Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i can imagine Ayub is getting a lot of attention atm on social media from trolls and I guess he could take some of the heat away by revealing the 2nd guy, so I guess he would need a big reason to protect this 19 year old (being 31 himself).

also is he the only person who knows who the 2nd guy is (Lucy reportedly also saw him but maybe didn't recognise?)
It has been said they spent time together previous to the rave/out of the rave with the pair
Everybody is keeping quiet about this second guy tbh why are they all protecting him and obviously if one of Jay's friends rang ayub they are more familiar then we are led to believe maybe they swapped snaps idk all of Jay's mates went to bed quiet early for a group of lads on holiday imo and it's strange jay didn't hook up with a girl at the festival or nightclub he was a good looking lad and is it common for a girl to go on holiday with a group of lads on her own

Why does the expression
"the apprentice bricklayer"
is used every other sentence?
:rolleyes:
Perhaps to cosistently remind the reader that he is generally a steady young man, following a respected career path, both in the fact that he is apprenticed at all, and as a brickie - a well-respected trade. It's fairly standard to attach someone's profession to their name in press articles, probably to paint a picture in the reader's mind.

Everybody is keeping quiet about this second guy tbh why are they all protecting him and obviously if one of Jay's friends rang ayub they are more familiar then we are led to believe maybe they swapped snaps idk all of Jay's mates went to bed quiet early for a group of lads on holiday imo and it's strange jay didn't hook up with a girl at the festival or nightclub he was a good looking lad and is it common for a girl to go on holiday with a group of lads on her own

He's being protected from the mainstream media and all forms of social media but LE will know exactly who he is both in Spain and in the UK.

His name is certainly being deliberately kept out of the public arena by everyone involved and that's a mystery - wonder why?

He's being protected from the mainstream media and all forms of social media but LE will know exactly who he is both in Spain and in the UK.

His name is certainly being deliberately kept out of the public arena by everyone involved and that's a mystery - wonder why?
Moo..this is a circus, I sure would not want to be identified. And there is no reason to identify person unless the police arrest them....moo

Maybe a BIG NAME...in something...clearly had nothing to do with any of it, supposedly went directly to bed, obtained a lawyer pronto to keep his name out of it, doesn't want to be publicly associated with the ex-con???

Maybe a BIG NAME...in something...clearly had nothing to do with any of it, supposedly went directly to bed, obtained a lawyer pronto to keep his name out of it, doesn't want to be publicly associated with the ex-con???
Moo...maybe he has a wife and children, maybe he owns a business, lots of maybe's. Just cause people nosey does not mean they need to know. The police know his name. Ayub is a true friend... I respect the way he is dealing with circus...moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CG777@
Back