Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
either that or another place in the Masca area presumably. Or it’s just from the same weekend. Either way I find it interesting given that it’s far away from tourist resorts and he is quite a bit older, and because the reason given for Jay going back there was “he had nowhere else to go”
Definitely the same place. same steps and green door. Ayub works on the strip Veronicas in Las Americas, so must have a more local place of residence ,Why did he even need to book the Airbnb is the question. MOO

Definitely the same place. same steps and green door. Ayub works on the strip Veronicas in Las Americas, so must have a more local place of residence ,Why did he even need to book the Airbnb is the question. MOO

Ayub runs the cafe on the strip, doesn't necessarily mean that he works there imo.

Does anyone believe all this stuff MWT is posting> I actually don't . A lot of it seems like all the random stuff posted on SM FB etc and he is reading it and posting it as if it is his own information. MOO

seems like everything he claims is from a secret source
so, no, I don't trust anything he says

Who's the 2nd guy? yall keep mentioning the same person. Some people are drawing similar parallels with the Bristol case and link to drugs trade
The 2nd guy has not been named only mentioned as a friend of Ayub Qassim, the 1st guy who has been named, but Ayub refuses to reveal the identity of his friend. But he has confirmed that the 2nd guy was staying at the Airbnb with him.
There are many rumours as to this mans identity on SM but no one has officially named him

Does anyone believe all this stuff MWT is posting> I actually don't . A lot of it seems like all the random stuff posted on SM FB etc and he is reading it and posting it as if it is his own information. MOO
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, as it's the only new info we have at the moment. I can't see that it would do him any good to make it up, no matter how high profile he is/wants to be.

The 2nd guy has not been named only mentioned as a friend of Ayub Qassim, the 1st guy who has been named, but Ayub refuses to reveal the identity of his friend. But he has confirmed that the 2nd guy was staying at the Airbnb with him.
There are many rumours as to this mans identity on SM but no one has officially named him
Ayub Qassim is a convicted drug dealer from the UK .He was given a 9 year prison sentence

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, as it's the only new info we have at the moment. I can't see that it would do him any good to make it up, no matter how high profile he is/wants to be.
Not saying he is making it up exactly but seems to be repeating stuff that has been circulating on SM for several weeks now. If he has found any new important information he should be sharing it with Police not SM. MOO

He could run it from anywhere in the world, he's not the type to be behind the counter wearing a hair net and plastic gloves filling sandwich bags imo.
Its a cannabis cafe owned by Potter Payper ! Ayub has been photographed in the resort many times so he spends a lot of time there working or not. It has not been stated that he flew into Tenerife that weekend just that he flew back to UK on the Tuesday with Man no 2.
Perfectly possible Ayub was already there .MOO

Its a cannabis cafe owned by Potter Payper ! Ayub has been photographed in the resort many times so he spends a lot of time there working or not. It has not been stated that he flew into Tenerife that weekend just that he flew back to UK on the Tuesday with Man no 2.
Perfectly possible Ayub was already there .MOO

:D I know that! Read between the lines. No pun intended.

The whole location of the AirBnB stinks to me, sorry but it just does and always has.

There is no way these people needed to save money by finding somewhere for £40 a night. There is no sense in them choosing somewhere so far out of town when they spent much of their time partying, I do not believe it was the only accom they could find when there are hundreds of hotels and they have contacts. They weren’t up there for hiking. It’s three times further from the airport than the resorts are.

The two burning questions I have are:

Why that particular location?
Was Jay scared when he left?

I think he’s been set up or avenged, whether that was for drugs or money or a watch, I don’t know. But it’s not right, it’s just not.

The whole location of the AirBnB stinks to me, sorry but it just does and always has.

There is no way these people needed to save money by finding somewhere for £40 a night. There is no sense in them choosing somewhere so far out of town when they spent much of their time partying, I do not believe it was the only accom they could find when there are hundreds of hotels and they have contacts. They weren’t up there for hiking. It’s three times further from the airport than the resorts are.

I think he’s been set up or avenged, whether that was for drugs or money or a watch, I don’t know. But it’s not right, it’s just not.
but why did he leave with them? was he so out of it, he did not realize where he was or what he was doing? drugs? deals? I thought Lucy was quoted as telling him not to go with them, which does not necessarily make sense if she left early and was not around when he left with them. IMO Everything we know about men who spent final hours with Jay Slater I guess you can read it as Lucy and Brad tried to get Jay to leave with them earlier...

What ever the reason was it can't be related to Jay , could it be to do with the identity of the unknown man no2 ? Is there a reason he isn't able to in the resort areas overnight?

but why did he leave with them? was he so out of it, he did not realize where he was or what he was doing? drugs? deals? I thought Lucy was quoted as telling him not to go with them, which does not necessarily make sense if she left early and was not around when he left with them. IMO Everything we know about men who spent final hours with Jay Slater I guess you can read it as Lucy and Brad tried to get Jay to leave with them earlier...
If we are to believe that he was scared a couple of hours later the reason he went with them must not have materialised as he expected it to. Unless of course he was so out of it that he didn't have a reason but the men did and he was just an out of it lad in the wrong place at the wrong time and wasn't capable of making a better decision

JMO

On one hand, it almost seems like they don't want people to search. That is the conspiracy side of me. On the other hand, in the US there are National Parks that have areas that only allow people with registrations and only x amount of people per day and that is to protect the area from being destroyed. Some people have no manners when it comes to the natural lands. It might be that they are trying to discourage looky loos that hamper things and might trash up the trails, to put a more positive spin on it.
maybe trying to recoup the SAR costs

What ever the reason was it can't be related to Jay , could it be to do with the identity of the unknown man no2 ? Is there a reason he isn't able to in the resort areas overnight?

I just think that house was used for nefarious purposes. I’ve been in plenty of countries where it’s well known the local ‘mafia’ are very generous with cash strapped police and town leaders… money talks, favours get pulled in, blind eyes turn the other way.

All of that may or may not have nothing to do with Jay actually going missing, but he shouldn’t have been up there in the first place. As a backstory, it’s interesting.

he is stated to be English and went back to England after 4 days Everything we know about men who spent final hours with Jay Slater
Does he commute to Tenerif? He is just out of his 9 yr prison sentence this year (9 yrs in 2015) so how long has he had to set up 2 "homes?" Maybe all Air B&Bs but some address is associated with his passport IMO.

I just think that house was used for nefarious purposes. I’ve been in plenty of countries where it’s well known the local ‘mafia’ are very generous with cash strapped police and town leaders… money talks, favours get pulled in, blind eyes turn the other way.

All of that may or may not have nothing to do with Jay actually going missing, but he shouldn’t have been up there in the first place. As a backstory, it’s interesting.
It is interesting but if it is some kind of mafia or organised crime surely they wouldn't be inviting random teens back with them and not just this once would they?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back