"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known how long Jersey has been house sitting down the street? Does he get to stay there when they're home, as well?

That makes a lot of sense.

On another note, I'm finding it impossible to believe that these parents have nothing to hide, considering all the 'defense' lawyers they are hiding behind. They haven't been charged with any crime so why the need for defense lawyers? And why so many? Obviously, they are afraid of the truth.

And I wonder, why can't these lawyers be charged with Obstruction of Justice? They're preventing LE from gathering information that may help in the recovery of Baby Lisa. They're stepping in the way of Baby Lisa's rights to be safe from harm. It would be about time one of these ambulance chasers be charged with a crime.

Hmmmmmm.... Makes you wonder if maybe they know where the baby is....

I thought it was strange too. How would LE know so quickly that Jersey wasn't involved when this is supposed to be an on going investigation? If LE had all the answers there would have been an arrest. And why did LE initially disregard the 12:15 sighting? A baby is missing and LE disregards a baby sighting around the same time, same neighborhood, of a man going up the yard of a house that Jersey had worked at and broken into. I think LE developed their own theory early and blew off anything that didn't fit their theory. Now LE is trying to catch up and I hope it's not too late.

You're not alone in thinking this. A MONTH later, and they're just now investigating the route that a kidnapper would take from the child's house to the reported sighting of a man w/baby in the middle of the night? What kind of shape will those shoe prints be? Has it rained since? Etc. This police department is right up there with the San Diego PD.

You're not alone in thinking this. A MONTH later, and they're just now investigating the route that a kidnapper would take from the child's house to the reported sighting of a man w/baby in the middle of the night? What kind of shape will those shoe prints be? Has it rained since? Etc. This police department is right up there with the San Diego PD.

Umm...LE investigated the neighbor's yard and footprints very early on. The next day, if I recall.

(But I'm getting ready to go to bed, so I can't track down the link for you.)

Umm...LE investigated the neighbor's yard and footprints very early on. The next day, if I recall.

(But I'm getting ready to go to bed, so I can't track down the link for you.)

Then why are they just taking casts of prints now? It doesn't seem like they did so very seriously or thoroughly, if they did so before.

It feels like people are down on LE in this case, but I have seen them do nothing but be really, really vigorous. Even locals said they have been all over the neighborhood interviewing, various pictures, examining routes, collecting evidence, looking into sightings, etc.
That is why I TEND to think they know something we don't and that is why the case is currently drifting the way it is instead of Jersey being charged at this second for murdering or selling Baby Lisa.

I wanted to post those 2 different pics of "Jersey" but, I don't know how. I wonder what he looks like now. He does look a lot different in them. Can anyone help me with this? Also, does anyone know if the LE is back at the woods, AGAIN?
Not in these woods anyway. I really don't know what else they would find in these woods with as many times they have been searched. They have been in there multiple times, multiple ways - foot, dogs, atv, horse. It rained most of the day today also.

It has been reported by a neighbor that impressions were taken of those prints. The area in and around that route, as well as, the houses inside and out were also searched. Law enforcement was looking for "Jersey" right away... since, they were taking his photo to neighbors and asking if they had seen him prior to the baby going missing. JMO

Locals reported that this was happening again TODAY, but threads are moving fast enough that I can't find the link again (will continue to look). I'm not saying that some LE didn't do SOME cursory investigation of this early on - but it's clear that they have had the DB theory operating at warp speed and the fact that prints in a yard might not have been cast immediately is very serious. Even if they do develop another suspect, his attorney will have "reasonable doubt" as to all the other reasons he could have been in that yard since the child's disappearance.

With all due respect, did you read that list? She actually matches some traits from the description you found on the Internet.

Including:
Is usually female of “childbearing” age (range now 12 to 53) and often overweight.
Is often married or cohabitating; (she said she lived with Jersey and now says she lives with eight other people)
Usually lives in the community where the abduction takes place. (is blocks away "in the community?")
Usually plans the abduction, but does not necessarily target a specific infant; frequently seizes any opportunity present.
(I'd say this would count as seizing any opportunity.)

I mean, I don't know how one can say "MW does not fit the profile of a baby abductor at all. " and then post a linked profile where MW matches some of the traits found to be common to a baby abductor.

It could very well be that MW meets more of the criteria than we're currently aware of. Example, she may:
Is more likely to be single while claiming to have a partner. (don't know what she's claimed her status to be now)
Often targets a mother whom she may find by visiting healthcare facilities and tries to meet the target family. (There's been reports that DB had MW's number written on her hand, maybe they had met.)
Often both plans the abduction and brings a weapon, although the weapon may not be used. (she could have done this but we won't know this until we have more info.)

And, it was her telephone that was called. LE does not say that they have moved on from MW.

I don't think she knows or had anything to do with it. That is my opinion of course. As for why he would take the baby... Pedophiles are being arrested everyday. They include doctors, teachers, counselors, coaches, etc...
JMO

MW is one of the few people who hasn't been cleared in this investigation.

It feels like people are down on LE in this case, but I have seen them do nothing but be really, really vigorous. Even locals said they have been all over the neighborhood interviewing, various pictures, examining routes, collecting evidence, looking into sightings, etc.
That is why I TEND to think they know something we don't and that is why the case is currently drifting the way it is instead of Jersey being charged at this second for murdering or selling Baby Lisa.

Thank you!! I have the upmost respect for our LE here. I have watched them work this case tirelessly, thoroughly and with integrity. They hit the ground running from the minute Baby Lisa went missing. Bringing in FBI, National Guard, canines, bomb and arson and more. All the while keeping confidentiality and avoiding the chaotic circus surrounding the family, BS and their lawyers. They have kept a singular focus on Baby Lisa and I am beyond disheartened to hear anything negative said towards LE when you have a family who has essentially retreated and hibernated from a community who wants to bring baby Lisa home.

Yes but we're not doing so on video in MSM, usually. It's different on a discussion forum, more casual, rambling about this and that, lots of people leading the conversation to a ton of topics. It just feels strange to me, to have MW on video on which the only topic is how bad she felt in her childhood. Nothing whatsoever about Lisa, just her.

I don't know, maybe it's the editing, she could have had more relevant things to say but the editor cut to the crying part.

Twice in that interview in which she self identifies as the victim of parental abduction, she says "if they find the baby..."

I am lost between the threads, trying to find the discussion on the dumpster recently being confiscated by LE and the involvement of "jersey" and MW, his present incarceration and another neighbor that is speaking out about these folks and the connections between the houses and the way to get to the dumpster. Has this been posted already, If not, i will provide the link. Don't want to link something that has already been discussed. I don't know if it is another press story gone bad.

I am lost between the threads, trying to find the discussion on the dumpster recently being confiscated by LE and the involvement of "jersey" and MW, his present incarceration and another neighbor that is speaking out about these folks and the connections between the houses and the way to get to the dumpster. Has this been posted already, If not, i will provide the link. Don't want to link something that has already been discussed. I don't know if it is another press story gone bad.

I don't believe it is verified that the dumpster was just recently collected...I recall hearing on TV that it had been taken and replaced right away. JMO

And, it was her telephone that was called. LE does not say that they have moved on from MW.

EXACTLY! Thank you katshep.

So far, the only reason that MW doesn't fit more of the elements from the profile posted above is because we know so little about her.

It's not true to say she doesn't meet the other criteria, it is true to say she may meet more criteria, or she may not. We DO know she meets more than one.

Please...I'd like to see something from MSM about the "involvement of "Jersey and MW". TIA

Please...I'd like to see something from MSM about the "involvement of "Jersey and MW". TIA

MSM and LE are saying Jersey is not involved with Lisas vanishing.. I am not so sure about MW tho ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member