"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that they are two separate incidents, as in being unrelated. It's all tied together. But I don't think that they had to disappear at the same time. Nor do I think that the person who ended up with the phones had to have anything to do with the abducting of BL.

When you say "dispose of the body" do you mean help DB? I just don't see that as a possibility. Jersey is sitting in jail. If he did help dispose of a body he would be the first to talk. He could lead LE to the body, and he would turn states witness against DB, or anybody else for that matter.

You're right. Yes, I was referring to helping DB dispose of the body. I suppose it's possible LE is working Jersey as we speak. DB must have had help disposing of the phones, due to the time of the last voicemail check and the time of JI's arrival home. IMO, wherever trhe phones are, that's where lisa is too.

I might add that the area behind the male teen's workplace has been searched by LE. This may imply that LE had issues with what the male teen had to say to them IMO.

The video at the following link mentions this:

$300 Baby Lisa kidnap rumor denied by teen who supposedly implicated handyman in disappearance
This is exactly why I can't discount the info this teen might really have. Otherwise why search that very area AGAIN? He very well might just be denying any knowledge of facts to any reporters. There is no crime in not telling the media the truth.

You're right. Yes, I was referring to helping DB dispose of the body. I suppose it's possible LE is working Jersey as we speak. DB must have had help disposing of the phones, due to the time of the last voicemail check and the time of JI's arrival home. IMO, wherever trhe phones are, that's where lisa is too.

Idk. I've said it somewhere else here before. I think that the phones might have been passed off to Jersey (in a hey I have some phones for you kinda way) where he may not have known that they would be tied to a missing baby, or they were possibly even left where he was sure to find them.

All MOO of course.

IDK. So far, we have nothing substantial to connect Jersey to the family, the baby, or the house. This is all there is to suggest Jersey may be involved in anything that occured at the Irwin/Bradley home that night:

1. A closeness in geographic proximity to the house, and conflicting pictures (in my mind) as the whether Jersey was a fairly frequent integrated part of the neighborhood or someone who maybe only visited a friend near the house a couple of times and did an odd job or two.

2. A call from one of Debbi Bradley's phone to Jersey's ex-girlfriend's shared phone (a call from a phone that was reportedly out of service and stolen on the night in question).

3. NOT A CONNECTION; BUT A CONSIDERATION: A criminal record that includes theft and arson related crimes.

To me, there is good reason to suspect that there may be an acquaintance or link between Jersey and Debbi and/or Jeremy based on #1. But, that is not confirmed (or denied) at the time.

It is reasonable, based on #2, to suspect that there may be a link between Debbi and Jersey on the night in question if it is confirmed that Debbi does not know Megan + if Jersey ever used Megan's number to receive calls in the past +Debbi didn't know that Jersey and Megan had broken up. Lots of "ifs", but still a reasonable suspicion, imo.

It is possible, based on #3, that Jersey would be a go-to guy if you wanted to pay someone to take some no longer needed items off your hands and/or have something burned; possibly no questions asked. It doesn't mean that Jersey would have agreed to dispose of phone or burn anything in this case; not by a long shot. If there is no connection to the Irwin/Bradley home or family (or their friends/enemies), I can't see Jersey being summoned for this "odd job". If there is a connection, then I can see it happening for the phones, clothes and such. MOO.

But, considering all these points and possible connections, I don't see anything to suggest that Jersey would be involved in removing a 10 month old baby from her crib; alive or deceased. Maybe he did, but based on what we know, I don't see anything that points to Jersey kidnapping a baby, agreeing to remove a baby from the house under the guise of kidnapping, or agreeing to dispose of a dead baby's body. It's not impossible, but unlikely. JMO..

LE has said that Mr. Tanko has been cooperative. They've interviewed him; I'm betting lots o'times, too. I think LE knows where Jersey was on the 3rd and 4th, whether or not he was involved with Lisa's disappearance and/or evidence disposal, and exactly how/if he is connected to the players in this case. I think he's talking; hope so. He doesn't have any attorney making statements on his behalf in the media and he hasn't been charged with a related crime, yet he has been subjected to LE for weeks. JMO, MOO...

Great post. I have my eye on Jersey because phone call and two voice mail checks were made that night, which leads me to believe SOMEONE else helped out in some form. Because Jersey is still in jail for the tampering crime, I can't help but wonder if PD are working with him somehow.

This is exactly why I can't discount the info this teen might really have. Otherwise why search that very area AGAIN? He very well might just be denying any knowledge of facts to any reporters. There is no crime in not telling the media the truth.

Do you know when that area was first searched? Or is there a link here somewhere?

ETA. . .Nevermind. I found it 11/11 if anyone else is interested it's on the reference map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209942082992863047244.0004ae79b21a5bcdbda87&msa=0

I think the word "lie" is too strong in this case. IF someone lied, it could have been:
a) the (boy) teen who told the girl, who told her mom
b) The girl who told her mom
c) JP

However, there may not be a LIE anywhere. It could be that:
a) the teen girl misunderstood what the teen boy said
b) the teen boy said what the girl heard, but has forgotten
c) JP misunderstood what the girl said

There is also the possibility that the teen boy said exactly what JP said he did, to the girl, but now the teen boy doesn't want to admit to saying it.

Or, possibly any other mix of the above,

But, to say that the lawyer is LYING because some information turns out to not be correct, is completely unfair. Not to mention derogatory.

As always, just my opinion.

I agree with this, but I feel the lawyer was irresponsible to take this to a national TV audience without first interviewing the boy. I believe JP said at the time that they were trying to locate him - I don't imagine it would've been that difficult to track him down.

I was taken aback at how iffy even JP himself was about the credibility of the story as he related it - made me feel that he had serious doubts about its validity. I understand in his capacity of representing the interests of the parents, he might've wanted to get this bit of PR into the public arena, and it would've been difficult/impossible to present it had the kid been found and denied it.

That's not lying, maybe just a bit of slick legal/PR maneuvering.

I agree natsound. The phones had to be disposed of because they would render evidence on what happened to BL.

How would the phones render evidence on what exactly happened to Lisa?

I can see how the phones can tie players together, but I'm not sure what you mean by the phones would show evidence as to what happened to the baby.

I agree with this, but I feel the lawyer was irresponsible to take this to a national TV audience without first interviewing the boy. I believe JP said at the time that they were trying to locate him - I don't imagine it would've been that difficult to track him down.

I was taken aback at how iffy even JP himself was about the credibility of the story as he related it - made me feel that he had serious doubts about its validity. I understand in his capacity of representing the interests of the parents, he might've wanted to get this bit of PR into the public arena, and it would've been difficult/impossible to present it had the kid been found and denied it.

That's not lying, maybe just a bit of slick legal/PR maneuvering.

I don't disagree that it was weird, and maybe irresponsible. I just see people who seem to believe that it's OK to call ALL defense lawyers straight-up liars. If we did that to media or LE or to miscellaneous family members, we would be admonished for it (rightfully so).

I happen to come from a long line of lawyers. I do not believe that ANY of my family members would lie to "get a client off". They would certainly point out flaws in the prosecutions case, and they would think of reasonable doubt, but they would not straight up lie. And, honestly, as far as I know most of their friends and partners would not either.

I know that not all lawyers have the same integrity (and JT seems extremely sleazy, IMO), but to just accuse every lawyer of being a liar is no better than accusing every cop or prosecutor of being willing to plant evidence to frame someone. Some do it, but it should not be the "default" setting.

As always, just my opinion. :)

(And now, I need to go buy my turkey. Hoping that something good happens between now and then!)

Idk. I've said it somewhere else here before. I think that the phones might have been passed off to Jersey (in a hey I have some phones for you kinda way) where he may not have known that they would be tied to a missing baby, or they were possibly even left where he was sure to find them.

All MOO of course.

I know we were playing around with different timelines before in the other thread, but in your opinion, who do you think made that 11:57pm 'attempt'?

Karmaa, I didn't read all the way through, so I may have missed people saying all defense lawyers are straight-up liars. I have the personal experience to know that most lawyers will not outright lie for a client. Lawyers in these high profile cases are sometimes a different breed, but even they usually spin rather than technically lie - being "disingenuous" is how I would characterize it.

You better get a fresh turkey instead of frozen, and make it a pre-cooked one. It's lunchtime and we're all hungry!
:seeya:

The phones are missing though. I can't see a scenario where Jersey would have just been given the phones, or he conveniently saw and swiped them. LE would have the phones in their hands by now (maybe they do??).

IDK. So far, we have nothing substantial to connect Jersey to the family, the baby, or the house. This is all there is to suggest Jersey may be involved in anything that occured at the Irwin/Bradley home that night:

1. A closeness in geographic proximity to the house, and conflicting pictures (in my mind) as the whether Jersey was a fairly frequent integrated part of the neighborhood or someone who maybe only visited a friend near the house a couple of times and did an odd job or two.

2. A call from one of Debbi Bradley's phone to Jersey's ex-girlfriend's shared phone (a call from a phone that was reportedly out of service and stolen on the night in question).

3. NOT A CONNECTION; BUT A CONSIDERATION: A criminal record that includes theft and arson related crimes.

To me, there is good reason to suspect that there may be an acquaintance or link between Jersey and Debbi and/or Jeremy based on #1. But, that is not confirmed (or denied) at the time.

It is reasonable, based on #2, to suspect that there may be a link between Debbi and Jersey on the night in question if it is confirmed that Debbi does not know Megan + if Jersey ever used Megan's number to receive calls in the past +Debbi didn't know that Jersey and Megan had broken up. Lots of "ifs", but still a reasonable suspicion, imo.

It is possible, based on #3, that Jersey would be a go-to guy if you wanted to pay someone to take some no longer needed items off your hands and/or have something burned; possibly no questions asked. It doesn't mean that Jersey would have agreed to dispose of phone or burn anything in this case; not by a long shot. If there is no connection to the Irwin/Bradley home or family (or their friends/enemies), I can't see Jersey being summoned for this "odd job". If there is a connection, then I can see it happening for the phones, clothes and such. MOO.

But, considering all these points and possible connections, I don't see anything to suggest that Jersey would be involved in removing a 10 month old baby from her crib; alive or deceased. Maybe he did, but based on what we know, I don't see anything that points to Jersey kidnapping a baby, agreeing to remove a baby from the house under the guise of kidnapping, or agreeing to dispose of a dead baby's body. It's not impossible, but unlikely. JMO..

LE has said that Mr. Tanko has been cooperative. They've interviewed him; I'm betting lots o'times, too. I think LE knows where Jersey was on the 3rd and 4th, whether or not he was involved with Lisa's disappearance and/or evidence disposal, and exactly how/if he is connected to the players in this case. I think he's talking; hope so. He doesn't have any attorney making statements on his behalf in the media and he hasn't been charged with a related crime, yet he has been subjected to LE for weeks. JMO, MOO...

MTE!

I think the only thing I would have added is if there is a possible connection between PN and Jersey or MW. I just don't know where, or if, PN could fit in here, but I just feel he might.

ALL MOO of course.

Karmaa, I didn't read all the way through, so I may have missed people saying all defense lawyers are straight-up liars. I have the personal experience to know that most lawyers will not outright lie for a client. Lawyers in these high profile cases are sometimes a different breed, but even they usually spin rather than technically lie - being "disingenuous" is how I would characterize it.

You better get a fresh turkey instead of frozen, and make it a pre-cooked one. It's lunchtime and we're all hungry!
:seeya:

my bolding

I didn't see that either, maybe it can be pointed out where people were saying that ALL defense lawyers are straight up liars. :waitasec:

I know we were playing around with different timelines before in the other thread, but in your opinion, who do you think made that 11:57pm 'attempt'?

Idk. . .I'm on the fence about that.

I think it could have been Jersey if we believe that he came to somehow possess those phones at that time. I don't think he would have attempted anything on them if he knew they were tied to a missing baby though.

I also think it might be a possibility that DB was trying to contact somebody (I still suspect that PN might have been there, so I'm going to throw him in the "possibility" mix too.)

All MOO

Idk. . .I'm on the fence about that.

I think it could have been Jersey if we believe that he came to somehow possess those phones at that time. I don't think he would have attempted anything on them if he knew they were tied to a missing baby though.

I also think it might be a possibility that DB was trying to contact somebody (I still suspect that PN might have been there, so I'm going to throw him in the "possibility" mix too.)

All MOO

Didn't Dane all but admit he had MW's phone that night? So I wonder what the link is between DB/Dane or Jersey/Dane. Perhaps there is no link, Dane wasn't meant to have the phone that night. Or perhaps there is another party that no one knows about that had the phones that night.

What are the possibilities that the call to MW's phone was all just a mistake?

DB, in either a panicked or inebriated state, attempts to make a call to a number similar to MW's number, but misdials?

Just checking in on little Lisa and still hoping and praying she will be found alive.

Didn't Dane all but admit he had MW's phone that night? So I wonder what the link is between DB/Dane or Jersey/Dane. Perhaps there is no link, Dane wasn't meant to have the phone that night. Or perhaps there is another party that no one knows about that had the phones that night.

Didn't I read somewhere that Dane was out on the porch talking to DB and neighbor and then later talking to DB's neighbor? Did I dream that or misread something? tia

DB, in either a panicked or inebriated state, attempts to make a call to a number similar to MW's number, but misdials?

Certainly possible but not very likely.......the twist and turns in this case are incredible:twocents:

I thought about that, too, but unless it was a new number she'd never tried to dial before, looks like Stanton or the defense attorneys would have mentioned running across a very similar number in the past year(?) of family call logs they say they examined.

ETA: Hmmm...or maybe not, if they need for her not to have made any call that night. Now I gotcha. I'm blonde to the brain some days! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46