"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one eyewitness account besides motorcycle man, and that's the couple who reported seeing the man with baby on N Chelsea (which is one street over from N Lister where the Irwin's live).

The blob video is just a monkey in a nurses uniform, imo. ;)

Dang nurse monkeys! I always think of the couple as one witness, and I knew there were three, so really the couple are the only believable witness to the man with baby sightings then. That makes sense to me.

SB's husband has taken a polygraph and passed, according to what we have heard so far.

yes, according to him he passed. And I maintain that the science of passing with a false negative could be within his range of interests based on his career path.

That said, I don't have any solid information to tell me he's suspectable. I just also don't have information to dismiss him.

I never understood why LE released that "video". I've never seen anything less conclusive. It all baffles me honestly. I was eyeing DB from the beginning since she was the last one to see the baby, supposedly, and since her story kept changing. When the connection by (stolen?) cellphone to MW/Jersey cropped up, I got very confused and have stayed there since.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@Michele_Hendrix MW tells me everyone in the house has been questioned.
2 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply

yes, according to him he passed. And I maintain that the science of passing with a false negative could be within his range of interests based on his career path.

That said, I don't have any solid information to tell me he's suspectable. I just also don't have information to dismiss him.

Abby... what is SB's husband's career path? TIA

Dang nurse monkeys! I always think of the couple as one witness, and I knew there were three, so really the couple are the only believable witness to the man with baby sightings then. That makes sense to me.

And, like I said, they could have mistaken a dog for a child. I know this because I did it once in low light conditions on a beach.

And, like I said, they could have mistaken a dog for a child. I know this because I did it once in low light conditions on a beach.

I agree. It actually falls more into line with what I think happened that no one actually saw a man with a baby that night.

I think LE searched the most likely disposal areas around Lisa's house first off (not the full river though - imo, nearly impossible and Lisa would have moved quickly with the water). Maybe those early ground searches were a result of phone pings, or just geographic profiling. They searched the woods, the landfill. They also did door-to-door interviews and searches, including abandoned houses within the search perimeter, which would include houses that Jersey might have squatted in (and maybe they first searched those that they knew he had squatted in). Now, according to reports, the area near where motorcylce man MT claims to have sighted a man in all white, with a female baby at 4 a.m., is being searched again.

Imo, all of these searches are important and could turn up something. But, they are important even if nothing is turned up. Whether or not LE believes someone is a valid suspect or a sighting is credible, they need to be sure so they can eliminate possibilities and so that a future defense team cannot claim that LE did not consider and investigate other reasonable scenarios. JMO...

The thought of Baby Lisa murdered is so upsetting, though we know it has happened before. What possible reason would she have been a target for a murderer though? I hope and pray she is alive.

The thought of Baby Lisa murdered is so upsetting, though we know it has happened before. What possible reason would she have been a target for a murderer though? I hope and pray she is alive.

She was interfering with moms "grown up time" and mom got angry about it. Children have been killed for far less reasons.

Gah I just thought of something else, which confounds me. If motorcycle man picked SB's husband out of a lineup, but he never actually saw any man with a baby ( IMO because he is not credible to me - he waits a week to report, and then he said he mentioned it to his wife, but not his cousin who he saw immediately after the sighting) how did he pick out SB's husband? Unless he just randomly picked someone out of the photo lineup?

You'd think she would have told them about the cigarette butts when the crime happened.

Side note on the video....when they introduced Stanton, they saiid, "with the IRWIN family. I think I saw Cindy Lerette, but the rest were Irwins. Is this a hint as to which side of the family the benefactor knows?

I'm going to say no, I don't believe so.

Abby... what is SB's husband's career path? TIA

It's on his facebook that he works in Security Forces for the Air Force and Electronic Surveillance for Sprint. It's possible, that his interest extends to polygraphs and other interrogation techniques. I'm not saying it's probable btw, just possible.

Since you're new, I'll just add that we were only allowed to discuss his FB once he became named in the media to a certain extent (speaking, having a poly, etc) and then only information HE provided on his FB, not what others posted)

Gah I just thought of something else, which confounds me. If motorcycle man picked SB's husband out of a lineup, but he never actually saw any man with a baby ( IMO because he is not credible to me - he waits a week to report, and then he said he mentioned it to his wife, but not his cousin who he saw immediately after the sighting) how did he pick out SB's husband? Unless he just randomly picked someone out of the photo lineup?

Who said he picked out SB's husband? I haven't heard this before.

I never understood why LE released that "video". I've never seen anything less conclusive. It all baffles me honestly. I was eyeing DB from the beginning since she was the last one to see the baby, supposedly, and since her story kept changing. When the connection by (stolen?) cellphone to MW/Jersey cropped up, I got very confused and have stayed there since.

If you are talking about the blob video, LE hasn't released it. The press did.

Who said he picked out SB's husband? I haven't heard this before.

Maybe I have it all wrong. I thought that was what I've heard/read. That the person that motorcycle man picked out in the photo lineup is allegedly SB's husband, but that said husband has passed a LDT?

I need to sleep, I'm not making any sense any more.

Maybe I have it all wrong. I thought that was what I've heard/read. That the person that motorcycle man picked out in the photo lineup is allegedly SB's husband, but that said husband has passed a LDT?

I need to sleep, I'm not making any sense any more.

No, it's okay...I'm not jumping on anything you said. I just have never heard anything about it being SB's husband.

My fam and I lived on the beach for 3 years. What you said about mistaking a dog for a child easily could happen IMO.

No, it's okay...I'm not jumping on anything you said. I just have never heard anything about it being SB's husband.

I didn't think you were jumping on me :) though I am glad for the confirmation. lol I will read more of the old threads and see if/where I came up with that.

BBM (bold by me)

Her story changed to the media, and to what extent is unknown. For example, she never claimed she was sober- she didn't include it in her original MEDIA statements because most people would not, if they are asked brief disjointed questions about the disappearance.

After intensive interrogation, LE said her story had no holes. So experts at interrogations, after interrogating her and JI, determined their story was solid. IMO what they told media is pointless, it all hinges on what they told LE. So it all depends, to me, on whether or not LE is going to revise that statement about their story having no holes at some point.

"The family is being cooperative with detectives," Young said. "If there were any holes in their story, we would know by now.There are no holes in their stories." http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...table-arrest-in-lisa-irwin-case-are-a-stretch

BBM (bold by me)

Her story changed to the media, and to what extent is unknown. For example, she never claimed she was sober- she didn't include it in her original MEDIA statements because most people would not, if they are asked brief disjointed questions about the disappearance.

After intensive interrogation, LE said her story had no holes. So experts at interrogations, after interrogating her and JI, determined their story was solid. IMO what they told media is pointless, it all hinges on what they told LE. So it all depends, to me, on whether or not LE is going to revise that statement about their story having no holes at some point.

Good points, Abby Normal. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member