Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just to clear up some confusion about why Jay might have walked the wrong way - if you put Masca to Los Cristianos into iPhone maps and click the walking tab, it does tell you to head up that road to get onto a walking trail. Not sure if android would give you the same directions.

* the walking trail is actually on the opposite side of the road to where Jay’s phone allegedly pinged. I hope that dude had also been searched.

You're all welcome to tell me I've lost my marbles but.... if Jay had come to that sharp bend in the road which then turns back on itself, is it at all possible that he could see the other side of that 'V' of road and decided to cut across country to the other side to save time and distance?

Anything is possible at this point, so I don't think you've lost your marbles.

But I don't think anybody with hiking experience (which it appears Jay didn't have) would ever consider that to be a "shortcut". Following the road around the bend would almost undoubtedly be easier and faster.

You hike through mountains because you enjoy the challenge, not because it's easy or quick.

But he wasn't going a planned hike...
no, but - hypothetically speaking of course - if you were concocting a story about someone who was lost, might you look at the three things they needed to survive in the area you said they were lost in, and make sure your story referenced them DEFINITELY not having those things… MOO

The watch thing is a red herring, even if he stole it where would he sell it? it was his first trip abroad, wet behind the ears, no contacts or known fences in Tenerife to sell to if he had run off with a watch from Quasssim’s airbnb, not like he could sell it in a random bar

The only possibility of anything watch related is he was promised a cut by Quassim/his mate and was then double crossed at the villa and fled empty handed
Yes I’ll bow to any greater knowledge but I don’t think fencing is easy at all for amateurs and with no contacts too.

Just to clear up some confusion about why Jay might have walked the wrong way - if you put Masca to Los Cristianos into iPhone maps and click the walking tab, it does tell you to head up that road to get onto a walking trail. Not sure if android would give you the same directions.

* the walking trail is actually on the opposite side of the road to where Jay’s phone allegedly pinged. I hope that dude had also been searched.
Android does not send you on those/any trails, I checked back when he disappeared and Android sent me to walk on the windy road down south (yes, I did select walking directions)
Edit: I mean Google maps on Android.

I was thinking same I hope they have searched both sides surely that's the logical thing to do imo

no, but - hypothetically speaking of course - if you were concocting a story about someone who was lost, might you look at the three things they needed to survive in the area you said they were lost in, and make sure your story referenced them DEFINITELY not having those things… MOO
I have said that I feel Lucy used key words when reporting an adult missing ,hurt/ injured, thirsty /dehydrated, low phone battery ,lost bearings etc in order to make law enforcement act quickly as reporting a missing person who you have seen a couple of hours ago and gone on holiday together wouldn't exactly make them sit up and listen in their minds jay could have hooked up with a girl and Lucy was a jilted girlfriend trying to find a wayward boyfriend in the throws of passion

There appear to be at least two radio (phone?) towers in the vicinity, one on each side of the Barranco Juan Lopez ravine. So if the last contact was from a phone ping, the location derived from multiple towers should be fairly accurate:

There appear to be at least two radio (phone?) towers in the vicinity, one on each side of the Barranco Juan Lopez ravine. So if the last contact was from a phone ping, the location derived from multiple towers should be fairly accurate:

Excellent! This is what I was trying to get at a couple pages back. It appears that the phone ping location might be fairly accurate, even though it's a mountainous region. And the off the cuff mention of the general vicinity of that ping being a spot where it appeared that phone would have had to have been 'thrown' in to that area....well, either somebody tossed it in to that dense brushy near impenetrable area, or it was dropped in there from above, or somebody went in there with it.

And....if nobody has retrieved that phone, then it just might still be layin' in there somewhere.

Maybe a raven picked up that phone, or an armadillo, or something, and carried it in to that location??? No armadillo's on Tenerife??? :)

Something smells bad...y'all smell it?

Jay Slater's father

calls for Interpol

to get involved in the search for his teenage son

after claiming

the Spanish police probe into his son's disappearance

'stinks'."

1720476312400.png

Jay Slater's father

calls for Interpol

after claiming

'stinks'."

View attachment 516408

"Stinks"
He's not wrong.

Jay Slater's father

calls for Interpol

after claiming

'stinks'."

View attachment 516408

Does interpol get involved in missing person cases or is it just crime I know there is a criminal aspect suspected in Jay's case but so far not proven by evidence I thought interpol is a crime sharing network between countries

Seems they do just searched

I had to ask Google as English is a foreign language for me, haha
"Food" as in slang.

Teens have their own specific language.
Even their parents don't understand half of their expressions.
My 3 teens - and we are North West England have no idea what scran means. I had to explain to them .

I honestly believe we are being deliberately misled by some of the people involved in this.
Questions: Were any cars forensically examined? Surely DNA would be present if J had been in the car or the Airbnb. Easy enough to obtain from a cigarette end.

Why did Q mention what footwear J was allegedly wearing, unless it was to try and convince LE that it was J in the photo sent from the Airbnb? I suspect it wasn't J.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhijones
Back