"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think everyone should just stay in their houses, stay sober, and take care of their children. Especially in THIS neighborhood. JMO

i think everyone should just stay in their houses, stay sober, and take care of their children. Especially in THIS neighborhood. JMO

What part of Minnesota are you talking about?

To me, I am impressed with the length of home burglaries and "home break-ins" that Jersey had done. The neighbor (one with accent) who lives on Lister, few doors down, said that it is common for Jersey to break in any house that is not occupied, and that he and other neighbors have chased Jersey out so many times, that he is glad he's in jail. So, Jersey has lots of experience in break-ins and thefts. I'ts what he does. Now, what does a good break-in theif do if hes broken into a house with a sound-sleeping drunken mom, two kids sleeping sound from playing all day, but a baby wakes up and starts to make noises? What does he do? What if he had just found or spied something he really wants to steal? Does he leave, or does he try to shush the baby? How hard does he try to shush the baby?
The neighbor (2 doors down) saw a man looks like Jersey, carryiing a baby around 12am. She saw him cut across and take the path through the sprinkler neighbor's yard. Jersey was in charge of sprinkling. He turned it on at 1pm, and MH thought it strange still on at 9:30pm. At 11pm it was off, so did Jersey turn off at 10pm to 11pm? Was he in the neighborhood at that time? To me, this is pretty strong evidence against Jersey. He has been charged with arson. [/I]

BBM

Not two doors down, one street over on N Chelsea. The Perscales (couple who sighted man and baby) and Mrs. Watson (sprinkler lady) both live on N Chelsea. They do not live on N Lister.

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/sea...treet=3620 N Lister Ave&where=Kansas City, MO

I didn't read the link... but how does this implicate Jersey? Just because he has a burglary record?

I've always wondered that too... did DB pull some cigarette butts out of a baggie or something? Or were they left on the ground? Either way is bizarre.

Their car was broken into. The butts were by the car. I guess she figured the kidnapper had time for a few smokes either while snatching Lisa or breaking into the car.

Jersey spent five years in prison - that's a titch more than petty theft. I wonder who his friends were during that stretch.

Well, the more blots on your copybook, the longer the studyhall. Jersey had burglaries, arson, tampering with vehicles--- property crimes.
Yes, I am curious as to who he might have served time with.

Even assuming somebody wanted to steal something from the house, and the baby started crying, since the mother was drunk, an elephant might have started dancing in there and she wouldn't have woken up. So why steal the baby? It doesn't make sense.

Twin Cities area RANCH. South of Mpls/St Paul.

Ok. I'll try to stay sober next time I'm there.

ETA: I have a John Sandford novel on my desk right now.

Even assuming somebody wanted to steal something from the house, and the baby started crying, since the mother was drunk, an elephant might have started dancing in there and she wouldn't have woken up. So why steal the baby? It doesn't make sense.

And, you know what Judge Judy says? "If it doesn't make sense, it's not the truth!" :)

From my understanding:

The writing on DB's hand has been denied by Cyndi Short to Jim Spellman (CNN). LE got the number DB/JI 's phone records associated with the missing phones, and probably just Googled the phone number. The number was associated with an ad on Craigslist for a GPS. They called the number, set up a fake appointment, and "greeted" MW at time & location. MW has stated LE told her the call was between 8 and 8:30 pm, DB has said LE asked her about a call (possibly a ping) made at 2:30 am.

I knew that phone number on DB's hand was a head fake to spook MW.

So you think Steve Young of KCPD is being disingenious? a

Yes. Le doesn't owe the media honesty. They can lie to get the answers and solve a crime. If they get the answers, lie away.

So yesterday I heard a brief news snippet on FOXnews saying that the police are no longer actively searching for baby Lisa. I never had a chance to see anything more in depth about it. Do you think this means LE have come to some sort of conclusion that the baby is no longer alive?

So yesterday I heard a brief news snippet on FOXnews saying that the police are no longer actively searching for baby Lisa. I never had a chance to see anything more in depth about it. Do you think this means LE have come to some sort of conclusion that the baby is no longer alive?

I think this was misunderstood. I believe that they mean they are not doing any active ground searches, but I'm sure they are still following up on leads and perhaps preparing a case for arrest. As far as their thinking the baby is no longer alive, we have to remember that they know much more than we do, and I would think that they knew that the first day or two.

I think this was misunderstood. I believe that they mean they are not doing any active ground searches, but I'm sure they are still following up on leads and perhaps preparing a case for arrest. As far as their thinking the baby is no longer alive, we have to remember that they know much more than we do, and I would think that they knew that the first day or two.

Thank you! I was and am hoping and praying that it is a sign that they are closer to knowing what happened. LE I mean. I just don't know what to think about the "men wandering around with half naked babies" sightings. I know that video blob is useless, but if the witnesses are correct about what they saw, then there were at least two men wandering around that night with an infant. If you discount motorcycle guy's account, which I tend to do.

From my understanding:

The writing on DB's hand has been denied by Cyndi Short to Jim Spellman (CNN). LE got the number DB/JI 's phone records associated with the missing phones, and probably just Googled the phone number. The number was associated with an ad on Craigslist for a GPS. They called the number, set up a fake appointment, and "greeted" MW at time & location. MW has stated LE told her the call was between 8 and 8:30 pm, DB has said LE asked her about a call (possibly a ping) made at 2:30 am.
(I found a reference showing where that statement originated.) On HLN, Megan said that police told her Deborah had her telephone number written on her hand the night of Lisa's disappearance.
http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-investigation-184600224.html

Thank you! I was and am hoping and praying that it is a sign that they are closer to knowing what happened. LE I mean. I just don't know what to think about the "men wandering around with half naked babies" sightings. I know that video blob is useless, but if the witnesses are correct about what they saw, then there were at least two men wandering around that night with an infant. If you discount motorcycle guy's account, which I tend to do.

There's only one eyewitness account besides motorcycle man, and that's the couple who reported seeing the man with baby on N Chelsea (which is one street over from N Lister where the Irwin's live).

The blob video is just a monkey in a nurses uniform, imo. ;)

I tend to think that the first sighting could have been an accomplice of DB's, taking Lisa to the river. OR, if DB herself took Lisa to the river, I think the couple might have mistaken a man with a dog instead of a baby.

The blob is completely a nothing on my radar.

The motorcycle guy, I believe, is out to get his 15 minutes of fame. He's changed his story too. So, he's not credible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand