"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't have to say any of that. They make calls to cell phones all the time and get information without revealing who they are and what they want. LE has some pretty good actors....

But if I don't recognize a number on caller ID, I don't pick up. We don't know if LE DID try to call that phone and nobody answered.

That's what I'm thinking too Sparklin. There were too many reports of the 2:30am call at the beginning. Usually that's when the "true rumours" come out, before LE gets a handle on the leaks.

Not surprising that they wouldn't tell MW the real time. I suppose the questioning could have gone something like...who called you from that phone number at 8:30pm that night. She could have responded with something like, I didn't get a call at 8:30pm but *insert name* called me at 2:30am.

I can't see the FBI giving out pertinent information when questioning witnesses. They expect the witnesses to give the pertinent information to them.

MOO

So you think there was a 2:30 call to MW's phone, but not an 8:30 call to MW's phone?

I sincerely don't recall anyone credible saying she had been in the neighborhood...would you have a link for this?

cropped for space -- here is the link to Mary Hurt stating it.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELl5pA8TUE"]10-31-11 neighbor mary hurt of missing MO baby lisa mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

How did she change her statement twice in the first interview about her boyfriend's presence in the neighborhood?
Look at the first video interview, you'll see. She abruptly changes in mid-sentence. Even her body language changes.

What's wrong with saying "if they find the baby"? How does this implicate her?
She says in one paragraph quoted below "if they find the baby...if she is still alive..." I find that pretty suspicious. It indicates knowledge that Lisa was alive.

I sincerely don't recall anyone credible saying she had been in the neighborhood...would you have a link for this?
It's the Mary HUrt interview on CNN and completely contradicts her earlier report.
Link?? Edited to say neve rmind, I found this link on CNN

She didn't say this. The FBI gave her back her phone the first time with the history deleted. Then they came back.

Do you have proof that the FBI returned the phone to her with the history deleted? LE does not return evidence to a party when the case is still open.

I agree with you - valid point.

I agree, more valid points to consider when looking at her as part of the case...

Do you have a link of her self description as a victim of child abuse?
Her own words:

“My mom took me and my brothers and ran away to Mexico, and my mom just left us there from what I remember. I was really young. But I remember my mom not being around. So it’s hard for me to think about the case, just knowing how that affected me. I mean, even at an older age. If they find baby Lisa, how is this going to impact her life if she is still alive? You know, which I pray every day that she is,” Wright said.

From the American Bar Association:

"Because of the harmful effects on children, parental kidnapping has been characterized as a form of child abuse" reports Patricia Hoff, Legal Director for the Parental Abduction Training and Dissemination Project, American Bar Association on Children and the Law. Hoff explains:

"Abducted children suffer emotionally and sometimes physically at the hands of abductor-parents. Many children are told the other parent is dead or no longer loves them. Uprooted from family and friends, abducted children often are given new names by their abductor-parents and instructed not to reveal their real names or where they lived before." (Hoff, 1997)

Abandonment is neglect, not abuse.

[BNeglect is the most common form of child abuse reported in more than 50% of cases. Do you need a definition? Look it up in your own state statutes or check the Gale Encyclopedia on Children's Health.
She's been interviewed FOUR times. She's cooperating with police according to 11/1 interview--more contacts. Her first interview reported four contacts, I counted up about seven from what she had said. She lives with SEVEN people. Whatever.

Lots of misinformation here.
You're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to my opinion of your opinion.

Answered this before...what could they possibly say? Who are you and where do you live? It would have been a complete tip off. The phone obviously was a throw-away with no name attached to it. Finding that number on a Craigslist ad was a big bonus for them IMO.

Is it just a fluke that MW's phone number was connected to the number on DBs hand? I don't understand how LE found MW on Craigslist to connect it to this case. It seems almost random to me.

Thanks for the link... if PD told Megyn Kelly that a call came into one of the phones "around 2:30 a.m.", then I doubt this is the 8:30 call. I know there's been speculation that the 8:30 may have been spoken about in military time, or 20:30, but PD told MK it was 2:30 a.m., and apparently also told DB it was 2:30 a.m., because DB says she was asleep.

So there are two separate calls, it appears... one before Lisa disappeared (I believe it was before she disappeared), and one in the time frame of her disappearance.

re bold - it says into one of the phone - does that mean a call came into one of the missing phones, or is MW's phone including in that phones?? Also, is that 2:30am call into the (missing) phone the same phone that MADE the call at 8:30pm?? Hopefully, not too confusing! LOL! :waitasec:

Editing to add - I can't watch any videos on the net - so not able to 'see' what is being said!

Is it just a fluke that MW's phone number was connected to the number on DBs hand? I don't understand how LE found MW on Craigslist to connect it to this case. It seems almost random to me.

They could have googled (edited to add) the number it and the craigslist ad came up.

How could it be a fluke that MWs phone number, the ex of the guy seen around the neighborhood, is written on the hand of the person whose child is missing, given that they all claim they don't know each other?

Also I think the general assumption has been that they are having money problems, I am not sure how true that is or if they were just bad at paying their bills on time, but if they assumption is true and they were having money problems, why would DB contact her re: the GPS (which has been mentioned) UNLESS, lets throw a curveball the GPS was stolen out of their car and she recognized a pic of it on craigslist and was calling to say - that is my GPS!

But that seems highly improbable. Far too convoluted. Of course at this point in this circus anything is possible, I guess.

I am still leaning towards the 8:30 call being made from PN's phone. Originally, iirc, MW said it came from a family members phone in the B/I household...then she added apparently from one of the stolen phones. Just throwing options out, I truly don't know what to think about it all at this point :waitasec:

You know, I've been racking my brain, as I "thought" I heard - early on - something about PN making a call... so your comment makes sense to me!!

Is it possible they were looking to see if the missing phones were being sold on Craigslist.

Didn't we hear early on that JI's car was broken into and GPS stolen?? Maybe JI or DB saw the Craiglist ad for a GPS and thought maybe it might be theirs - DB did say she was on the computer earlier - said she opened the window... wrote # on her hand at the time... no post-it notes near by... just a thought! :seeya:

They could have googled (edited to add) the number it and the craigslist ad came up.

How could it be a fluke that MWs phone number, the ex of the guy seen around the neighborhood, is written on the hand of the person whose child is missing, given that they all claim they don't know each other?

Also I think the general assumption has been that they are having money problems, I am not sure how true that is or if they were just bad at paying their bills on time, but if they assumption is true and they were having money problems, why would DB contact her re: the GPS (which has been mentioned) UNLESS, lets throw a curveball the GPS was stolen out of their car and she recognized a pic of it on craigslist and was calling to say - that is my GPS!

But that seems highly improbable. Far too convoluted. Of course at this point in this circus anything is possible, I guess.

That was just my post - Great minds think alike Bemsmom!! :seeya:

If MW was directly related to the kidnapping and burglary, doesn't it seem odd that she'd place an ad on Craigslist using a phone number that could be easily tied to the crime? There's no need to include a phone number in a Craigslist ad. Accounts can be verified using a phone number but this seems to be the deliberate inclusion of the number in the ad.

I don't know what MW knew but I'm pretty confident she didn't know that a call had been placed from their phone to hers.

Didn't we hear early on that JI's car was broken into and GPS stolen?? Maybe JI or DB saw the Craiglist ad for a GPS and thought maybe it might be theirs - DB did say she was on the computer earlier - said she opened the window... wrote # on her hand at the time... no post-it notes near by... just a thought! :seeya:

And this would be one MEGA coincidence considering who MW is associated with Jersey who is associated with the neighbourhood....but it's so totally possible!!

If MW was directly related to the kidnapping and burglary, doesn't it seem odd that she'd place an ad on Craigslist using a phone number that could be easily tied to the crime? There's no need to include a phone number in a Craigslist ad. Accounts can be verified using a phone number but this seems to be the deliberate inclusion of the number in the ad.

I don't know what MW knew but I'm pretty confident she didn't know that a call had been placed from their phone to hers.
Or maybe thought a prepaid cell REALLY couldn't be traced if this happened like this.

Personally, I don't believe the story that MW's phone number was on her hand. Just my own personal belief, I just think that was something made up to get MW to sweat.

I think they probably just did a google for the phone number to see what popped up. I'm sure to their great delight and surprised, wow, what a gift, this woman currently has something for sale on Craig's list. They show up if you google the numbers. I actually tried it. I went to Craig's list, found an ad with a number, and copied and pasted the number into Google. Bam up it comes, the schnauzer ad!

I personally believe her, that she really doesn't know who called her.

BUT, I think it was one of her contacts, someone who knows her, or Jersey. She just doesn't know because she didn't answer the phone. IMHO.

Personally, I don't believe the story that MW's phone number was on her hand. Just my own personal belief, I just think that was something made up to get MW to sweat.

I think they probably just did a google for the phone number to see what popped up. I'm sure to their great delight and surprised, wow, what a gift, this woman currently has something for sale on Craig's list. They show up if you google the numbers. I actually tried it. I went to Craig's list, found an ad with a number, and copied and pasted the number into Google. Bam up it comes, the schnauzer ad!

I go back and forth with the number on DB's hand - I mean who writes stuff on their hand?! Why not say it was on a piece of paper in her pocket or purse or counter?

I think most experienced Craiglist buyers google the phone number before calling - help weeds out the scammers.

We know JI filed a report that his car had been broken into. No mention of a GPS having been stolen. The only place I have seen linking the GPS that Megan was sellling to JI's car is here on WS...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member