Jason Young to get new trial #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and this size 12 shoeprint just happened to be an Orbital?????

If I recall, they couldn't narrow down the tread to the specific shoe that he bought in '05. I still would like an explanation of why there are two separate footprints there.

Also, it is at least possible that a pair of his shoes were in the closet and some staging was done. I believe the bloody footprints in the bathroom were staged, so it's not inconceivable that the person who was wearing the size 10 shoes staged that print with one of his shoes. Wasn't there blood found on one of the shoes inside his closet? Unidentified DNA?

I personally believe there were two people involved in the crime though, thus the two sets of prints, two people seen in an SUV.

<mod snip>

Sometimes family members are involved in crimes. We are simply discussing the evidence, not trying to point fingers at anyone but you have to look at everything and be open to all possibilities. You really never know but I think it's clear that the crime is unsolved. I want investigators to reopen it now that the conviction was overturned. There are too many questions.

Again, how did he get the shoes, assuming they were in his closet? Suppose he's wearing the size 10 shoes to the house that night, steps in blood, leaves a shoe print, then cleans up then goes in closet and gets pair of HP then is stupid enough to step in the blood again? Does that seem plausible at all? I can't imagine a scenario for two different shoe prints, two different sizes except that there were two people there. Also, it is definitely possible that the killer could also wear a size 12 shoe, that is not so uncommon.

Well the blood splatter proves that the closet door was closed during the beating then someone had to move her body aside to open the closet door and go in his closet. MY closet was on the other side and easier to access. IMO, only he would go in his closet. And yes it seems plausible to me. I can imagine a scenerio where he did this on purpose the throw off LEO. Maybe it wasn't a mistake to make the franklin print but was with the HP.

Yes it's possible that other people wear size 12 also. I would tend to think that pointed to someone else if it were just a size 12 shoe but to be the same size in the exact same shoes he wore right down to the orbitals which was proved he owned those?? Nope....it was JY

Also MY was an accountant. i would think that if she had donated those to goodwill she would have kept a reciept for tax purposes. I know everytime I donate I always get a receipt.

You don't know what may have been discussed with LE but there are other considerations here. LE could never consider a 2 year old's words alone so regardless of what she may or may not have said, they would need more than this. This is nothing but speculation and it's quite possible and I would say likely that CY didn't witness anything.

You are all saying SOMEONE cleaned her up. And are saying she was awake!!! So which is it??
Taking her word or not, they would be idiots not to look further if CY gave the slightest indication that it was NOT Jason. CY verbalized CLEARLY "mommy has boo boos all over her" (not exact quote) and we can hear her being very verbal in the 911 call. She surely could verbalize who cleaned her of if Meredith was there, if there was more than one person, etc....... She was not an infant.

And if LE ignored the Youngs, Gojo, Jason's sister, and Jason supporters everywhere would have posted it all over the internet. IMO

Well the blood splatter proves that the closet door was closed during the beating then someone had to move her body aside to open the closet door and go in his closet. MY closet was on the other side and easier to access. IMO, only he would go in his closet. And yes it seems plausible to me. I can imagine a scenerio where he did this on purpose the throw off LEO. Maybe it wasn't a mistake to make the franklin print but was with the HP.

Yes it's possible that other people wear size 12 also. I would tend to think that pointed to someone else if it were just a size 12 shoe but to be the same size in the exact same shoes he wore right down to the orbitals which was proved he owned those?? Nope....it was JY

Also MY was an accountant. i would think that if she had donated those to goodwill she would have kept a reciept for tax purposes. I know everytime I donate I always get a receipt.

There were three other types of shoes with the same tread though. 190something HP Orbitals sold in the area. I'm not sure how many of the other three.

Edit, and what about the unidentified blood in JY's closet?

Sent from your mom's smartphone

Sometimes family members are involved in crimes. We are simply discussing the evidence, not trying to point fingers at anyone but you have to look at everything and be open to all possibilities. You really never know but I think it's clear that the crime is unsolved. I want investigators to reopen it now that the conviction was overturned. There are too many questions.

That's fine to discuss the case but you can't name MF as a suspect in these forums. It does violate TOS. It would be different if she was a POI or a suspect.

The title of the thread says that Jason Young is getting a new trial, his conviction has been overturned and so it begins all over again. That means everything.

That's fine to discuss the case but you can't name MF as a suspect in these forums. It does violate TOS. It would be different if she was a POI or a suspect.

I was saying there's more evidence against MF that JY. Heck, there's more evidence that it was some unknowns than there is evidence against JY and MF.

The DNA at the crime scene was tested against JY, MF, 25 other people, and run through CODIS.

JF forgot to mention that the only time it ever happened before was when some kids snuck in for a party. No party was going on this night. The only eerie things that night were the cameras and the door being propped open?

It was also several years prior to Michelle's murder

CY would be about 10 now, right?

Who has custody of her currently?

Is there any possibility she has any memories of that night?
Is she still too young to be asked about it?

If I recall, they couldn't narrow down the tread to the specific shoe that he bought in '05. I still would like an explanation of why there are two separate footprints there.

Also, it is at least possible that a pair of his shoes were in the closet and some staging was done. I believe the bloody footprints in the bathroom were staged, so it's not inconceivable that the person who was wearing the size 10 shoes staged that print with one of his shoes. Wasn't there blood found on one of the shoes inside his closet? Unidentified DNA?
I personally believe there were two people involved in the crime though, thus the two sets of prints, two people seen in an SUV.

BBM

Do you have a link please? I don't recall that?

What does the pregnancy have to do with this? Everyone testified that he was happy about the new baby and he was a good father.

I don't know who killed her and don't have any suspects. There are a lot of unanswered questions that I wish would be investigated though. The crime remains unsolved.

I don't consider the alibi less than certain because I've made that drive up that way several times and it is a beast. I don't believe someone would choose that location to create an alibi. Plus I don't think he is stupid and to be dependent on propped open doors to maintain an alibi is just ridiculous to me. Anything could have happened - door is pulled shut by Hicks, speeding ticket, risking being seen on video buying gas, flat tire, being seen on HI camera, etc. I just think the State's theory has a LOT of holes in it.

Pregnant wife is another motive, especially when the husband is supposedly in love with a girlfriend on the side. Remember Scott Peterson?

Here's a link to several more : Link

Question: was a time of death determined by the ME?

I'm going by what the defense said in opening statements - unless the witness contradicted this, I don't think the defense attorney would say that without a basis.

I don't remember the defense ever saying that, do you know where I can find that?

There were three other types of shoes with the same tread though. 190something HP Orbitals sold in the area. I'm not sure how many of the other three.

Edit, and what about the unidentified blood in JY's closet?

Soooooo you all are throwing out this link to JY because 190 other pairs sold in Raleigh? Were those 190 all size 12? Poor JY, someone murdered his wife that wore a size 12 in the exact same size he did just to frame him?? Talk about being far fetched. Just as some of you don't believe GB, I find it hard to believe the killer just happened to wear the same shoes. Geesh that JY is very unlucky.:rolleyes:

Jason Young is also a family member and thus would be considered a victim as well. Even moreso as her husband.

And if the criteria for violating the TOS is to name a family member as a suspect before the police do, then half the people on the Nancy Cooper forum would have been banned for accusing Brad of committing the crime.

Negative. Once they have been named a POI or a suspect by LEO we can sleuth that person.

Soooooo you all are throwing out this link to JY because 190 other pairs sold in Raleigh? Were those 190 all size 12? Poor JY, someone murdered his wife that wore a size 12 in the exact same size he did just to frame him?? Talk about being far fetched. Just as some of you don't believe GB, I find it hard to believe the killer just happened to wear the same shoes. Geesh that JY is very unlucky.:rolleyes:

Can I ask you how anyone can believe Gracie, when not one person can answer even 1 question I asked?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141