"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i just found it quite narcissistic (I can't spell :crazy: ) that she would think we want to hear her sob story about her childhood.

i was thinking..its not about you??..Its about lisa!!

We hear stories about our posters everyday when our posts reminds them of something in their past. I think it's natural not narcissistic.

We hear stories about our posters everyday when our posts reminds them of something in their past. I think it's natural not narcissistic.

Thats totally different. We are chatting on a forum..not being interviewed on national TV about a missing baby...:waitasec:

Of course WE are going to share stories WE are discussing every minor detail!

All though even on here I don't see that many stories or background ifo from posters...we all mostly stay on topic. Because we all know this is about LISA..not about US.

MW couldn't even keep it about lisa or on topic about the phone for that ONE interview!!..She started weirdly filling us all in on her tragic life...it was beyond strange.:eek:hwow:

What doesn't seem right?....Jeremy was at work all night on camera till 3.30 ish...home about 3.45..911 called 4am. 15 mins is PLENTY of time from entering the house to dialling 911...If it had been any longer people would be saying they had delayed calling to hide the body!..They can't win.

I was referring more to the reporting of the time he arrived home. I've read 3:00, 3:30, 3:45, 4:00. Jeremy Irwin doesn't have to "win" with me...I just want to know what time the guy actually got home. That's all. You wouldn't think this would be so difficult for msm to agree on. Especially if they can confirm that he was at work via video. And yet...it is.

It's annoying. And it's also off topic, so I'm shutting up about it now. ;)

You know, I tell you what, I would really like to hear from SY's mouth himself that Jersey is cleared. In the reports I've seen, he indeed states that police are moving on, but it's the reporter who says "he's been cleared". I'm not doubting he said it; this is strictly infornmation-seeking, and would probably help clear up the confusion.

Exactly my point... the only thing that he is directly quoted as saying is that they have spoke to him and are moving on. The various reporters report exactly what they took that to mean. Notice exactly what he is being "quoted" as saying. JMO

I was referring more to the reporting of the time he arrived home. I've read 3:00, 3:30, 3:45, 4:00. Jeremy Irwin doesn't have to "win" with me...I just want to know what time the guy actually got home. That's all. You wouldn't think this would be so difficult for msm to agree on. Especially if they can confirm that he was at work via video.

It's annoying. And it's also off topic, so I'm shutting up about it now. ;)
MK it's getting to point where if it's not confirmed by LE, you don't know what to believe. LE said they were not going to investigate this through the media. I can see why.

MK it's getting to point where if it's not confirmed by LE, you don't know what to believe. LE said they were not going to investigate this through the media. I can see why.

Well, you have to deal with bad reporting in every case. I'm used to that. But the way the info keeps significantly changing in this case....geez. Jersey is in his 20's, then he's in his 40's. Lisa was last seen at 10:30, no it was 6:30. Man sees a man wearing t-shirt and jeans carrying a baby clad only in a diaper...oops, no...the man was dressed all in white and the baby had on a t-shirt and training pants. MW got a call to her phone at 2:30 am...no wait...8:30 pm. :banghead:

Seriously, I agree with you, the cops should keep their mouths shut wrt the media. Who knows what kind of mess this investigation would be if the cops were talking.

Well, you have to deal with bad reporting in every case. I'm used to that. But the way the info keeps significantly changing in this case....geez. Jersey is in his 20's, then he's in his 40's. Lisa was last seen at 10:30, no it was 6:30. Man sees a man wearing t-shirt and jeans carrying a baby clad only in a diaper...oops, no...the man was dressed all in white and the baby had on a t-shirt and training pants. MW got a call to her phone at 2:30 am...no wait...8:30 pm. :banghead:

Seriously, I agree with you, the cops should keep their mouths shut wrt the media. Who knows what kind of mess this investigation would be if the cops were talking.
And this very thing is why I am not real concerned about DB's timeline changing. I think the media is doing most of the changing.

And this very thing is why I am not real concerned about DB's timeline changing. I think the media is doing most of the changing.

Yes it is media. We got 2 new time-lines within less than 24 hours via media. Yesterday and today. Maybe more, I can't keep up with everything.

The poor woman who 'lost her child' did not seem to have much compassion for said child. That baby was seen in her crib at 4:30, was not at the family diner at5:30, and was put in her room for the night by 6;40. And she was SICK. This poor mom never put much effort into caring for that sick child because she just piut her in her crib and then mom began power drinking. She sat outside on the stoop smoking cigs and drinking and totally IGNORED her sick infant. She even left the window open and the front door unlocked. So IF she lost her child, I am thinking it was due to her own drunken negligence. imoo

BL could have been in her crib at 4:30 for a few minutes to be changed or for any number of reasons. She could also have been at the dinner table. We don't have all the facts and def. don't have a consistent timeline - and being put to bed at 6:40 for an 11 month old, doesn't seem so horrid to me. Should she have checked on her in the meantime before bed? yes! Did she? uncertain! DB has stated that it was a nightly event that she did, so she thought she had, but couldn't be 100% sure because of the drinking. Wrong? Irresponsible? Absolutely! But not anything more sinister. The person/people responsible for BL being missing is the person/people who took her. Was it mom? I don't know but neither does anyone else.

Hopefully DB will soon clear this up with LE, if not for us.

I wanted to post those 2 different pics of "Jersey" but, I don't know how. I wonder what he looks like now. He does look a lot different in them. Can anyone help me with this? Also, does anyone know if the LE is back at the woods, AGAIN?

Also, can anyone find out anything about his past, as in marriages, children, childhood? I have not read anything about him... other than what I can find and I know some of you have a few tricks up your sleeve.

This is the point at which this theory must sprawl and become a conspiracy between two people. Now, in order to work, the theory says that the mother must enlist the help of someone else, probably an otherwise innocent bystander, to help dispose of the body of a 10-month-old baby.

A mom killing her baby, purposely or accidentally, and covering it up herself I can see. But getting someone else to help her hide the dead body of her 10-month-old daughter, thereby involving them as a co-conspirator in a wrongful death or murder. That's where it bends reality for me.

To me it's simply more plausible that a known recidivist criminal (Jersey) and/or a person fitting the profile of a baby abductor (MW) kidnapped her.
BEM:
MW does not fit the profile of a baby abductor at all. http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=3086

Profile of a "Typical" Infant Abductor

This list was developed from an analysis of 256 cases occurring 1983-2008.

The Abductor

• Is usually female of “childbearing” age (range now 12 to 53) and often overweight.
  • Is most likely compulsive; most often relies on manipulation, lying, and deception.
  • Frequently indicates she has lost a baby or is incapable of having one.
  • Is often married or cohabitating; companion’s desire for a child or the abductor’s desire to provide her companion with “his” child may be the motivation for the abduction.
  • Usually lives in the community where the abduction takes place.
  • Frequently initially visits nursery and maternity units at more than one healthcare facility prior to the abduction; asks detailed questions about procedures and the maternity floor layout; frequently uses a fire-exit stairwell for her escape; and may also try to abduct from the home setting.
  • Usually plans the abduction, but does not necessarily target a specific infant; frequently seizes any opportunity present.
  • Frequently impersonates a nurse or other allied healthcare personnel.
  • Often becomes familiar with healthcare staff members, staff members work routines, and victim parents.
  • Demonstrates a capability to provide “good” care to the baby once the abduction occurs.
  • In addition an abductor who abducts FROM THE HOME SETTING
  • Is more likely to be single while claiming to have a partner.
  • Often targets a mother whom she may find by visiting healthcare facilities and tries to meet the target family.
  • Often both plans the abduction and brings a weapon, although the weapon may not be used.
  • Often impersonates a healthcare or social-services professional when visiting the home.

Very much agreed. Not bashing at all but there will always be people esp ones that don't sleuth, ones that mainly watch news on the boob tube, that believe every word they hear and judge accordingly. Like people whom believe if you are in cuffs or being questioned you are guilty of something. Which can be true as well lol. So circle speak is what I'm doing here but I hope you get my drift.

If DB drinks that much wine 2 to 3 times a week I don't get how she could have passed out so hard unless she added something to the fun that evening and hell I don't judge her if she did. But that's me and just my opinion. I also don't know how all these timeline changes are to have happened when she was toasted. No way. She had box o wine the bff had liquor. Id bet my last dollar she was def drunk as that wine ain't for the weak lol. Maybe SB didn't like boxed wine. I don't condone her actions that evening either. After two or three drinks she should have went to bed. Seems they did start early as the hubbin or co hab partner is working and the other one is booted at least for that night out of the home. The girls had some smoking drinking gossiping to do. Really does happen more than most are willing to admit. Minus the baby is gone part :(

Imo these timeline changes are not from with in baby Lisa's house.

All jmo

Yes, because it's a little strange to me that he would still be in jail for an outstanding warrant. They picked him on the outstanding warrant to talk to him about Lisa's disappearance, IMO, and from what I understand he's still behind bars.

As I sort out my thoughts, I think it's very possible that call came in to MW's phone for Jersey... for help a little later in the night. I'm contradicting my prior opinions that DB worked alone, but the call to MW's phone and her connection to Jersey is cause for a raised eyebrow.

Just jumping off your post here... and thinking out loud!

Now the phone call at 8:30pm is from one of the "stolen" phones calling MW's phone - now - is the 2:30am phone call from the same "stolen" phone - or do we know that yet. And to 'where' that 2:30am went to (phone/person)??

TIA! :seeya: still trying to catch with all this 'new' stuff!

Also, can anyone find out anything about his past, as in marriages, children, childhood? I have not read anything about him... other than what I can find and I know some of you have a few tricks up your sleeve.

He's from....Jersey. He has a long criminal history and has spent a lot of time in prison and county jails. His charges in Jersey included arson, assault with a deadly weapon, tampering with witnesses.....and then there are the Missouri charges.

I find it hard to believe he is cleared, but these things don't necessarily mean kidnapper. But....dang, hard not to want to connect the dots.

I only felt confused until I saw the neighbor who described how easily Jersey breaks into houses. This link, he tells a little of it, but I had seen a video of him on tv where he described Jersey's behavior at length.
http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/01/womans-cell-phone-confiscated-for-baby-lisa-investigation/
Since He was So clever at breaking into houses, and had such a long record of theft, it just seemed like "old Jersey" would be doing what comes naturally, and break into DB house when he saw them out front partying, even with kids inside, the adults were "distracted" and the adults were where he could keep an eye on them while he checked their home to see if there was anything he could sell. Then someone said, "but what motive?" I imagined myself as Jersey, I'm in the kitchen, I've got the phones, the baby starts making sounds like she is going to wake up. Maybe he don't want to leave fast, maybe he knows of something more valuable he really needs to steal and sell. Then, maybe the kids have gone over to the neighbors. He tries to shush up the baby, and it is an accident. I just can't see anybody wanting to go kill a baby, especially the parents or other relatives.

BBM

Maybe the guns in the bedroom?

I am not sure how KCPD can actively search for the baby any longer. That doesn't mean they are not responding to tips or following leads or working on the case; but where would you have them search? They searched diligently for days on end. All physical searches come to an end, usually far sooner than anyone would like. LE is probably kinda stuck, seeing how they are working a missing baby case without the help of the parents, a first as far as I know...JMO

He's from....Jersey. He has a long criminal history and has spent a lot of time in prison and county jails. His charges in Jersey included arson, assault with a deadly weapon, tampering with witnesses.....and then there are the Missouri charges.

I find it hard to believe he is cleared, but these things don't necessarily mean kidnapper. But....dang, hard not to want to connect the dots.

By the way, I read somewhere that the last arson was 20 years ago, but it wasn't, it was 1998, the aggravated assault/deadly weapon 2006. This is public information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55