Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
8:35 is PM the night before
8:15 is AM the next day
Is there something else wrong with those times? I'm not up to speed.
surely the 8.35 final snapchat bnb was AM not Pm? and that is if the photo is of Jay come to that.

it's been awhile.
he was not wearing bright coloured clothes.
If he died on the day he disappeared there's not going to be much left of his body.
Highly trained cadaver dogs are the searchers best hope at this point, I think.
(but of course secretly I'm hoping he's living it up somewhere exotic, just cos I always do with mispers as if keeping some kind of vain hope alive will have an effect on the outcome, it will not or does not)

it's been awhile.
If he died on the day he disappeared there's not going to be much left of his body.
(but of course secretly I'm hoping he's living it up somewhere exotic, just cos I always do with mispers as if keeping some kind of vain hope alive will have an effect on the outcome, it will not or does not)
They have used cadaver dogs out there and not found him

I'm not sure if anyone else has picked this up or if this is allowed, but does anyone know what happened to TikToker Christopher Tenerife? He was out looking for Jay in Tenerife and then in his last video which many speculated he looked distressed / odd and many said he was sending strange texts to a lady (I obviously don't want to share Her name here but She's easily found in the comments of said videos) whose came forward and confirmed it, now all his accounts are gone etc.

it's been awhile.
And quite honestly he could be so many places. So many places to get turned around or dead ended or worse, picked up by some person with nefarious intentions. If he was hyper by chance, he could have gone farther than expected. If he were picked up, he could be absolutely anywhere.

I'm not sure if anyone else has picked this up or if this is allowed, but does anyone know what happened to TikToker Christopher Tenerife? He was out looking for Jay in Tenerife and then in his last video which many speculated he looked distressed / odd and many said he was sending strange texts to a lady (I obviously don't want to share Her name here but She's easily found in the comments of said videos) whose came forward and confirmed it, now all his accounts are gone etc.
Hmm yes but not sure it can be posted here

pretty positive that is a misprint to be honest and it should have been AM. He didnt even go to the b n b the night before.
Really? Everything I have read said he did, but I am behind. Where have you read different, please? It might be a case of one reporter said X and now everyone says X.

Really? Everything I have read said he did, but I am behind. Where have you read different, please? It might be a case of one reporter said X and now everyone says X.
It has always been said that the photo on the door step was from the morning because he had the blanket around him that he was given( supposedly) to put around him when he went to sleep. It also says about it being an hour earlier than the call with Lucy which we know happened in the morning

It has always been said that the photo on the door step was from the morning because he had the blanket around him that he was given( supposedly) to put around him when he went to sleep. It also says about it being an hour earlier than the call with Lucy which we know happened in the morning
Why might he not have had the blanket he was given around him in the evening, when it might be cold? Got cold, grabbed the blanket, went out for a smoke? Is it possible the image was taken that night, and the part about the phone call being an hour later was either a different call or that part was mistaken? Just sorting. It looks to me like:
Image at night, possible call same night (or text)
Call next morning (assuming it was a call and not a text)

But I am open to it being different if I can ever see an official say different (holding my breath......)

I appreciate the info.

How for God's sake he landed in this total wilderness with massive mountainous area?

By simply leaving the road?

If he wanted shortcut he should have the road still in his sight.

Going from one bend of the road to another using shortcuts.

It is all unfathomable to me.

The roads around Masca are almost entirely cut into the mountain side, with a steep cliff rising up on one side and falling away on the other.

If you went off the road, IMO it would be much easier to clamber/stumble *down* than it would be to climb back up. I could easily envision stumbling down into one of the gullies/canyons and not being able to get out again. And with the amount of vegetation you'd be very difficult to spot down there.

Well, I did a little looking at the map. The reported phone location coordinates are approximately 1,200 feet..... 382 meters from what appears to be a cell tower.

1720401044866.png

Last edited:
Why might he not have had the blanket he was given around him in the evening, when it might be cold? Got cold, grabbed the blanket, went out for a smoke? Is it possible the image was taken that night, and the part about the phone call being an hour later was either a different call or that part was mistaken? Just sorting. It looks to me like:
Image at night, possible call same night (or text)
Call next morning (assuming it was a call and not a text)

But I am open to it being different if I can ever see an official say different (holding my breath......)

I appreciate the info.
At 7.30 pm in Tenerife it would not have been cold for one thing and also he was at his own location where he was staying. It has never ever been said he went to the air b and b prior to the time he went after the rave finished.

In the distance, on the ridge, are the towers. This view is from the road where the path/dirt road goes down toward where J's phone reportedly pinged.

Well, I did a little looking at the map. The reported phone location coordinates are approximately 1,200 feet..... 382 meters from what appears to be a cell tower.

View attachment 516197
Is the link to that map handy?

I've been looking at trails in the area - want to double check location. Early reports were that he missed the bus and then found a trail that would lead him to his hotel. I'm curious about the trails.

Is the link to that map handy? Nevermind ... it was just posted!

I've been looking at trails in the area - want to double check location. Early reports were that he missed the bus and then found a trail that would lead him to his hotel. I'm curious about the trails.
I couldn't figure out how to link it, so I screenshot the darn thing :)

I just put in the coordinates from an earlier post on this thread, just a page or a few back, in to google maps. I've been foolin' around checking sight lines, and trying to determine a course of travel he may have taken from the coordinates of the reported last ping. I discovered the cell towers up there, you can see 'em on google earth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aevans2025
Back