DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the expression
"the apprentice bricklayer"
is used every other sentence?
:rolleyes:
Perhaps to cosistently remind the reader that he is generally a steady young man, following a respected career path, both in the fact that he is apprenticed at all, and as a brickie - a well-respected trade. It's fairly standard to attach someone's profession to their name in press articles, probably to paint a picture in the reader's mind.

Everybody is keeping quiet about this second guy tbh why are they all protecting him and obviously if one of Jay's friends rang ayub they are more familiar then we are led to believe maybe they swapped snaps idk all of Jay's mates went to bed quiet early for a group of lads on holiday imo and it's strange jay didn't hook up with a girl at the festival or nightclub he was a good looking lad and is it common for a girl to go on holiday with a group of lads on her own

He's being protected from the mainstream media and all forms of social media but LE will know exactly who he is both in Spain and in the UK.

His name is certainly being deliberately kept out of the public arena by everyone involved and that's a mystery - wonder why?

He's being protected from the mainstream media and all forms of social media but LE will know exactly who he is both in Spain and in the UK.

His name is certainly being deliberately kept out of the public arena by everyone involved and that's a mystery - wonder why?
Moo..this is a circus, I sure would not want to be identified. And there is no reason to identify person unless the police arrest them....moo

Maybe a BIG NAME...in something...clearly had nothing to do with any of it, supposedly went directly to bed, obtained a lawyer pronto to keep his name out of it, doesn't want to be publicly associated with the ex-con???

Maybe a BIG NAME...in something...clearly had nothing to do with any of it, supposedly went directly to bed, obtained a lawyer pronto to keep his name out of it, doesn't want to be publicly associated with the ex-con???
Moo...maybe he has a wife and children, maybe he owns a business, lots of maybe's. Just cause people nosey does not mean they need to know. The police know his name. Ayub is a true friend... I respect the way he is dealing with circus...moo

Today in a video posted on X, Mr Williams-Thomas said: "We know now that Jay took certain actions while at the rental because he was clearly worried about his own safety.

"This was shortly before he decided to leave.

"In the last few days, I have received a significant new piece of information which I've shared with both the British and Spanish police.

"This provides some clarity as to why Jay left in a hurry and did not want to return to the rental even though his phone was about to go flat."

Unfortunately, this display of camaraderie seemed to inflame a vile online 'hate campaign' against him. Speaking to the Daily Mail, Brandon's mother Natalie opened up about her son's contact with the Spanish police and dismissed any rumours of her son going public about that tragic night, reports the Mirror.

She said: "He's liaising with the police, and that's all that matters. He's got death threats and all sorts."

TikTok is buzzing with 39.6 million posts about the case to date, and the Jay Slater Missing Facebook group has swelled to over 600,000 members.

As days turn into weeks, the mystery deepens, with rumours swirling and the question on everyone’s lips: what really happened to Jay?

The Jay Slater Mystery airs on Channel 5 on Wednesday, 24 July at 10PM.

TikTok is buzzing with 39.6 million posts about the case to date, and the Jay Slater Missing Facebook group has swelled to over 600,000 members.

As days turn into weeks, the mystery deepens, with rumours swirling and the question on everyone’s lips: what really happened to Jay?

The Jay Slater Mystery airs on Channel 5 on Wednesday, 24 July at 10PM.

Still suspect him to still be missing next Wednesday at 10pm then.

The TV sleuth, 54, said: "We know now that Jay took certain actions while at the rental because he was clearly worried about his own safety. This was shortly before he decided to leave."

Paul recorded over 40 minutes of his walk, by which stage the road has turned to dirt and no buildings mark the rough, mountainous landscape.

As the TikToker zooms in on a ruin of a building, the brays of an unseen goat can be heard.

Paul narrates that there are black goats roaming the mountains as he gets to the end of his walk, where the path dwindles off into an even rougher track.

Footage of a internet sleuth retracing Jay Slater's last steps's last steps

As Paul zoomed in on this crumbled building, he heard a wild animal
What the presence of goats does indicate is that there may be goat trails that could possibly be mistaken for paths. This adds to the hypothesis that JS probably became lost in the mountainous terrain. JMO.

Old news but... with the new info from MWT, I've been going back right to the very beginning to see if there was
any hint of what he mentions at the time of the last phonecall and this is in Lucy's own words (Source: Lucy's intro to the appeal)

"Hi everyone my name is Lucy. I have come on holiday to Tenerife to attend the NRG festival with my friend Jay & another friend. On the last day of the festival, I left alone, earlier than everyone else, because I was tired from the weekend. I woke up to a phone call off Jay at 8:30 AM saying “he was lost in the mountains, he wasn’t aware of his surroundings, he desperately needed a drink & his phone was on 1%”. He had met 2 people on Sunday night and left with them to go to their apartment. Their apartment was miles away from civilisation and in a very secluded location. He left at 8am, and walked half an hour before frantically ringing me when his phone reached 1%. This was 3 days ago now, and no one has seen or heard from him since. His last location was on an off road track, which was a 10 hour walk from his hotel. The weather conditions up there are terrible for someone in shorts & a t-shirt, both in the day & at night. He has no water for when it’s warm through out the day, and he has no coat/suitable clothing for when it’s cold at night. It was 1 degree and extremely windy when I was out looking in the middle of the night We are all so worried and we just want him home. Please help if you can and share far and wide. Thank you for reading ❤️"

I don't know but if that were me, scared for my life, I'd have hidden myself away, called Lucy and asked her to pick me up to get me away from the bad guys, not waited half an hour and cheerily told Brad I was happily embarking on an 11-hour hike. Anyone else? Can't wait to find out what MWT has discovered, particularly if it ties in with his comment about having penetrated criminal activities....

Last edited:
Old news but... with the new info from MWT, I've been going back right to the very beginning to see if there was
any hint of what he mentions at the time of the last phonecall and this is in Lucy's own words (Source: Lucy's intro to the appeal)

"Hi everyone my name is Lucy. I have come on holiday to Tenerife to attend the NRG festival with my friend Jay & another friend. On the last day of the festival, I left alone, earlier than everyone else, because I was tired from the weekend. I woke up to a phone call off Jay at 8:30 AM saying “he was lost in the mountains, he wasn’t aware of his surroundings, he desperately needed a drink & his phone was on 1%”. He had met 2 people on Sunday night and left with them to go to their apartment. Their apartment was miles away from civilisation and in a very secluded location. He left at 8am, and walked half an hour before frantically ringing me when his phone reached 1%. This was 3 days ago now, and no one has seen or heard from him since. His last location was on an off road track, which was a 10 hour walk from his hotel. The weather conditions up there are terrible for someone in shorts & a t-shirt, both in the day & at night. He has no water for when it’s warm through out the day, and he has no coat/suitable clothing for when it’s cold at night. It was 1 degree and extremely windy when I was out looking in the middle of the night We are all so worried and we just want him home. Please help if you can and share far and wide. Thank you for reading ❤️"

I don't know but if that were me, scared for my life, I'd have hidden myself away, called Lucy and asked her to pick me up to get me away from the bad guys, not waited half an hour and cheerily told Brad I was happily embarking on an 11-hour hike. Anyone else? Can't wait to find out what MWT has discovered, particularly if it ties in with his comment about having penetrated criminal activities....
*He left at 8am, and walked half an hour before frantically ringing me when his phone reached 1%

I woke up to a phone call off Jay at 8:30 AM saying “he was lost in the mountains, he wasn’t aware of his surroundings, he desperately needed a drink & his phone was on 1%”.

Why would he wait 30 minutes walking around lost while his phone is ticking down the battery percentage? Why wouldn't he call her or anyone sooner? Why did he not call his buddy Brad who he was expected to leave on a plane with? If she woke up to Jay's phone call at 8:30 why wouldn't she tell us more about the period time 8:00 - 8:30. He obviously mentioned it saying how long he'd been wandering. Lucy tells us in three different ways why she wasn't with Jay:
'I left alone, earlier than everyone else, because I was tired from the weekend'

"Missing Jay Slater's dad says they

'need an army'

as he begs for volunteers to find son.

1720795601569.png

The dad of missing teen today vowed
'we are not going to stop'
as he continued his search for his son.

'I’ve said before,
I need an army to help me.
People don’t understand the vastness of it'.

Looking out over the treacherous rocks, brambles and cacti he said:

'I’d love to be able to fly a drone and sit here all day scouring the whole area.
Why would you go down there?
Why leave the road?'

He believes someone must have spotted his son as he walked up the road from the village of Masca.
'When we came on Monday
we must have passed 200 cars going up those hills'."

“That’s why they are looking at finding somewhere they can be based, in the long-term to co-ordinate the search and to work from." The family plans to say “indefinitely” and have not given up hope on Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum