Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Job 20:27 The heavens will expose his guilt; the earth will rise against him.

Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God will bring every deed into judgment including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

LOL I wish but I doubt we can get through security. BUT I will try my best to corner Ma Pat in the little girls room.

No bond at all for a 1st degree murder charge. Jy will be in his new home for the holidays - Wake County Jail. He isn't getting out.

It just couldn't happen to a more deserving guy..................:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Wake County District Attorney Colon Willoughby said the grand jury issued the indictment today after hearing only one of two investigators scheduled to testify.

Young has long been a suspect in the case, but Willoughby said investigators had gleaned clues from insurance proceedings, the custody case and the wrongful death suit filed by Michelle Young's family.

In March, a Wake County judge awarded her family $15.5 million in damages.

"In each of these, there was information gathered that was helpful in this case," Willoughby said.

Investigators returned to witnesses and reinterviewed them.

Detectives also seized Jason Young's 2004 Ford Explorer and its contents. Investigators also discovered blood in the SUV. Evidence also showed Young to be the sole beneficiary in a life insurance policy his wife had taken out.

More recent search warrants indicated that the Young marriage was a volatile union riddled with "huge" and "loud" fights that would go on for hours.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local_state/story/240678.html

LOL I wish but I doubt we can get through security. BUT I will try my best to corner Ma Pat in the little girls room.

You already know her answer - "That's all you need to know" :crazy:

Wrong, the truth is coming soon.

Wake County Sheriff Donnie Harrison won't say if Young finally said anything to investigators on the hours-long ride to Raleigh.

Officials brought him to the Wake County jail late Monday evening, where they placed him under no bond.

Now with shoulder length hair, Jason Young stepped in front of a magistrate judge just a little after 7:30 p.m. Monday.

"You've been charged with first degree murder," the magistrate said. "You have no bond at this time. Your release is not authorized."

Court documents state that "on or about November 3, 2006 ... (Young) unlawfully, willfully and feloniously did of malice aforethought kill and murder Michelle Fisher Young."

Michelle was found beaten to death in the couple's home. She was pregnant with their second child.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7170275

Wake County Sheriff Donnie Harrison won't say if Young finally said anything to investigators on the hours-long ride to Raleigh.

Officials brought him to the Wake County jail late Monday evening, where they placed him under no bond.

Now with shoulder length hair, Jason Young stepped in front of a magistrate judge just a little after 7:30 p.m. Monday.

"You've been charged with first degree murder," the magistrate said. "You have no bond at this time. Your release is not authorized."

Court documents state that "on or about November 3, 2006 ... (Young) unlawfully, willfully and feloniously did of malice aforethought kill and murder Michelle Fisher Young."

Michelle was found beaten to death in the couple's home. She was pregnant with their second child.

I was so darn skeered this day would never come.

ahhh RC ya beat me to it - OMG he is hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at how dirty, oily and stringy his hair is! I can't for the life of me understand what Michelle ever saw in him. She was so pretty. He is so ugly. I'm so happy that he has finally been arrested. I wonder if he thought he had gotten away with it or if he has been waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Their little girl is now 5 yrs and I'm so glad that she is being raised by her aunt. It would have been horrible if he had had her all of this time.

Who is the Brad that is in jail too?

And he lost his daughter, Cassidy, who was 2-years-old at the time of the murder. The toddler was found unharmed inside the house near her mother's dead body.

"What she went through and no telling what that child saw, uh, yes, it's weighed heavily on my mind and our investigators' minds," Harrison said.

Most think he gave her up to Michelle's mother in New York, rather than have to talk about the case.

But investigators say they watched those civil cases closely to see if Jason would try to collect his wife's life insurance money.

"There was an issue about insurance proceeds," Willoughby said. "There was also a wrongful death civil suit that was initiated against him. There was a custody matter that was initiated against him. And in each of those there was information that was gathered that was helpful in this case."

Below is also an article from a year ago at the time of the civil trial when the judge ruled JY was responsible for Michelle's death. It talks about their child--and I recalled how the picture of their two year-old daughter leaving bloodied footprints at the scene as she toddled around her mother's lifeless body haunted me for the longest time. :( They were able to show the child had even been sedated. :mad: This article talks about some of the details of that investigation. In the civil suit the insurance policy was a key focus--and the suit obviously intended to prevent Jason from in any way benefitting from the murder of his wife. I'm sure this has all been discussed, I'm just so relieved they've finally filed criminal charges!!

http://www.allbusiness.com/legal/trial-procedure-judges/12215808-1.html

:parrot:

Look at how dirty, oily and stringy his hair is! I can't for the life of me understand what Michelle ever saw in him. She was so pretty. He is so ugly. I'm so happy that he has finally been arrested. I wonder if he thought he had gotten away with it or if he has been waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Their little girl is now 5 yrs and I'm so glad that she is being raised by her aunt. It would have been horrible if he had had her all of this time.
Who is the Brad that is in jail too?
Brad Cooper:
Nancy Cooper - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

JLY has had quite an image change. I didn't know there was surf in Brevard.

Linda and Meredith must feel some relief today, though there is still a long row to hoe.

RIP Michelle and Rylan

Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he ROTS.

Finally some justice is on the way.

Based on the wife killer, Brad Cooper's time-line, here is what will likely happen......

1- 12-15-09 @ 2pm---Shackled, dressed in orange stripes and sandals, he will go before a Judge and be told he is being charged with 1st degree murder and asked if he understands. He will then be asked if he has an attorney and if indigent, one can be appointed by the court. If he is represented today, his lawyer may well speak for him

2- In several days, the DA will file for a 'Rule 24 hearing'....the time the DA will tell the court whether or not they will seek the death penalty.
In Cooper's case, that hearing was 5 weeks after his arrest.
Look for mid January, 2010.
Unlike Cooper, there are obvious 'aggravating factors' in this premeditated, vicious murder....look for the death penalty.
If DP, there will be no bail...period. If not, the judge will then set bail.
Brad's was set at $2,000,000...Ann Miller's $3,000,000.

3- Pre-trial motions will go on at random times.
Will he agree to a plea deal to avoid a costly, painful trial and avoid the needle ?

4- If no 'deal' , a trial date will eventually be set. So far, Brad Cooper has been in jail 14 months with no trial date even on the horizon.....yep, it may be 1 1/2 or 2 years before this case is finally resolved in court.

Finally, he will be allowed two 15 minute phone calls each week to Cassidy. (that was Brad's court ordered deal)

My wife pinched me this morning, I pinched her, I pinched myself, my kids pinched me and sure as can be, Jason is in jail this morning.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::dance:

I didn't see the news until late last night that Jason had been arrested.

Good!

Boy, he sure looks the worse-for-wear! Yuk! I can't even imagine him being with Michelle, ever! She deserved SOOOO MUCH better!

Perhaps now Michelle and her little one can RIP. Or, at least better until he's convicted,..............and I DO believe he'll be found guilty. There's WAYYY too MUCH evidence pointing directly at him.

Now he's found out that people do NOT forget these murdered wives. Now all we need is for Raven to get his. :mad:.............then all four of these low-lifes can set up a boo-hoo, whoa is me club.

Brad Cooper, Jason Young, Scott Morris, Raven Aboara..............this list is getting way too long. :(

JMHO
fran

Will he agree to a plea deal to avoid a costly, painful trial and avoid the needle ?

I don't want this guy to be offered a plea deal and I fear that's where things will head in this case. This guy is among the worst of the worst and to think of him getting a 'break' via a plea deal...that just doesn't seem right to me, regardless of the costs saved to go that route.

I don't want this guy to be offered a plea deal and I fear that's where things will head in this case. This guy is among the worst of the worst and to think of him getting a 'break' via a plea deal...that just doesn't seem right to me, regardless of the costs saved to go that route.

JMO, I don't believe a plea will be offered unless it includes LWOP and a full confession on his part. Jy is not going to admit he murdered his wife and baby, he is still an arrogant supported by a series of enablers who also will never admit he is a murderer.

Any bets on who, if anyone shows to represent JLY today ?
Will "little Roger" show, or will Ma Pat pony up cash for Uncle Wade to show a 'power play' ?

Maybe he is alone and begs for a public defender because he is in fact indigent. ?

Maybe Ma Pat comes to town today and hires someone like David Rudolf to stand beside her boy ? He would be the perfect one to 'pull all the stops', w/o regard to ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member