Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That video is presumed to be on another day than the day Jay went missing and there is not known any connection between those additional people on the video and Jay
It does appear (JMO) that Qassim is a 'collector' of young people, although not with any obvious nefarious intent, or he wouldn't have left Jay alone to go to bed on the couch. Maybe he's just an avuncular protector of the young and innocent...

As far as I am aware, after reading, no one has ever said how the ‘other friend’ Jay went to the AirBnB with got back to the resort area where they were staying. Can anyone correct me?
I find it very bizarre that I haven’t seen mention of this. I’d assume that they would have intended to leave together and find it bizarre Jay would leave without them. to me this feels like it does point towards Jay being fearful and leaving quickly (whether the fear was real or perceived). MOO
So four went to Airbnb

It does appear (JMO) that Qassim is a 'collector' of young people, although not with any obvious nefarious intent, or he wouldn't have left Jay alone to go to bed on the couch. Maybe he's just an avuncular protector of the young and innocent...
Yeah and I can fly my thinking is enough drugs were brought to festival and when they run out if anyone wants more he offers to bring them to Airbnb, it's isolated ,handy for hiding packages and I had wondered is it on a smuggling route from the sea the drugs are getting into tenerife from somewhere and the sea is easier than the airport I also noticed in one of the articles shared in one of the threads payper potter was born to an Algerian father and an Irish mother he grew up in England but Algeria is beside Morocco and a lot of drugs into Spain are smuggled from there

Interesting reading especially the article from europol my eyebrows raised when I read the balkan cartel ..as supposedly jay stole the watch from a burly Eastern European guy

Last edited:
No it doesn’t seem like it, I was wrong, other users debunked :) There’s too much social media noise around this case and poor quality sources too.
I know you get mixed up as to where you read what and plus a lot of info about jays case now in MSM originated on SM I should have known you were mistaken

As far as I am aware, after reading, no one has ever said how the ‘other friend’ Jay went to the AirBnB with got back to the resort area where they were staying. Can anyone correct me?
I find it very bizarre that I haven’t seen mention of this. I’d assume that they would have intended to leave together and find it bizarre Jay would leave without them. to me this feels like it does point towards Jay being fearful and leaving quickly (whether the fear was real or perceived). MOO

I know you get mixed up as to where you read what and plus a lot of info about jays case now in MSM originated on SM I should have known you were mistaken
No worries, I’ve edited/deleted my original post now. :)

Just something that keeps popping back into my head . Why ,if it was a holiday of friends did they have separate accommodation?
Do we know if they did stay in different hotels for sure??

Reasons could be:-

Last minute holiday, lack of availability for them to stay in the same hotel.

Different budgets.

Different hotel preferences.

Lots of reasons why they would stay in different hotels imo.

Jay and Lucy went their separate ways that evening. Lucy told the MEN: "I'd left the festival to come back to my hotel early because I was tired. Jay had stayed on with two new friends he'd made and a guy who we'd come with so there were four of them."

It was Brad
IIRC
But Brad went to hotel
and
Jay went to bnb
but promised Brad to text him.

And Jay texted him from the car going to Masca.

This is what I remember reading THESE threads.

Jay and Lucy went their separate ways that evening. Lucy told the MEN: "I'd left the festival to come back to my hotel early because I was tired. Jay had stayed on with two new friends he'd made and a guy who we'd come with so there were four of them."
She might mean "remaining at the club", which potentially could still mean that only 3 went to the Airbnb, we dont know

Do we know if they did stay in different hotels for sure??

Reasons could be:-

Last minute holiday, lack of availability for them to stay in the same hotel.

Different budgets.

Different hotel preferences.

Lots of reasons why they would stay in different hotels imo.
I'm thinking with a female head of course Young women tend to room together in my experience.

I wonder did Brandon go back to hotel with Lucy or with Brad or was he with jay until he got into the car to go to Airbnb and then went back I know ayub mentioned Jay's friends had left him just wondering why it hasn't been reported when Brandon left

Last edited:
....and have they DNA-tested the broken sunglasses found by the volunteer 'TikTok?' searcher, 'Chris Tenerife''? I don't think I've seen them mentioned again since he announced that he'd found them - and he has apparently now disappeared from SM. Another herring in the murky pond.
A Red Herring or trying to keep something under wraps at the moment? Inquiring minds want to know.....

"Certain actions" can be a broad range of things. Purely hypothetical - getting changed into some other clothes, sharing his location with friends, grabbing some defence tool - anything. Very interesting comment from MWT, but we can't possibly guess what he is referring to imo.
Apparently the hire car at the Masca AirBNB was found to have a flat tyre. Just speculation on my part but could Jay have possibly slashed the tyre to ensure getting a head start on his getaway? Just my thoughts and MOO. Interestingly the word Masca in Solmali means snake.

"I’d left the festival to come back to my hotel early because I was tired. Jay had stayed on with two new friends he’d made and a guy who we’d come with so there were four of them. I think those friends were British, although when I left the festival everyone was just mingling around. I took that last phone call from Jay around eight o’clock in the morning.”

To me it doesn’t read as if the 4th person definitely went back to the Airbnb, just that they were 4 of them when she left them.

Apparently the hire car at the Masca AirBNB was found to have a flat tyre. Just speculation on my part but could Jay have possibly slashed the tyre to ensure getting a head start on his getaway? Just my thoughts and MOO. Interestingly the word Masca in Solmali means snake.
This is interesting about the slashed tyre wonder did jay carry a pen knife easily bought on most holiday shopping strips

In this article, Lucy references possible nefarious activity, three times. Why would she be thinking that, in particular, just 2 days after his disappearance?

"He’s not stupid, in my mind he’s not going to go off a main path and down a sheer drop or cliffs unless he’s been forced down by someone who could have been following him."

That bolded part is a rather particular and definitive possible scenario.

"There’s something not right. I’m really starting to think something’s going on"

Why think this? Just 50 hours in to Jays disappearance? It's yet another reference to something going on other than just getting 'lost'.

"he sounded very distressed and I don’t know what’s going on and I’m thinking now whether he was just distressed because he had no water or because of something else.

And then there are the words reported to be from Jay himself....

"I can’t go back, I don’t know where I am"

I find this to be a curious statement. If one is on a paved road, and takes a dirt lane down a hillside, and goes on a path from there, then, one is not lost...you'd simply turn around and retrace your steps back, yes? But to not know where you are, to me, implies some how Jay wound up in a location where he was totally unfamiliar with his surroundings, and could not determine how to find his way back to the path or trail that led him to where he was....so, did he walk/run down and/or through unmarked territory, off any trail whatsoever, and get lost in the bush? I mean, I've looked at the territory closely, and it would be quite insane to do that. Lucy says, once again, in this article.....

"He’s not stupid, in my mind he’s not going to go off a main path and down a sheer drop or cliffs unless he’s been forced down by someone who could have been following him."

Finally, the idea that Jay was totally out of it due to some drug induced state of mental disorientation just isn't working for me at this juncture, as he did have the wherewithal to make a few calls, knew who he was calling on the phone, knew his phone was about to die, and seems to have clearly recognized he was lost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back