Found Deceased Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the inconsistences in the friends testimonies can easily be explained by them purposefully omitting the drug stuff to dont get themselves on trouble. Like they probably knew the reason for Jay going to the place with the two dudes was to buy drugs. Anyway i dont think this will change the outcome, i still belive he most likely got lost of road, unfortunately people on drugs dont make the best decisions.

There is no proof that it is actually Jay in that photo. Just feet and blanket. It could be anyone ! MOO
from DM article
(guy who JS went back to airbnb with) He added: 'If I'd fallen out with him would he even come to mine?

'There were no problems. You've seen the last images of him with his red blanket around him.

seems strange to mention that image imo

We don’t know what her motives are, if she has been truthful or misled. Or partly been truthful, partly misled.

we don't know what her motives are in reporting her friend missing?
I would assume because she was worried and wanted to find him before he died
and her worry very likely came true
we have no reason to believe she has lied and we cannot speculate on that as she is not a poi

There is no proof that it is actually Jay in that photo. Just feet and blanket. It could be anyone ! MOO
It could be but IMO it's too fanciful to think that someone used Jay's phone to pretend to be him to send photos when we are as sure as we can be that he himself used the phone shortly afterwards to contact friends in a continuation of the same "conversation"

I think all the inconsistences in the friends testimonies can easily be explained by them purposefully omitting the drug stuff to dont get themselves on trouble. Like they probably knew the reason for Jay going to the place with the two dudes was to buy drugs. Anyway i dont think this will change the outcome, i still belive he most likely got lost of road, unfortunately people on drugs dont make the best decisions.

This is exactly what I think.
It all revolved around drugs
But...
His disappearance was an ACCIDENT.

Why would the guys harm him?
Who would want to be involved in murder?
Nope!

JMO

My feeling from the beginning was that Jay appeared to have been in a real rush to get away.

I still think it's most likely that he got lost and/or had some kind of accident. But the new information increases the likelihood that there's much more to the story of how he ended up in the middle of nowhere to begin with.

I agree no matter why he went back with them it surely wasn't because he had nowhere to go ?

early on it was said that Lucy et al left early
so maybe they passed out at the hotel and Jay couldn't get a hold of them to open the door at that moment (until later when they woke up)

Quote from that article

"I let the geezer stay at mine because he had nowhere else to go, his friends had all left him"

which doesn't sound very believable when his holiday accomodation was near by, why not drop him there rather then driving 45+ minutes up the mountains
Exactly!! He had a hotel room nearby .

I don’t think it seems strange. A lot of people have been fixated on the blanket image and have made a lot of theories regarding this. Maybe he just wanted to set the record straight about the blanket after seeing all the theories around it plastered all over SM.

If certain things are to be believed, two of those three are already well known in the bars and clubs of Tenerife and Ibiza. The more their faces are out there the more you’ll get random people snitching on them for a few quid from the tabloids.
Agree. Really surprised that more people who know them have'nt come out of the woodwork already.
Think we may be in for more revelations in the next few days! MOO

Agree. Really surprised that more people who know them have'nt come out of the woodwork already.
Think we may be in for more revelations in the next few days! MOO
I don't know if we'll hear too much from people who know them because then those people would be asked, "how do you know them?" and it could potentially cast them in less-than-favorable light (not involved with this case, just being acquainted with known criminal).

jmo

My feeling from the beginning was that Jay appeared to have been in a real rush to get away.

I still think it's most likely that he got lost and/or had some kind of accident. But the new information increases the likelihood that there's much more to the story of how he ended up in the middle of nowhere to begin with.

he was the last of his group to leave
how did it appear that he was 'in a real rush to get away'?

from DM article
(guy who JS went back to airbnb with) He added: 'If I'd fallen out with him would he even come to mine?

'There were no problems. You've seen the last images of him with his red blanket around him.

Very strange. Staged photo in my opinion. Taken on Jays phone then sent to his friends to make out he was alive and well.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member