"Jersey" and MW #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, that's what I'm saying. I think it's rational to assume that LE is being wise in not naming a suspect until they are ready for an arrest. It just naturally results in more people wondering about more people... can't really trust that "moved on" means "100% innocent" until we know/see more.

This kind of thing, being thought a suspect when you're innocent, it ruins peoples lives. I really wish the world was capable of remaining as objective as LE is able to 99% of the time.
I thought that your guilty until proven innocent. Ops. Did I get that bassackwards?

Good evening everyone. I'm new to WS, but I didn't think I was new to this case until I started trying to catch up on the threads. Now I am more confused than ever! I honestly don't even know my "theory" here, but I do know when I found out about the supposed phone call to MW that I started to skew. I clearly need to go back and read more. Thanks to all for such great info/posts.

Am I understanding this right, Jersey the handyman possibly knew Lisa's family and friends way before Lisa was taken?
We only know that he was known in the area. One person claims to have dropped him off at a house across the street from them. That is all we have to my knowledge.

Deborah intentionally implicated Jersey (had a known record for home burglary) when she told the police that they should check the fingerprints on the cigarette butts left where Jeremy's truck was parked when it was burglarized A MONTH EARLIER.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173

Did Deborah save the cigarette butts that were left near Jeremy's truck for a month or did they just lay there for a month and Deborah assumed they still had fingerprints? This action may show premeditation.

1)She only intentionally implicated him if she knew it was him who broke into their car and left the butts there.

2)Do we even know that it was him??? I must have missed that media report if we do know for a fact that the cigarette butts are what implicated him. I assumed he was implicated through MW, who was implicated through phone records.

IMO- I think she intentionally implicated whomever broke into their car a month earlier, and IMO that is 100% rational to consider. but that's jmo.

It seems 100% rational to me that LE would be calling her on apparent gaps and holes, telling her X isn't possible because of Y. Just made up as a tactic. Isn't that how they caught Susan Smith? They said that a light she claimed to stop at wasn't working- it was a tiny detail, but it tripped her up and she confessed.

I also don't believe she failed her LDT until LE tells me, at which point I believe it. It's their job to lie to her to get her to mess up imo.

What about cadaver dogs with a 90%+ reliability that are working for LE?

Thanks Pensfan. Good to be here. So has it ever been confirmed (By LE) that in fact MW's "phone" received the call around 8 ish pm on the night BL disappeared? I thought at one time I heard that the FBI or LE had found MW through Craig's List which makes NO sense to me, though I assumed it was just goofiness by the media. TIA

Deborah intentionally implicated Jersey (had a known record for home burglary) when she told the police that they should check the fingerprints on the cigarette butts left where Jeremy's truck was parked when it was burglarized A MONTH EARLIER.

Did Deborah save the cigarette butts that were left near Jeremy's truck for a month or did they just lay there for a month and Deborah assumed they still had fingerprints? This action may show premeditation.

You'd think she would have told them about the cigarette butts when the crime happened.

Side note on the video....when they introduced Stanton, they saiid, "with the IRWIN family. I think I saw Cindy Lerette, but the rest were Irwins. Is this a hint as to which side of the family the benefactor knows?

We only know that he was known in the area. One person claims to have dropped him off at a house across the street from them. That is all we have to my knowledge.

...and that he gave his address as 3718 N. Lister - the Bradwin home is 3620 N. Lister....2 minutes away....

Bringing over from MSM thread.....

post_old.gif
Today, 08:02 PM
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=41462"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=41462"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
user_online.gif

The 3 are free but where is justice?

Judge Jeanine is having a segment on Lisa right now-talking about motorcycle man id'ing the subject w/baby as the next door neighbor.

What about cadaver dogs with a 90%+ reliability that are working for LE?

Oriah has a spot in his home, that his dogs hit on- it's blood from an alive him that decomposed awhile before getting cleaned up while he went to the ER. I have a similar spot in my home. (reference the QA thread on dogs for confirmation)

1)it needs to be confirmed

2) they need to gather forensic evidence from that location. The dog isn't the evidence (as confirmed in the q/a dog thread) it's the investigative technique on where to gather the evidence from.

It certainly doesn't look good, and again I'm not here demanding her innocence, just attempting to remain objective until there is court evidence. That's our judicial system, and I support it.

As of right now and cadaver dog hit alone isn't even enough for probable cause, it's defined by our legal system as reasonable suspicion. This is why they had to include the "odd" statement from DB, the two "reasonable suspicion" quotes together, along with having only extensively searched only certain rooms, made up probable cause. IOW- if they only put the dog hit, they wouldn't have enough for probable cause. I trust the experts who dictate our system, I guess. It's not enough alone.

(btw, how can she afford prescription drugs but not to pay her cell phone bill?) and drinking a good chunk of a box of cheap wine? Or do are folks here pointing the finger at SB? Which, btw, would be slander/defamation.

Probably the same way she can - by some peoples' theory - afford to pay someone for disposing of her daughters body while she can't pay her phone bill.

I don't think it's defamation if it's represented as opinion.

Bringing over from MSM thread.....] Judge Jeanine is having a segment on Lisa right now-talking about motorcycle man id'ing the subject w/baby as the next door neighbor.

(snipped by me) The husband of SB? So many neighbors, so many porches I can't keep track. TIA

...and that he gave his address as 3718 N. Lister - the Bradwin home is 3620 N. Lister....2 minutes away....
pssssst 3718 is only 6 houses away from 3620. Like a 2 minute walk. Just clarifying.

Thanks Pensfan. Good to be here. So has it ever been confirmed (By LE) that in fact MW's "phone" received the call around 8 ish pm on the night BL disappeared? I thought at one time I heard that the FBI or LE had found MW through Craig's List which makes NO sense to me, though I assumed it was just goofiness by the media. TIA
People are still debating the time (2030 military time or 2:30am). MW was interviewed and stated that her phone received the 50 second call. Megan's phone was some form of a disposable phone (prepaid and her name not listed with the purchase). Local LE or the FBI got MW's number off Deb's hand (maybe she had tried to wash it off, but remnants could be seen?). Deb must not have told them whose phone it was if LE had to use their computer programs to find the owner of the phone. It matched with a number on Craigslist and this is supposedly how MW was located. Maybe LE feigned interest in buying the GPS and set up an appointment with MW.

I didn't read the link... but how does this implicate Jersey? Just because he has a burglary record?

I've always wondered that too... did DB pull some cigarette butts out of a baggie or something? Or were they left on the ground? Either way is bizarre.

Thanks Pensfan. I thought the phone number writtten on DB's hand had been dismissed as rumor? I hadn't thought about the military time being used.

Probably the same way she can - by some peoples' theory - afford to pay someone for disposing of her daughters body while she can't pay her phone bill.

I don't think it's defamation if it's represented as opinion.

How do unemployed street addicts afford drugs? How do people who can't pay their phone bills afford to smoke cigarettes? At $6 per pack x 2 people x 30 ... $360 per month and that's just one pack a day. They can't afford them, but they find a way to buy them.

As for her prescription drugs - the less you make, the better your chances are of getting them free.

That is exactly what I am getting out of it.

So do SB and her husband have an infant child? That's what confuses me. The motorcycle guy claimed he picked the person he saw out of a photo lineup, but no one has ever said anything about that person having a child of their own (not to mention why he would be wandering around with said child at 4 am)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3