Jason Young to get new trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't agree to it? He testified under oath Michelle gave those away. Keep making excuses for a killer. It's sickening.

No, that's not accurate. He testified that she may have but that he really couldn't be sure. This is a man who never had any idea that investigators would be searching for an item, this is 6 years after the fact and we expect him to be held accountable for this pair of shoes.

I've said it before - there were two pairs of brown slip-on shoes in that Explorer. Chances are good that one of them is the pair he was wearing at Cracker Barrel. To suggest that he had yet another pair that he took with him just to commit the murder that wasn't expected to become bloody is just beyond ridiculous.

I saw a couple of interviews with jurors and the intelligence level definitely seemed below normal. I could not believe what I was hearing.

No doubt a few weren't geniuses but something brought them to a unanimous and very baffling conclusion. I think next time around, they're ALL not going to be so accepting something is evidence just because the prosecution says it is evidence.

JMO

No, that's not accurate. He testified that she may have but that he really couldn't be sure. This is a man who never had any idea that investigators would be searching for an item, this is 6 years after the fact and we expect him to be held accountable for this pair of shoes.

I've said it before - there were two pairs of brown slip-on shoes in that Explorer. Chances are good that one of them is the pair he was wearing at Cracker Barrel. To suggest that he had yet another pair that he took with him just to commit the murder that wasn't expected to become bloody is just beyond ridiculous.

I only saw one pair in the vehicle plus another pair could have been placed there when he got to the others. They had their stuff too... right?

Footprints can be made on things/in things that are not blood. Mud, dirt, spills, etc.

I only saw one pair in the vehicle plus another pair could have been placed there when he got to the others. They had their stuff too... right?

Footprints can be made on things/in things that are not blood. Mud, dirt, spills, etc.

There was a pair in the front and a pair in the back. Yes, one of them could have been from one of his other family members.

What do you mean "Footprints can be made on things other than blood"?

Step in some mud... like near a driveway.

I saw a couple of interviews with jurors and the intelligence level definitely seemed below normal. I could not believe what I was hearing.
I saw the jury foreman speak and felt she did a good job of communicating how the jury reached its verdict. I think it is unfair and offensive to make the statement that their intelligence level definitely seemed below normal. Yet Jason the unfaithful husband and expert penis trick guy is to be believed.

I saw the jury foreman speak and felt she did a good job of communicating how the jury reached its verdict. I think it is unfair and offensive to make the statement that their intelligence level definitely seemed below normal. Yet Jason the unfaithful husband and expert penis trick guy is to be believed.

She actually stated that he was convicted based on the fact that he opted not to testify. That means she ignored the Judge's instructions that his silence is not to be used against him in deliberating the verdict. I would say that her intelligence could be called into question and this is yet another ground for appeal.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/10822938/

There was a pair in the front and a pair in the back. Yes, one of them could have been from one of his other family members.

What do you mean "Footprints can be made on things other than blood"?

I live in Raleigh NC and was in the courtroom several days for this trial. One day was the day the prosecution rested and the evidence was displayed for the jury to examine. There was a pair of JY's slip on shoes collected from his vehicle, and another pair of his shoes that were a suede like like hiking boot. The slip on shoes did not look like the shoes he had on at Cracker Barrel. I am not sure why it is being said that shoes were not collected. Those shoes he had on at Cracker Barrel were never found, shirt was never found. To me that is huge circumstantial evidence!

She actually stated that he was convicted based on the fact that he opted not to testify. That means she ignored the Judge's instructions that his silence is not to be used against him in deliberating the verdict. I would say that her intelligence could be called into question and this is yet another ground for appeal.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/10822938/
No that is not what she said. She said he NEVER talked. She did not say he did not take the stand, there is a difference. He never talked to ANYONE about the murder. As a matter of fact Meredith testified she did not think JY had a part in this until time went buy and he NEVER talked!

I'm really surprised she was even put on the stand. The only witness who says they saw JY outside of the hotel that morning and she can't even describe the guy.

Sent from your mom's smartphone

So am I!! LE set up video surveillance to have her identify the regular customer, but then never showed her the tapes. Their reasoning was that there was too much video, and couldn't figure out a way for her to view it all. Huh? this was a murder case. Something else I found interesting in her testimony is that she had only started working there in August of that year, so she hadn't been there that long(3-4 months), and I don't think she worked there much longer after this incident. But, sometime later she did come back to the store.

I can't wait for him to be found guilty again; because he is. Little Mamma's boy and nothing more. He is a sick man and a danger to society himself. JY will never walk free again.

If one is going by the media reports and heavily edited interviews, then one is not getting a full picture. I wouldn't make any pronouncements about the intelligence or lack thereof based only on what the media is choosing to edit and show.

I posted the actual article , so it is there to read in its entirety.

No that is not what she said. She said he NEVER talked. She did not say he did not take the stand, there is a difference. He never talked to ANYONE about the murder. As a matter of fact Meredith testified she did not think JY had a part in this until time went buy and he NEVER talked!

She also said "This is a man who is on trial for his life, and didn't even say 'I am NOT guilty'".

Couldn't agree to it? He testified under oath Michelle gave those away. [modsnip]

And, yet those who have reasonable doubt or are convinced of his innocence, aren't the ones posting wrong information. We are the ones supplying links, trial testimony and having to correct things that are just not true.

I can't wait for him to be found guilty again; because he is. Little Mamma's boy and nothing more. He is a sick man and a danger to society himself. JY will never walk free again.

Unless there is a plea, one of these guys is almost certainly guaranteed a plea deal, Peterson, Cooper, or Young.

I live in Raleigh NC and was in the courtroom several days for this trial. One day was the day the prosecution rested and the evidence was displayed for the jury to examine. There was a pair of JY's slip on shoes collected from his vehicle, and another pair of his shoes that were a suede like like hiking boot. The slip on shoes did not look like the shoes he had on at Cracker Barrel. I am not sure why it is being said that shoes were not collected. Those shoes he had on at Cracker Barrel were never found, shirt was never found. To me that is huge circumstantial evidence!

Because when some of the investigators were questioned and shown photos from the Explorer they stated that a pair of brown slip-on shoes were collected from the back of the Explorer but that there was another pair in the front and the investigator said they weren't there when he examined the vehicle.

Also, the jury was not to determine whether or not the shoes from the CB were the same shoes found in the Explorer. They were wrong to reach that conclusion, same for the jeans. Another ground for appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem