Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does AA strike you as a kind person who'd do a 90 minute round trip to drop a lad he barely knows back to the resort at 7am after a hard nights partying? He certainly doesn't me :)

Well no! But I'm surprised he didn't comment at all about why Jay left on what would be a 10-11 hour walk back along the roads. Especially as he says the reason he offered to take him back to his digs is because his friends left him and he had nowhere to stay.

But then Jay left almost immediately. Go figure!

LadyL said:
apparently they did offer but later on and and Jay declined because he wanted to leave earlier
I don't see that in the Mail article, LadyL?

FWIW, I would recognize my kids' feet in a photo.

jmo
Really ! Just from a pair of black shoes? Although it was reported that Jay was wearing trainers that did not match the shoes in the photo? Maybe he put on one of the 2 guys shoes to go outside and smoke

They were also meant to be going back to UK that day and vacate the Airbnb by 11am. They could have dropped him back to his hotel on the way to the airport. Why were they still there when Lucy supposedly tracked them down later that day? Did they book an extra night, buy new plane tickets ? Why did they not leave as planned ?

good questions

Something Im curious about - the lady that took Lucy up to the location. It says someone offered on the facebook group but I havent actually seen any quotes from this woman, as in her story of how things went?

If I had offered someone a lift to help find their friend, I wouldn't of let a woman go into / towards a house alone where there friend might be missing, I would be stood by their side. As she's a third party (apparently) I would be interested in reading what she said happened on that journey.

how can you tell from view of them from above?
By rotating the photo, I believe they were also compared to photos of Jay wearing his trainers in previous photos and the consensus seems to be they are not Jays feet in the photo. But who knows .This is just MOO you dont have to agree with it

Some of the wild online theories are beginning to sound less wild.
True, but that may just be because JS has not turned up or been found.

Given the ruggedness of the area, it is also plausible that wherever JS is, it is in a spot difficult for either searchers or dogs to reach or for drone-mounted cameras to see. IMO, the fact that LL spoke with JS the morning he disappeared (i.e., their communication was not by text, where he could be impersonated) and that the area where his phone was pinged was somewhat in that same vicinity suggests to me that JS left on his own and has suffered misadventure because he was attempting foot travel over territory beyond his capability and level of preparedness.

They were also meant to be going back to UK that day and vacate the Airbnb by 11am. They could have dropped him back to his hotel on the way to the airport. Why were they still there when Lucy supposedly tracked them down later that day? Did they book an extra night, buy new plane tickets ? Why did they not leave as planned ?
This is a very good question.

Something Im curious about - the lady that took Lucy up to the location. It says someone offered on the facebook group but I havent actually seen any quotes from this woman, as in her story of how things went?

If I had offered someone a lift to help find their friend, I wouldn't of let a woman go into / towards a house alone where there friend might be missing, I would be stood by their side. As she's a third party (apparently) I would be interested in reading what she said happened on that journey.
Good point. I wonder if Police spoke to this woman to confirm the facts

Where does it say they didn’t attend the rave? I keep seeing this mentioned on SM but can’t find a MSM article stating this?
It was quite early on . I know it was on SM but cant recall the what MSM article it came from.

Sounds like it was booked after landing in Tenerife? How strange to not pre book accomodation !
I don't find it strange at all, if it's a place were there are lots of hotels and rental opportunities, when you don't feel that you "must stay" at a specific hotel/place. I've travelled several times without having booked accomodation beforehand, and always found somewhere to stay. It all depends on how flexible (and/or adventurous) you are, and sometimes on how much you are willing to pay. I'm 60+, and I prefer not making too "strict" travel plans, it's much more fun to se where my whimsy takes me.

Last edited:
The silence from the Tenerife Three has been deafening for most of this case. LL has all but vanished, Brad gave one interview which I've always thought seemed a bit coerced, and Brandon disappeared immediately and changed his name on social media.

I understand the pressures that young people would be under in a case such as this, particularly with the Facepalmbook crazies. But it still feels strange that they've made barely a peep. I said early on that if LL is not involved in drugs, then it's likely her travel expenses are covered by her potentially wealthy parents. Could it be that the three have been given legal advice to remain silent and out of the public eye? JMO.
BBM. It would be my advice if they were my kids. You tell authorities and his parents everything you know. The things I've read directed at these people has been crazy.

did I do it again?! my apologies I will ask a mod to delete & I'll repost if I find it
I'll try to find it but I don't take info from social media so it's either in MSM or was shared here

No worries, LadyL. We are having to rely on the Mail and sadly MSM generally here and they aren't great these days with facts and pertinent info!

he said. "To get through that undergrowth, you would have needed a machete," he told me. "And that's where his phone pinged. He just finds it unbelievable that Jay did end up in there because it's such difficult terrain to cross. In fact, he said if his phone was there, someone possibly threw it in there."

@3:21

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candace22
Back