"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are still debating the time (2030 military time or 2:30am). MW was interviewed and stated that her phone received the 50 second call. Megan's phone was some form of a disposable phone (prepaid and her name not listed with the purchase). Local LE or the FBI got MW's number off Deb's hand (maybe she had tried to wash it off, but remnants could be seen?). Deb must not have told them whose phone it was if LE had to use their computer programs to find the owner of the phone. It matched with a number on Craigslist and this is supposedly how MW was located. LE must have called the number and talked with MW after finding it.

From my understanding:

The writing on DB's hand has been denied by Cyndi Short to Jim Spellman (CNN). LE got the number DB/JI 's phone records associated with the missing phones, and probably just Googled the phone number. The number was associated with an ad on Craigslist for a GPS. They called the number, set up a fake appointment, and "greeted" MW at time & location. MW has stated LE told her the call was between 8 and 8:30 pm, DB has said LE asked her about a call (possibly a ping) made at 2:30 am.

So do SB and her husband have an infant child? That's what confuses me. The motorcycle guy claimed he picked the person he saw out of a photo lineup, but no one has ever said anything about that person having a child of their own (not to mention why he would be wandering around with said child at 4 am)
Yeah, that is weird. This is all I can think of for a half-naked baby in the cold air. Some parent might have had a child with croup. According to some moms, cold air is said to help children with croup coughing. (I have nooooo evidence if this helps croup. I have only heard moms talk about this. Other moms take their infant into the steamy bathroom and claim that this helps.)

From my understanding:

The writing on DB's hand has been denied by Cyndi Short to Jim Spellman (CNN). LE got the number DB/JI 's phone records associated with the missing phones, and probably just Googled the phone number. The number was associated with an ad on Craigslist for a GPS. They called the number, set up a fake appointment, and "greeted" MW at time & location. MW has stated LE told her the call was between 8 and 8:30 pm, DB has said LE asked her about a call (possibly a ping) made at 2:30 am.

Adding to your thought...

Megyn Kelly also says LE told HER about the 2:30 call. DB said she "didn't know" who it was. "I was asleep".

Thanks, Pensfan. Where was the man the motorcycle guy saw in relation to where Baby Lisa lives?

I didn't read the link... but how does this implicate Jersey? Just because he has a burglary record?

I've always wondered that too... did DB pull some cigarette butts out of a baggie or something? Or were they left on the ground? Either way is bizarre.
bbm
LE was interviewing neighbors looking for Jersey. LE told them that Jersey was wanted for home burglaries (or at least that is what the neighbor who rented the room to MW told the reporter). Deb had to hear this /read this because Websleuthers heard/read it too.

Sorry if I am asking lots of questions that have been discussed and answered for some time. Still trying to catch up. Which with this case might never happen. Thanks to all for your info and help.

Ok one more question. :) So if the man the motorcycle guy (MG) saw was SB's husband, hadn't he left her that day/evening? Or am I way off on that one. TIA

Ok one more question. :) So if the man the motorcycle guy (MG) saw was SB's husband, hadn't he left her that day/evening? Or am I way off on that one. TIA

The neighbors were supposedly having a trial separation which supposedly started sometime that day.

Sorry if I am asking lots of questions that have been discussed and answered for some time. Still trying to catch up. Which with this case might never happen. Thanks to all for your info and help.

Welcome to WS, Limekitty. :)

Here are the links to 2 threads that will help you catch up pretty quick:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151262"]Just the facts, ma'am. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151102"]Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

SB's husband has taken a polygraph and passed, according to what we have heard so far.

Thank you. I seem to remember that. But does he have an infant child? Or is LE dismissing the motorcycle guy's identification because SB's husband passed the polygraph? I mean if he has a baby and for some reason was out wandering with it at 4 am, then I guess that would answer that. But if they don't have an infant child to begin with, then either MG is wrong about who he saw, or .... oh heck I don't know what. lol. sorry

Thanks for the links Mountain Kat. I'm off to read and get up to speed on this case. As best as can be since the story changes by the minute.

That is the first time I have seen this video or heard this information. Did they say at the beginning that MW rented a house 2 doors down from DB and JI? Or was that on a different street. I know I heard that Jersey's buddy lived directly across the street from the Irwins. I wonder if the neighbor that the witness identified could be that buddy because I think it has been confirmed that it wasn't Jersey that he saw. I believe whoever it was may not have been in his right mind that night, possibly due to dangerous drugs, as we heard from MW that Jersey used meth so his buddy most likely did too. Maybe they both were involved. I also read that it was stated by someone that Jersey used neighbors phones, so I wonder if he asked to use DB that night, as we know he was in the neighborhood in the evening hours. I can't understand why LE so quickly moved on from him.

Thank you. I seem to remember that. But does he have an infant child? Or is LE dismissing the motorcycle guy's identification because SB's husband passed the polygraph? I mean if he has a baby and for some reason was out wandering with it at 4 am, then I guess that would answer that. But if they don't have an infant child to begin with, then either MG is wrong about who he saw, or .... oh heck I don't know what. lol. sorry

JB and SB have a 4 year old daughter together. Definitely not an infant.

The problem with motorcycle man's account, imo, is that 1). He didn't report the sighting until a week after Lisa disappeared, and 2), His descriptions of both the man and the baby has changed drastically with each account. First he said he saw a man dressed in T-shirt and jeans carrying only a baby in diaper, then later he said it was a salt and pepper haired man, dressed all in white (lol...after the white blob video surfaced) carrying a baby girl dressed in training pants and a T-shirt.

Not a very reliable account, imo. And probably not a very reliable account in LE's opinion either. ;)

He has a 4 year old daughter with SB and this child was with her mother and DB's kids that evening.

I also don't think LE is going to pay much attention to what motorcycle guy is claiming. Blob is all white, the guy he saw is "dressed all in white" but at least in public the motorcycle guy hasn't claimed that until the video of the blob came out.

To me, I am impressed with the length of home burglaries and "home break-ins" that Jersey had done. The neighbor (one with accent) who lives on Lister, few doors down, said that it is common for Jersey to break in any house that is not occupied, and that he and other neighbors have chased Jersey out so many times, that he is glad he's in jail. So, Jersey has lots of experience in break-ins and thefts. I'ts what he does. Now, what does a good break-in theif do if hes broken into a house with a sound-sleeping drunken mom, two kids sleeping sound from playing all day, but a baby wakes up and starts to make noises? What does he do? What if he had just found or spied something he really wants to steal? Does he leave, or does he try to shush the baby? How hard does he try to shush the baby?
The neighbor (2 doors down) saw a man looks like Jersey, carryiing a baby around 12am. She saw him cut across and take the path through the sprinkler neighbor's yard. Jersey was in charge of sprinkling. He turned it on at 1pm, and MH thought it strange still on at 9:30pm. At 11pm it was off, so did Jersey turn off at 10pm to 11pm? Was he in the neighborhood at that time? To me, this is pretty strong evidence against Jersey. He has been charged with arson. [/I]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand