"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it has been reported who the motorcycle guy supposedly picked.
By the way motorcycle guy said something strange, he said he picked someone "they" (I presume police) have been showing pictures of. I have no idea what he meant by that. It has been reported police have been showing Jersey's photos around when they were trying to find him, but since the motorcycle guy did not pick Jersey, what in the world did he mean?

BBM (bold by me)

Her story changed to the media, and to what extent is unknown. For example, she never claimed she was sober- she didn't include it in her original MEDIA statements because most people would not, if they are asked brief disjointed questions about the disappearance.

After intensive interrogation, LE said her story had no holes. So experts at interrogations, after interrogating her and JI, determined their story was solid. IMO what they told media is pointless, it all hinges on what they told LE. So it all depends, to me, on whether or not LE is going to revise that statement about their story having no holes at some point.

Yea, well I fail to see why police would be concentrating so much on searching the house and around the house if they to this day believed the story they were told "had no holes."

Gah I just thought of something else, which confounds me. If motorcycle man picked SB's husband out of a lineup, but he never actually saw any man with a baby ( IMO because he is not credible to me - he waits a week to report, and then he said he mentioned it to his wife, but not his cousin who he saw immediately after the sighting) how did he pick out SB's husband? Unless he just randomly picked someone out of the photo lineup?

My sentiments exactly. A 6 picture photo line up and he picks the ONE person who lives in the neighbourhood??? Or were all 6 photos of neighbours?? Very odd!

I don't believe it has been reported who the motorcycle guy supposedly picked.
By the way motorcycle guy said something strange, he said he picked someone "they" (I presume police) have been showing pictures of. I have no idea what he meant by that. It has been reported police have been showing Jersey's photos around when they were trying to find him, but since the motorcycle guy did not pick Jersey, what in the world did he mean?

Right? I remember him saying that now. I, at that moment, assumed it was Jersey.

And, like I said, they could have mistaken a dog for a child. I know this because I did it once in low light conditions on a beach.

absolutely possible.

I think an interesting thing though is that Lisa P concentrated on a portion of the arm and the bare leg hanging down the man's side. The way she described/demonstrated it, and the way she was concentrating when she did, led me to believe she was recalling a visual. It's not just she saw something in his arms, you know? I would find this theory more likely if she had said "and he was carrying a baby in his arms" or something more vague. That's the only thing that leans me in the direction of thinking that, in this case, it wasn't a dog.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-eyewitnesses-speak-14785603

Right? I remember him saying that now. I, at that moment, assumed it was Jersey.
I assumed the exact same thing! In the MSM thread either today or yesterday one of the lives shows mentioned it being the neighbor, according to the play by play. I did not see it for myself.

I'm guessing LE is ten paces ahead of us and has already been showing other pictures around locally :)

BBM (bold by me)

Her story changed to the media, and to what extent is unknown. For example, she never claimed she was sober- she didn't include it in her original MEDIA statements because most people would not, if they are asked brief disjointed questions about the disappearance.

After intensive interrogation, LE said her story had no holes. So experts at interrogations, after interrogating her and JI, determined their story was solid. IMO what they told media is pointless, it all hinges on what they told LE. So it all depends, to me, on whether or not LE is going to revise that statement about their story having no holes at some point.

This deserves more than just a simple thanks! You are so right. Debbie has "filled in" the story with the media, and the media assumes that what she is saying is different. But so far, nothing the parents have said (in direct quotes) has been contradictory, at least nothing significant.

And no one knows what they told LE. The last time LE updated us was on the 2nd day, and nada since then.

Yea, well I fail to see why police would be concentrating so much on searching the house and around the house if they to this day believed the story they were told "had no holes."

don't shoot the messenger :) Young said it, not me.

Who knows what their reasons, but soon enough we will know where that great big search led them. I've never demanded she was innocent, I'm stating that we don't know nearly as much as we think we do.

don't shoot the messenger :) Young said it, not me.

Who knows what their reasons, but soon enough we will know where that great big search led them. I've never demanded she was innocent, I'm stating that we don't know nearly as much as we think we do.

And just because we learn something about the family or people around the family does NOT mean that it has anything to do with the case.

It's like the "disturbed earth" in the back yard. Maybe Debbie dug up some tulip bulbs the day before. We don't know, and until we do, it means exactly nothing.

absolutely possible.

I think an interesting thing though is that Lisa P concentrated on a portion of the arm and the bare leg hanging down the man's side. The way she described/demonstrated it, and the way she was concentrating when she did, led me to believe she was recalling a visual. It's not just she saw something in his arms, you know? I would find this theory more likely if she had said "and he was carrying a baby in his arms" or something more vague. That's the only thing that leans me in the direction of thinking that, in this case, it wasn't a dog.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-eyewitnesses-speak-14785603

I remember hearing that too, and the part that bothers me about that is that she only saw the person through a window. But, this part would be in lines with my theory, should it have happened.

absolutely possible.

She claims she was looking through the blinds on her window. I really don't know how good a look she has gotten. She apparently could not see the guy's face at all. What if this guy was carrying a small dog instead of a baby, but when next morning they heard the baby was missing they decided what they saw was a baby?

Thank you. I seem to remember that. But does he have an infant child? Or is LE dismissing the motorcycle guy's identification because SB's husband passed the polygraph? I mean if he has a baby and for some reason was out wandering with it at 4 am, then I guess that would answer that. But if they don't have an infant child to begin with, then either MG is wrong about who he saw, or .... oh heck I don't know what. lol. sorry
SB's husband is the only one saying that he passed the lie detector test. LE has not stated as such.

For all I know, police showed him the line up consisting of neighbors only. Thus, anyone he picked would have been a neighbor. And frankly, the press don't really know who he picked. They might have shown him some photos and he said that's the one he picked, but did he? Only police would know that.

Thanks Pensfan. I thought the phone number writtten on DB's hand had been dismissed as rumor? I hadn't thought about the military time being used.

I'm doubting the military time theory. MW says police told her a call came into her phone at 8:30 p.m. from an Irwin phone. Megyn Kelly of Fox says LE told her a call came into an Irwin phone at 2:30 a.m.

Their car was broken into. The butts were by the car. I guess she figured the kidnapper had time for a few smokes either while snatching Lisa or breaking into the car.

Right, but the car break-in was a month or so before DB asked LE to check the butts. Strange to think they would still be on the ground.

(I found a reference showing where that statement originated.) On HLN, Megan said that police told her Deborah had her telephone number written on her hand the night of Lisa's disappearance.
http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-investigation-184600224.html

Thank you for finding that, Pensfan! I pullled the paragraph... it's from a JVM transcript:

WRIGHT: They took me downtown on the 8th. I was interrogated for about six hours by a couple different police officers. They told me that my number was written on the palm of her hand, and it was shown to a detective. And they had looked at the call logs between my phones and as well as the families.

I did, too. In fact, it was around the media that it was Jersey. Sort of a widely held assumption. There was all this discussion about the fact that the couple's earlier id did not match MT's supposed id of Jersey. Then, MT's description of the clothing changed from his earlier description. LE said they had "moved off" Jersey and MT now says it wasn't Jersey. It's somebody "else." Baby clothes are found nearby...so MT did see somebody of interest. I just wonder about his reliability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand