"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. 1st, she never said she was a victim of child abuse but, but I will say on her myspace page she says she had to move out of her house because her father beat her. I dont condone beating your kid but this was a couple of years ago so she wasnt a child, and well, did he beat her or give her a smack because she was into something she should have been into. (she never says why on her page).
I also do not understand how she does not know who gave her her phone back. I mean to say she doesnt know who took the call is insane, and we dont know who lives in that house. I am trying to think if I read someplace that the people in the house were questioned, if someone has that link can they post it please. I think we are obviously getting tons of hearsay and running with it because this is a circus of a case. LE is being very quiet about the whole thing as they should be, but it would be nice for even them to give press conferences every once and a while. At least to let the parents and the parties involved know that no one is in the clear yet.

I have zero doubt that LE knows exactly who gave her phone back and who had it at the time of the call. More info that we will get when a) LE feels we should or b) when the media has a lull in info...imo

bbm= respectfully, I don't think we KNOW that as fact. MW originally said it came from a family phone from the Irwin home. Could have been someone else (possibly PN) that phoned her number from his own phone.

How would LE know what numbers PN's phone had dialed? Do you think he shared that info? I can't imagine they'd have enough for a court order to get the info from the provider.

Who is PN? I don't know the initials for him, looks like!

I guess what I'm confused about is that MW was "found out" based on baby Lisa. I thought the police were just doing some other investigation involving MW (maybe selling stolen items online) and by chance they got a connection between her and DB and hence baby Lisa. I guess I misunderstood something when this story broke.

I found this transcript with JVM on the Nancy Grace show:

But I`ll say this, John Manuelian, defense attorney. The FBI used Craigslist to track down the woman with the pink hair four days after the child vanished, this Megan. The woman with the pink hair says she placed an ad on Craigslist to sell a GPS unit. And she used as a contact the phone from which she got that call, from the phone connected to the family of the missing baby. And when she went to answer some person who was inquiring about buying this GPS unit, a whole bunch of FBI jumped out of cars with guns drawn and grilled her for six hours. What do you make of it?

LOL I can hear JVM voice from this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/31/ng.01.html

Thanks for that transcript matou. I knew there was something about 4 days attached to that GPS Craigslist ad. Sounds like it took the FBI 4 days to get the phone number from the Irwin/Bradley phone records, check it out with the service provider it was connected to and realize it was not in anyone's name, and google it looking for a hit. I think there was some confusion about the ad being placed 4 days later because of that show.

They had no other reason to be checking out MW. In fact, if it wasn't her who was selling the GPS, they would have been honing in on the person who was selling it at that flop house. I'm sure they've had quite a task figuring out just who was at the house that night, where the phone was, and who answered it when someone called it from DB/JI cell phone.

MOO

If LE found an unlisted phone number on Debbi's hand,
I believe they would have had Debbi call that number from her phone right away. Debbi must have claimed no memory of how it got there. Imo, LE would quickly assume the abductor might have written it on sleeping or impaired Debbi and that the abductor expected Debbi to call when she found her baby missing (possibly regarding ransom). But, of course, Debbi's phones had been stolen (possibly by said abductor). So, LE may have tried to have Debbi call the number from a civilian phone and gotten no answer.

In the meantime, the FBI, imo, would be scouring the internet for that number using their special software (vendor sights, seller sights, registration forms...). When they found it on Craigslist, they had the perfect guise to get the person's address and move in; quick cash for a GPS. LE may have attempted to call Megan's number several times before anyone answered, but when someone did, they hit the jackpot and got an address immediately.

If the number wasn't really on Debbi's hand, but instead obtained from the cell records from phones at the Irwin house (or found during a home search on a piece of paper, on a match book cover, etc...), I think LE woud have gone through the same process outlined above and gotten the same results.

Does Debbi know Megan? Dunno. Does Debbi know any of Megan's housemates? Dunno. Does anyone who had access to the 3 cell phones know Megan? Dunno.

Here's what I think. If Debbi isn't involved, why wouldn't the news about Jersey and then Megan push Jeremy and Debbi into overdrive - get down to the station ASAP, they might have Lisa or know who does!!!??? They'd be at the police station like bats outta hell with their lawyer ready to answer questions about comings and goings that night. Even if Debbi was blacked out when Lisa disappeared, she would be thrilled to learn that local strangers/acquaintances may somehow know what happened to her baby. She would want to try and remember anything about that night and how these two local characters might fit in; she would want her mind probed so that any knowledge she might have repressed could be surfaced, imo. She would want to know everything about these people. If not involved, Debbi would be hopeful that a quasi-couple might be involved as it would statistically increase the likelihood of Lisa being alive. JMO...

Nope, Debbi remains silent. So, she knows these two (or at least knows of them) and either knows they are not at all involved, or that they can implicate Debbi - no need to subject herself to LE. She may fear that Jersey and Megan know more about her than she'd like to admit to LE, imo.

Debbi and Jeremy's lack of action regarding all the hooplah surrounding Jersey and Megan means that Debbi knows what happened (and/or that LE has shown them solid evidence proving that neither Jersey or Megan can be involved). I can see no other reason for the parents not going down to the station for questioning, and no other reason that their PI & lawyers didn't publicly demand answers about Jersey and Megan and focus on them as much as they did the white blob ( and supposed sightings that night). Nope, no focus on Jersey or Megan from Debbi's team; there's a reason for that imo.

And, now, even the PI and the lawyers are silent. I think they've recently learned a few new facts about their clients and need some time to figure out how to spin it.

ALL JMO...

Excellent post-Thank you!!

I guess what I'm confused about is that MW was "found out" based on baby Lisa. I thought the police were just doing some other investigation involving MW (maybe selling stolen items online) and by chance they got a connection between her and DB and hence baby Lisa. I guess I misunderstood something when this story broke.

I found this transcript with JVM on the Nancy Grace show:

But I`ll say this, John Manuelian, defense attorney. The FBI used Craigslist to track down the woman with the pink hair four days after the child vanished, this Megan. The woman with the pink hair says she placed an ad on Craigslist to sell a GPS unit. And she used as a contact the phone from which she got that call, from the phone connected to the family of the missing baby. And when she went to answer some person who was inquiring about buying this GPS unit, a whole bunch of FBI jumped out of cars with guns drawn and grilled her for six hours. What do you make of it?

LOL I can hear JVM voice from this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1110/31/ng.01.html

WTH? "when she answered the phone? Huh? I thought she had no clue what was said or even if it was answered or not.... When did her story change? Just today??

I can't get over the fact that "a whole bunch of FBI jumped out of cars with guns drawn...".

Whoa! They must have thought they were on to something.

WTH? "when she answered the phone? Huh? I thought she had no clue what was said or even if it was answered or not.... When did her story change? Just today??
This transcript is dated Oct 31st. Not today.

I read that as she answered when LE called pretending to be interested in the GPS she had listed on Craigslist.

Is that a change from her previous story?

"a whole bunch of FBI jumped out of cars with guns drawn..." LOL.... I have to wonder if MW is being paid by DT ...

"Someone" (LE) called MW's phone r.e. the ad for the GPS. I guess this happened 4 days after Lisa went missing, if JVM has her facts straight. She's still claiming not to know about the call at 8:30 pm on Oct 3rd from one of the phones that disappeared from DB's house.

This transcript is dated Oct 31st. Not today.

OIC .. October 31st. MW tells us she knows about the call - the caller was someone answering the GPS add from Craigslist...

The most recent story is she knows nothing, no clue if the call was even answered OR who had her phone????

$$$$$ ??

Her story didn't change. The Nancy Grace transcript is talking about when MW answered the phone when the FBI called her, not when the call from one of the missing cell phones occurred.

Is it just a fluke that MW's phone number was connected to the number on DBs hand? I don't understand how LE found MW on Craigslist to connect it to this case. It seems almost random to me.

When you google a phone number sometimes craigslist ads will come up. hen m y daughter or her friends meet a new guy and get his number they will google the phone number to see what comes up. they learn all kinds of interesting things that way, ads being one of them.

They probably googled the number on her hand. That's the first thing I would do. What really puzzles me is how they knew about the call so early on. I read the rumor of the 2:30 call within a few days of her disappearance....yet nothing about the 8:30 call until MW mentions it.

You can get the info about all of a cell phone's calls and texts immediately from the carrier because they have it on computer for about 2 weeks. Cops need a warrant for that info UNLESS there is a life and death emergency like a missing child. So LE would have been able to call the phone carrier and get an immediate list of all the cell activity within moments of the 911 call.

I think that call and the 2:30 am call { which I believe exists] is one of the reasons they have focused on mom. imoo

It seems pretty clear they're not talking about the phone call on Oct. 3 from the Irwin's phone, but rather, a phone call inquiring about her craigs list item days later.

OIC .. October 31st. MW tells us she knows about the call - the caller was someone answering the GPS add from Craigslist...

The most recent story is she knows nothing, no clue if the call was even answered OR who had her phone????

$$$$$ ??

Wendy, I really think you've misunderstood what's happening here.

MW is talking about a craigslist call from FBI, not the call from the Irwin phone.

But if I don't recognize a number on caller ID, I don't pick up. We don't know if LE DID try to call that phone and nobody answered.

If you have a phone that is being used by 7 other people, you'd pick up.

And anyway....she did pick up when they called pretending to want the GPS, so that tells me she didn't really screen calls all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove