"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jersey was being asked about the very next day in regards to this case.

Sorry. I meant became publicly involved in the case. The media knew about him three weeks ago today. If he had a connection to DB, wouldn't the media have discovered it by now whether by their own research or a nudge from police?

Thanks. So he may very well have broken into Jeremy's vehicle. But he's not been charged with that.

So based on this thread and comments, some folks believe Debbie Bradley wanted to buy drugs from someone who may very well have broke into her husband's vehicle???????

And why would Debbie want to buy illegal drugs from MW or Jersey when she's taking prescription drugs (btw, how can she afford prescription drugs but not to pay her cell phone bill?) and drinking a good chunk of a box of cheap wine? Or do are folks here pointing the finger at SB? Which, btw, would be slander/defamation.
I agree with all of this. And in the same regards I also wonder about how she would pay for a 'favor' from Jersey if you (not YOU, but ones who have stated such) are one to believe that.:waitasec:

How do we know Jersey isn't connected to SB's husband and not SB or DB at all? He seems to be more in a need of a 'favor' as anybody else I have seen.

KCPD says they have moved on from Samantha Brando's husband and Jersey. That may not be an elimination, but is it darn close? Regarding the parents as suspects, I think that was all said the first week. Since the parents stopped cooperating, KCPD has said nothing in this area regarding suspects, POI, etc. They have said because of the lack of cooperation they have not been able to rule out DB's involvement and move on from her. They have repeatedly said the lack of cooperation (their words) hinders their investigation.

ok, I'll wait 20 days and then go back to suspecting Jersey, since police probably won't repeat it. :innocent:

I'm teasing, in all seriousness I don't feel I have enough information to suspect Jersey, or anyone, so I don't. I was just stating my impression of the question you asked. I'd venture the reason they were so aggressive in clearing Jersey because he is in jail, where he can more easily become a target for faux "justice". Didn't something happen in the Ramsey case that would indicate caution is advised?

Yes, the most aggressively clearing words of DB and JI happened on the 5th and 6th, after intensive interrogation Young specifically said that there were no holes in their story, and that they had enough time with them to know if there were any holes. (That is the point of interrogation, right? even lying to slip them up into changing a story isn't uncommon.) And then his office has continued to claim "no suspects" since the time of saying such statements about the parents.

Yet, I don't think it's unreasonable to informally consider them suspects because more CAN come to light as time progresses, and it may be just what they are choosing to say. I likewise don't think it's unreasonable to informally consider everyone else a suspect either.

"The family is being cooperative with detectives," Young said. "If there were any holes in their story, we would know by now.There are no holes in their stories." http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...table-arrest-in-lisa-irwin-case-are-a-stretch

(after hearing about the ABC News report that Lisa Irwin's mother was prepared to be charged in her daughter’s disappearance.)
“I haven’t heard any of the discussion (amongst investigators in the case) in that regard,” Young said. “I think it’s a bit of a stretch.”
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...table-arrest-in-lisa-irwin-case-are-a-stretch

19th: "Police have refused to discuss any evidence gathered in the searches, saying only that they remain without a suspect."
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ted-to-search-lisa-irwin's-home#ixzz1cseIytQ0

earlier, after saying they were no longer cooperating:
"still are not considered suspects, Young said"
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-stop-cooperating-making-lists/story?id=14679914

20th "Police have said they have no suspects in the case."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/20/ap/business/main20123172.shtml

ETA- even if they named DB a suspect officially, it would be done AFTER claiming there were absolutely no holes in her story. Which would mean that their stance on an individual could be revised.

btw- Spellman tweeted earlier that he has found no evidence of drugs being involved. Just fwiw. Doesn't mean he's not wrong, but I'd say his guess is probably at least informed on the topic.

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
@Amys1867 no indication anyone bought drugs.

Thanks. So he may very well have broken into Jeremy's vehicle. But he's not been charged with that.

So based on this thread and comments, some folks believe Debbie Bradley wanted to buy drugs from someone who may very well have broke into her husband's vehicle???????

And why would Debbie want to buy illegal drugs from MW or Jersey when she's taking prescription drugs (btw, how can she afford prescription drugs but not to pay her cell phone bill?) and drinking a good chunk of a box of cheap wine? Or do are folks here pointing the finger at SB? Which, btw, would be slander/defamation.

I stated IMO, the connecton between JT/MW and Deborah could be drugs - and I didn't mention SB in the scenario, you did.

You stated earlier that "media" had determined Jersey did not break into JI's car, so I assume it wasn't him. Besides, yeah, I think a person wanting drugs would buy from just about anybody - and I doubt she would have known it was JT if he HAD broken into it.

When you start throwing around the words "slander" and "defamation", you're bound to feel a chill - WS has strict rules about who is sleuthed and who cannot be, and your comment is exactly why.

btw- Spellman tweeted earlier that he has found no evidence of drugs being involved. Just fwiw. Doesn't mean he's not wrong, but I'd say his guess is probably at least informed on the topic.

It's not something anyone's going to tell him about. Drugs are bought and used. Save a drug test, no one is the wiser.

I'm not even saying she actually bought drugs, I'm saying I think the phone call could well have been to try. I can't think of why else she would be calling anyone in that house or JT/MW. They don't know each other - so why was the number dialed?

I agree with all of this. And in the same regards I also wonder about how she would pay for a 'favor' from Jersey if you (not YOU, but ones who have stated such) are one to believe that.:waitasec:

How do we know Jersey isn't connected to SB's husband and not SB or DB at all? He seems to be more in a need of a 'favor' as anybody else I have seen.

SB's husband has received LE's "moved on" stamp re involvement as has Jersey.
I have come to the opinion that MW and Jersey are petty criminals probably stealing and fencing electronics. His history is as a petty criminal. Neither he nor MW appear to have been the brightest bulbs on Brighton. He actually told people he was wanted on a warrant. He probably wanted to be arrested so that he could get 3 squares--he's homeless. He probably called MW from one of the cellphones. There is still unidentified DNA in the house as Jersey received the "moved on" stamp from SY.
I still think it is an abduction. Maybe the theft of the phones and the abduction on the same night were unrelated.
JMHO

Thank you Abby Normal for all those links. Obviously since Oct. 6, police, media, web sleuths, everybody and their brother have found holes in their stories or at least shifting timelines and changing important details.

Regarding, not naming any suspects.....this same division repeatedly said to the media they had no suspects in the Waldo rape case right and up to when silver bracelets were encircling Bernard Jackson's wrists.

I know of at least on other semi high profile case where KCPD said they didn't have a suspect when within the first 24-36 hours they had a darn good idea of who was the killer but the actual arrest took six weeks.

I think other folks are right. In the wake of the Atlanta bomber and the anthrax case and even Elizabeth Smart, police departments are loathe to name suspects or persons of interest.

ok, I'll wait 20 days and then go back to suspecting Jersey, since police probably won't repeat it. :innocent:

I'm teasing, in all seriousness I don't feel I have enough information to suspect Jersey, or anyone, so I don't. I was just stating my impression of the question you asked. I'd venture the reason they were so aggressive in clearing Jersey because he is in jail, where he can more easily become a target for faux "justice". Didn't something happen in the Ramsey case that would indicate caution is advised?

Yes, the most aggressively clearing words of DB and JI happened on the 5th and 6th, after intensive interrogation Young specifically said that there were no holes in their story, and that they had enough time with them to know if there were any holes. (That is the point of interrogation, right? even lying to slip them up into changing a story isn't uncommon.) And then his office has continued to claim "no suspects" since the time of saying such statements about the parents.

Yet, I don't think it's unreasonable to informally consider them suspects because more CAN come to light as time progresses, and it may be just what they are choosing to say. I likewise don't think it's unreasonable to informally consider everyone else a suspect either.

ETA- even if they named DB a suspect officially, it would be done AFTER claiming there were absolutely no holes in her story. Which would mean that their stance on an individual could be revised.

Then DB goes on Ntl. television and says LE told her there were "gaps" in her story. Please 'splain, what is the difference betwixt a gap and a hole ... in this instance?

It's not something anyone's going to tell him about. Drugs are bought and used. Save a drug test, no one is the wiser.

I'm not even saying she actually bought drugs, I'm saying I think the phone call could well have been to try. I can't think of why else she would be calling anyone in that house or JT/MW. They don't know each other - so why was the number dialed?

Unlikely, but possible that the unsupervised children picked up the cell phone, played with it and dialed the number. Stranger things have happened.

SB's husband has received LE's "moved on" stamp re involvement as has Jersey.
I have come to the opinion that MW and Jersey are petty criminals probably stealing and fencing electronics. His history is as a petty criminal. Neither he nor MW appear to have been the brightest bulbs on Brighton. He actually told people he was wanted on a warrant. He probably wanted to be arrested so that he could get 3 squares--he's homeless. He probably called MW from one of the cellphones. There is still unidentified DNA in the house as Jersey received the "moved on" stamp from SY.
I still think it is an abduction. Maybe the theft of the phones and the abduction on the same night were unrelated.
JMHO

Jersey spent five years in prison - that's a titch more than petty theft. I wonder who his friends were during that stretch.

Thank you Abby Normal for all those links. Obviously since Oct. 6, police, media, web sleuths, everybody and their brother have found holes in their stories or at least shifting timelines and changing important details.

Regarding, not naming any suspects.....this same division repeatedly said to the media they had no suspects in the Waldo rape case right and up to when silver bracelets were encircling Bernard Jackson's wrists.

I know of at least on other semi high profile case where KCPD said they didn't have a suspect when within the first 24-36 hours they had a darn good idea of who was the killer but the actual arrest took six weeks.

I think other folks are right. In the wake of the Atlanta bomber and the anthrax case and even Elizabeth Smart, police departments are loathe to name suspects or persons of interest.

I agree. That's why this "moved on" handle for people involved in this case doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Then DB goes on Ntl. television and says LE told her there were "gaps" in her story. Please 'splain, what is the difference betwixt a gap and a hole ... in this instance?
LE may have very well told HER that there were gaps in her story. LE then cleared it up with the media that there wasn't.

Yup, that's what I'm saying. I think it's rational to assume that LE is being wise in not naming a suspect until they are ready for an arrest. It just naturally results in more people wondering about more people... can't really trust that "moved on" means "100% innocent" until we know/see more.

This kind of thing, being thought a suspect when you're innocent, it ruins peoples lives. I really wish the world was capable of remaining as objective as LE is able to 99% of the time.

I had to wait 2 days to get back home before joining ws. wyoohiooooo
Now I can join in on this converstation about missing Lisa.

I stated IMO, the connecton between JT/MW and Deborah could be drugs - and I didn't mention SB in the scenario, you did.

You stated earlier that "media" had determined Jersey did not break into JI's car, so I assume it wasn't him. Besides, yeah, I think a person wanting drugs would buy from just about anybody - and I doubt she would have known it was JT if he HAD broken into it.

When you start throwing around the words "slander" and "defamation", you're bound to feel a chill - WS has strict rules about who is sleuthed and who cannot be, and your comment is exactly why.

I said earlier that the media had determined that Jersey is NOT in jail for breaking into Jeremy Irwin's car. He may have. May not have. But what he is CHARGED with has nothing to do with Irwin. That's all I said.

Someone in a previous post earlier this evening said : "My simplest theory is that someone with access to that phone sells illegal drugs and someone in the Bradley/Irwin home that night wanted some."

There were only two adults in the home that night. That post doesn't include just DB. It includes the second adult in the home that night. And I'm not throwing around words. That comment could include SB, which I think is very dangerous. I was trying to provide words of caution.

It seems 100% rational to me that LE would be calling her on apparent gaps and holes, telling her X isn't possible because of Y. Just made up as a tactic. Isn't that how they caught Susan Smith? They said that a light she claimed to stop at wasn't working- it was a tiny detail, but it tripped her up and she confessed.

I also don't believe she failed her LDT until LE tells me, at which point I believe it. It's their job to lie to her to get her to mess up imo.

I had to wait 2 days to get back home before joining ws. wyoohiooooo
Now I can join in on this converstation about missing Lisa.

Welcome to Websleuths gluestk! Good to have you with us.

:welcome::welcome4:

Deborah intentionally implicated Jersey (had a known record for home burglary) when she told the police that they should check the fingerprints on the cigarette butts left where Jeremy's truck was parked when it was burglarized A MONTH EARLIER.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173

Did Deborah save the cigarette butts that were left near Jeremy's truck for a month or did they just lay there for a month and Deborah assumed they still had fingerprints? This action may show premeditation.

Am I understanding this right, Jersey the handyman possibly knew Lisa's family and friends way before Lisa was taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand