Jason Young arrested and charged with murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife pinched me this morning, I pinched her, I pinched myself, my kids pinched me and sure as can be, Jason is in jail this morning.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::dance:

:dance::dance:

No doubt JLY felt he'd been pinched this morning too!

image5981400x.jpg

jasonyoungarrest4_copy-220x1651.jpg

123.jpg

Poor Michelle.
What a pathetic loser this mountain boy ended up being

She will be front and center, surrounded by a few other sorority sisters perhaps. She will come off the witness stand with a huge red A firmly fixed to her forehead. Little consolation for betraying her sorority sister and supposed good friend however. She was last to talk to JY the night Michelle was murdered and the first to talk to him the morning after. Bet she never thought her fling would come at such a high price. IMO after reading those warrants, she is as low as JY and the DA will take advantage of that fact. She must be real proud of herself.

I believe in KARMA. If the courts can't get her, then one day karma will. Sounds to me she was more Michelle's frenemy. I wonder why her husband stayed with her considering everything that is out. She must be a real "CATCH".. JMHO

MM's children will eventually learn of their mommy's "doings". What a role model. With the Internet, families can no longer play the "hush-hush" game of keeping the family secrets. MM's secrets are out there for everyone to see, complete with photos. She can't escape her past.

Ms. Fisher. looked so different, in a very pretty way. Solemn, but very pretty. It must have been difficult to be so close to JY. But then, she has been through so much, she has to already steeled from her experiences.

Meanwhile, on the Brevardian home front, I wonder what Ma's doing? How she and the family are holding up? In such a small town when one goes to their jobs or to the grocery store, everyone must be staring, talking. That wave of JY's actions will always be there to affect them.

In jail, do you think JY and B.Cooper are living close to each other? I'm ignorant on this subject. I doubt they would have them near each other, because they could talk "through the bars". Still, I'd love to be a fly on the wall with those two.

Wish some documentary person would do one on the lives of JY, BC, Mike Peterson, Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony, etc. Start out when they were kids. What happened along the way, to end up like this? Murderers of "loved" ones, their lives reduced to a cubicle with nothing more than a cot and toilet.

If I were ever a prisoner, I would find a way to end it all for myself. Just the single fact of having to lose basic privacy as far as "terlet" matters go, would be the clincher for me. Next would probably be the bedbugs and scary inmates. But the "terlet" would do it.

I don't think the prisoners care too much about the lives they took. Or the toilets.

NONE of them thought they would EVER get caught so the thought of a jail cell never occurred to them MO.. Sadly all of them including Scott Morris and Raven (can't spell his last name) thought they were much more intelligent than the rest of the world. Now since it did take quite some time to arrest all of them except BC and Raven is STILL FREAKING FREE, it does seem to me that they all had some smarts. The things CA came up with amazed me. She and the rest of them are either MAD as a HATTER or just plan evil. One of the two. I do not believe these people where born this way. IMO I think it has allot to do with being spoiled, given everything you ever wanted, parents coming to the rescue anytime you had any type of trouble. I am not putting the blame on the parents because I am sure their are plenty of parents in this world that has done the same for their kids and they turned out fine. But when you have the attitude that you are better and above everyone else, your mind starts to trick you into believing it. JMHO

It's such a nice feeling to log onto WS and actually see activity on Michelle's threads. Nothing will bring Michelle back, but all we can hope for is justice in this case for her and her family. Jason's arrest puts us well on the way.

I just heard about the arrest!!

It's such a nice feeling to log onto WS and actually see activity on Michelle's threads. Nothing will bring Michelle back, but all we can hope for is justice in this case for her and her family. Jason's arrest puts us well on the way.

DD - you know when I found out yesterday that they had finally arrested JY, I was so happy just as if she was a member of my family or dear friend. I was so excited. It is still so sad because as you said it will not bring her back. But maybe just one day when her daughter is older, she will find these posts of ours and know that even complete strangers were fighting for justice for her mother and brother.

I wish I had the time to take off and attend the trial if there is one. You know I am the type to feel sorry for people..always have..even the evil ones (parents/family). But when I watched that video of JY I did not have an ounce of sympathy for him. Did not feel sorry for him or his family. Maybe his sister since she tried to get him to do the right thing......But that is it. His mother NO WAY.

Seriously did not think that his arrest would happen this year. What a GREAT way to end a year... we found Kelly Morris and her husband is where he belongs and Jason Young FINALLY GOT WHAT HAS BEEN COMING TO HIM FOR 3 LONG YEARS.

I pray RAVEN IS NEXT.

I answered your PM - soo sorry about the delay!! I met Michelle through a mutual friend several years ago. We only saw each other the one time but I was so blown away by her smile and personality that I never forgot her. When I was able to confirm she worked at Progress Energy I knew it was her. I've been following and working on this ever since. 3 years 1 month and 12 days now

It is unusual that, in the media, you are called a friend of Nancy Cooper and a friend of Michelle Young.

Did Michelle know you?

Poor little daughter, someday will read a book about this scum of a sperm donor and see how much he cared about her.
Left her with her dead mom, playing and running around in her mother's blood.
All alone in shok of what happened, so helpless and anything could of happened to her until her aunt came!
Another psychopath that wants the world to think he was a great husband and dad....NOT!!!

Poor little daughter, someday will read a book about this scum of a sperm donor and see how much he cared about her.
Left her with her dead mom, playing and running around in her mother's blood.
All alone in shok of what happened, so helpless and anything could of happened to her until her aunt came!
Another psychopath that wants the world to think he was a great husband and dad....NOT!!!

Well said Passionflower.

It is unusual that, in the media, you are called a friend of Nancy Cooper and a friend of Michelle Young.

Did Michelle know you?

Uhh I don't recall reading/hearing anywhere that I was a friend of Nancy Coopers. I helped WS posters with a memorial for Nancy Cooper waaay back when, just simply because the event location was convenient and they asked for help and I wanted to help. Mostly because of the experience I had gone through with Michelle. Not to mention the fact that the media doesn't know it's back side from a hole in the ground sometimes LOL :) . Speaking of NC do you happen to know a date that BC's trial will be starting? Another poster and I were chatting about that this morning.

Yes Michelle knew me - as best as you can know someone from meeting them once I guess. Proof of the media point I made above, a reporter said that Karen, JTF and myself we part of a group called Justice for Michelle which is in no way accurate. The reporter simply got the notes mixed up.

I don't think it matters whether any of us personally knew Michelle. All that matters or did matter was finding her murderer, which has been accomplished. I didn't know her but I feel in my heart that she is very thankful to all of us for not giving up and letting her killer live happily. JMHO

Uhh I don't recall reading/hearing anywhere that I was a friend of Nancy Coopers. I helped WS posters with a memorial for Nancy Cooper waaay back when, just simply because the event location was convenient and they asked for help and I wanted to help. Mostly because of the experience I had gone through with Michelle. Not to mention the fact that the media doesn't know it's back side from a hole in the ground sometimes LOL :) . Speaking of NC do you happen to know a date that BC's trial will be starting? Another poster and I were chatting about that this morning.

Yes Michelle knew me - as best as you can know someone from meeting them once I guess. Proof of the media point I made above, a reporter said that Karen, JTF and myself we part of a group called Justice for Michelle which is in no way accurate. The reporter simply got the notes mixed up.

You're a good soul, TSG, and that's the most important thing that everyone should know! How many people out there think, "well I don't know the person/victim so it doesn't really affect me?"

You don't have to personally know a victim to care--as a member of the community you can feel the pain of those who did know and love them and it inspires some to want to help in whatever way they can. And you're an empathetic person who does care and does want to see justice for all the victims in not only the M.Y. case but the others too. :hug:

"Krista is missing half of her today, she is a twin," Cooper's friend Kim Linder, said. "So she is having to be strong for her nieces, and she is having to deal with her loss in her own way as well. So Krista, and her family need to know this community still remembers Nancy, and we still think of her."

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6351737

ok I can see that you want to pick a fight. - Not into it. I told you earlier that I was not a friend of Nancy's. I also told you that I participated in a memorial for her. Not my fault if the media quoted me as a friend. I knew her twin was missing her because of Nancy's FRIENDS that I had spoken with and talked to. Like it, -or don't, question me or don't, you are nothing to me and if you stick around on this thread or Nancy's threads long enough you'll find out I am honest in what I post. I may get banned for what I'm posting but SG and RC and probably several others can tell you that I don't lie, or make crap up. Not one time have I ever said I knew Nancy or was her friend - a REPORTER did - if you are so naive as to believe everything you read then you need more help than this board can ever give you.

you post ONE article or ONE video where I myself said I was a friend of Nancy's and I will apologize on this board.....

Not to mention this is MICHELLE's thread not Nancy's - nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members