Jason Young to get new trial #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo you all are throwing out this link to JY because 190 other pairs sold in Raleigh? Were those 190 all size 12? Poor JY, someone murdered his wife that wore a size 12 in the exact same size he did just to frame him?? Talk about being far fetched. Just as some of you don't believe GB, I find it hard to believe the killer just happened to wear the same shoes. Geesh that JY is very unlucky.:rolleyes:

What I have a problem with is the fact that there are two sets of footprints. That eliminates JY as a suspect as there is no evidence linking him to any co-conspirator. Two people were there. I do believe someone may have staged the HP print to implicate JY.

Can I ask you how anyone can believe Gracie, when not one person can answer even 1 question I asked?????

I believe Gracie. She remembered him and even remembered what color car he was driving and the same side the gas tank was on. The same as JY white exployer. Do I believe that her brains were on the sidewalk? NO and I'm speaking from medical expeirence. I think that was slang for saying that her head was busted open and she had to have brain surgery. Does anyone remember it being said that the person who overheard this altercation had passed? I thougth I remembered they looked for them but he passed by the time police tried looking for him? Maybe I'm confused?

What questions???

What I have a problem with is the fact that there are two sets of footprints. That eliminates JY as a suspect as there is no evidence linking him to any co-conspirator. Two people were there. I do believe someone may have staged the HP print to implicate JY.

Staging the HP print? Isn't that far fetched? How could they stage it, I thought he said the HP were given away? So someone knew he at one time owned these shoes and purchased them? After he purchased them they were discontinued.

BBM

Do you have a link please? I don't recall that?

Bear with me - I'm looking for it. I just listened to it last night, so it was fresh in my mind. Maybe it was the prosecution and not defense, but I'll let you know when I find it in their opening statements.

I don't know why both sides can not be heard, if done respectfully. Why should only one side be represented? It is not even done that way in court.To threaten someone from saying what they think happened or didn't happen isn't going to change the outcome or impact the next trial.

Very true. The person on trial will be JY, not his SIL. She was ruled out.

Staging the HP print? Isn't that far fetched? How could they stage it, I thought he said the HP were given away? So someone knew he at one time owned these shoes and purchased them? After he purchased them they were discontinued.

He thought that they may have been given to charity but how can we expect him to account for shoes from 6 years prior to his testimony?

No one would have to know that he purchased them. What if the killer(s) cleaned up and then went into his closet - we know someone was in there rummaging around - then they grabbed one of his shoes and left a shoe impression to frame JY.

CY would be about 10 now, right?

Who has custody of her currently?

Is there any possibility she has any memories of that night?
Is she still too young to be asked about it?

I think her BDay is in April. Meredith Fisher has custody of her. I have no idea if she remembers anything now. I don't know if it would be a good or bad idea to call her as a witness??

IMO, I think she witnessed something that night and that is why she was kept away from the Fisher's for so long, IMO.

He thought that they may have been given to charity but how can we expect him to account for shoes from 6 years prior to his testimony?

No one would have to know that he purchased them. What if the killer(s) cleaned up and then went into his closet - we know someone was in there rummaging around - then they grabbed one of his shoes and left a shoe impression to frame JY.

What random murderer is going to attempt to frame the husband of the woman he just slaughtered? I contend this is very, very unlikely.......

The two footprints bother me too. This is where we differ. I think the HP prints were real.

The two footprints bother me too. This is where we differ. I think the HP prints were real.

What are your thoughts on the Franklins? I, too, believe he wore the hp orbitals.

Just curious about your thoughts citigirl..... :)

Thank you. I wonder when we will hear something, and if Jason will get a bail hearing.

I think it will be about 3-4 months for the SC to decide and if they deny the petition, he should get a bond hearing right after that.

What are your thoughts on the Franklins? I, too, believe he wore the hp orbitals.

Just curious about your thoughts citigirl..... :)

Truthfully, it's been so long I get confuzzled about the details.:floorlaugh:
And it's become increasingly hard to rise to a discussion. Feel like I have been there, done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member