"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I must be mistaken. I have seen it discussed here that he used to hang out there with a friend who lived directly across from SB's home. I do not know where to link to find those convos though.

ETA:http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-des...search-for-baby-lisa-20111013,0,3018904.story

Also getting attention on Thursday was a Northland bar, the location of the last known sighting of a "handyman" known by the name of "Jersey." The owner of One-Eyed Jack's Tavern says that "Jersey" was kicked-out of the bar on October 1st for rude, drunken behavior.

Northland resident Mike Hancock, who used to rent a room to Jersey's girlfriend, says that Jersey was an occasional guest until Hancock kicked the woman out of the home near 36th and North Brighton in August for not paying rent. The home is just two doors down from one with a backyard well searched by police on Wednesday.

"He was suppose to be at a halfway house for awhile and he hadn't reported into there and they were hunting him pretty hard because he had multiple charges against from Maccaluso's. I guess he had been stealing from there and breaking into homes around the neighborhoods is what they told me," said Hancock.

Another neighbor says that police visited her a few days ago with a picture of Jersey.

"I did take Jersey down on Lister one day he said to his buddy's house where he was staying," said neighbor Barbara Hoy. The home she took Jersey to visit is across the street from the Irwin family home in the 3600 block of N. Lister.

so the woman who gave him a ride was told that it was where he was staying. So it may be true after all?
She says she took him there ONE day is all. He could have told her anything though. For that matter, she could have delivered him to his next breakin without knowing it. My point was just that, we only have one person saying that took him there one time. A person that lives next door to that very house did not even know of him.

Afternote, I did not realize who was actually quoted as giving him a ride. I might just have to ask her myself as to what was really said in her interview. She has lived in this neighborhood longer than me!

She says she took him there ONE day is all. He could have told her anything though. For that matter, she could have delivered him to his next breakin without knowing it. My point was just that, we only have one person saying that took him there one time. A person that lives next door to that very house did not even know of him.

Afternote, I did not realize who was actually quoted as giving him a ride. I might just have to ask her myself as to what was really said in her interview. She has lived in this neighborhood longer than me!

Oh yes, please do. That would be amazing to get the real story. Who knows how much if any of it is actually what was said in the initial interview. Thank you in advance if it works out. LOL

Oh yes, please do. That would be amazing to get the real story. Who knows how much if any of it is actually what was said in the initial interview. Thank you in advance if it works out. LOL
I actually haven't talked to her in years. She lives just outside the neighborhood at the moment. But if I do run into her, you can bet we will have a conversation about this! She was friends with my babysitter growing up!

What I find odd is that instead of searching for the real kidnapper of Lisa, Stanton is searching for someone to make up the kidnapper of Lisa.

Jersey's situation reminds me of Richard Ricci from the Elizabeth Smart case. He was automatically considered guilty of the crime by LE and public opinion because he had a record. In the end, he died (some say stress related), and Brian David Mittchell was found guilty of the crime.

Respectfully, you can't confirm or deny that one was not found while in pursuit of the other. I would imagine if I were doing the job I would want anything, and I would follow up on anything no matter how far fetched. Just because you follow a dead end, does not mean you do not want the correct path.

I actually haven't talked to her in years. She lives just outside the neighborhood at the moment. But if I do run into her, you can bet we will have a conversation about this! She was friends with my babysitter growing up!

I'm imagining you accidentally on purpose bumping into her.

"Hi, it's been so long! Great to see you. How are things? NOW, tell me everything you know about this Jersey character; who does he know in the neighborhood, what's the word, no detail too small...!?" Lol. Actually, that would probably be me :crazy:; you'd likely be much more subtle.

If I were there I'd be like, "Oh, how the heck are you? Ya know, I saw you on the news. Do you know that Jersey guy, really well? I guess he didn't give you the creeps 'cause I heard you say you gave him a ride to the house across the street from the Irwin home...Did you give him rides often?"

"I did take Jersey down on Lister one day he said to his buddy's house where he was staying," said neighbor Barbara Hoy. The home she took Jersey to visit is across the street from the Irwin family home in the 3600 block of N. Lister.

so the woman who gave him a ride was told that it was where he was staying. So it may be true after all?

SBM

Confusion could be just the sentence structure?

"I did take Jersey down on Lister one day he said to his buddy's house where he was staying,"

where he the buddy, was staying

The home she took Jersey to visit is across the street from the Irwin family home in the 3600 block of N. Lister.

the home she took Jersey to visit

:winkaway:

SBM

Confusion could be just the sentence structure?

"I did take Jersey down on Lister one day he said to his buddy's house where he was staying,"

where he the buddy, was staying

The home she took Jersey to visit is across the street from the Irwin family home in the 3600 block of N. Lister.

the home she took Jersey to visit

:winkaway:

Yep, we don't know.

Could be Jersey never met anyone at the home and didn't even know a baby lived there. Shane said he had no idea Debbi had a baby even though he was on the stoop talking with Debbi for 30 minutes and he was outside the neighbor's house with Samantha talking for another hour. Never came up. Megan said she'd been through the neighborhood and never saw Lisa before her photo appeared on the news.

Still, I wonder why the parents' attorneys haven't made a statement verifying that the homeless handyman they've just stared alluding to has no connection to their clients (they made that statement about Megan). I kinda think they would want to get it out there unless there is a connection or they're not sure. JMO.

I wish a true investigative reporter would just ask Tacopina or Picerno point blank; they obviously aren't trying to avoid talking about potential suspects at this time as they've gone to the media with the debunked trip hearsay regarding Jersey and the $300.

All JMO...

Respectfully, you can't confirm or deny that one was not found while in pursuit of the other. I would imagine if I were doing the job I would want anything, and I would follow up on anything no matter how far fetched. Just because you follow a dead end, does not mean you do not want the correct path.

I wish the parents felt this way. Questioning them may be a dead end, but it might open up a new lead. Too bad we will never know.

Respectfully, I have seen Picerne ignore the truth many times in this case already. Plus, the teenager never said it to anyone on the defense team, so why did they even put it out there when they knew that, even worse than spin, it was a LIE? What has that lie to do with following another lead?
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...id-for-baby-lisa-legal-team-fumbles-for-words

Yep, we don't know.

Could be Jersey never met anyone at the home and didn't even know a baby lived there. Shane said he had no idea Debbi had a baby even though he was on the stoop talking with Debbi for 30 minutes and he was outside the neighbor's house with Samantha talking for another hour. Never came up. Megan said she'd been through the neighborhood and never saw Lisa before her photo appeared on the news.

Still, I wonder why the parents' attorneys haven't made a statement verifying that the homeless handyman they've just stared alluding to has no connection to their clients (they made that statement about Megan). I kinda think they would want to get it out there unless there is a connection or they're not sure. JMO.

I wish a true investigative reporter would just ask Tacopina or Picerno point blank; they obviously aren't trying to avoid talking about potential suspects at this time as they've gone to the media with the debunked trip hearsay regarding Jersey and the $300.

All JMO...

BBM

This is all MOO. . .

I don't think Jersey had anything to do with the disappearance of BL, but he might have had something to do with the stolen phones. He's in jail and the DT has no idea what he's told, so they're leaving that open. JMHO

BBM

This is all MOO. . .

I don't think Jersey had anything to do with the disappearance of BL, but he might have had something to do with the stolen phones. He's in jail and the DT has know idea what he's told, so they're leaving that open. JMHO

So do you think the missing phones and the missing baby are two separate incidents? I just can't see that.

IMO my eyebrow is raised at Jersey, for helping dispose of the body.

Respectfully, I have seen Picerne ignore the truth many times in this case already. Plus, the teenager never said it to anyone on the defense team, so why did they even put it out there when they knew that, even worse than spin, it was a LIE? What has that lie to do with following another lead?
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...id-for-baby-lisa-legal-team-fumbles-for-words
I never said JP was right or correct to put it out there. I've never said anything of any positive nature about any of the attorneys involved at the moment.

I was simply contesting the statement "instead of searching for the real kidnapper of Lisa, Stanton is searching for someone to make up the kidnapper of Lisa."

So do you think the missing phones and the missing baby are two separate incidents? I just can't see that.

I agree natsound. The phones had to be disposed of because they would render evidence on what happened to BL.

I don't believe that they are two separate incidents, as in being unrelated. It's all tied together. But I don't think that they had to disappear at the same time. Nor do I think that the person who ended up with the phones had to have anything to do with the abducting of BL.

When you say "dispose of the body" do you mean help DB? I just don't see that as a possibility. Jersey is sitting in jail. If he did help dispose of a body he would be the first to talk. He could lead LE to the body, and he would turn states witness against DB, or anybody else for that matter.

IDK. So far, we have nothing substantial to connect Jersey to the family, the baby, or the house. This is all there is to suggest Jersey may be involved in anything that occured at the Irwin/Bradley home that night:

1. A closeness in geographic proximity to the house, and conflicting pictures (in my mind) as the whether Jersey was a fairly frequent integrated part of the neighborhood or someone who maybe only visited a friend near the house a couple of times and did an odd job or two.

2. A call from one of Debbi Bradley's phone to Jersey's ex-girlfriend's shared phone (a call from a phone that was reportedly out of service and stolen on the night in question).

3. NOT A CONNECTION; BUT A CONSIDERATION: A criminal record that includes theft and arson related crimes.

To me, there is good reason to suspect that there may be an acquaintance or link between Jersey and Debbi and/or Jeremy based on #1. But, that is not confirmed (or denied) at the time.

It is reasonable, based on #2, to suspect that there may be a link between Debbi and Jersey on the night in question if it is confirmed that Debbi does not know Megan + if Jersey ever used Megan's number to receive calls in the past +Debbi didn't know that Jersey and Megan had broken up. Lots of "ifs", but still a reasonable suspicion, imo.

It is possible, based on #3, that Jersey would be a go-to guy if you wanted to pay someone to take some no longer needed items off your hands and/or have something burned; possibly no questions asked. It doesn't mean that Jersey would have agreed to dispose of phone or burn anything in this case; not by a long shot. If there is no connection to the Irwin/Bradley home or family (or their friends/enemies), I can't see Jersey being summoned for this "odd job". If there is a connection, then I can see it happening for the phones, clothes and such. MOO.

But, considering all these points and possible connections, I don't see anything to suggest that Jersey would be involved in removing a 10 month old baby from her crib; alive or deceased. Maybe he did, but based on what we know, I don't see anything that points to Jersey kidnapping a baby, agreeing to remove a baby from the house under the guise of kidnapping, or agreeing to dispose of a dead baby's body. It's not impossible, but unlikely. JMO..

LE has said that Mr. Tanko has been cooperative. They've interviewed him; I'm betting lots o'times, too. I think LE knows where Jersey was on the 3rd and 4th, whether or not he was involved with Lisa's disappearance and/or evidence disposal, and exactly how/if he is connected to the players in this case. I think he's talking; hope so. He doesn't have any attorney making statements on his behalf in the media and he hasn't been charged with a related crime, yet he has been subjected to LE for weeks. JMO, MOO...

I have still only heard from one person that claims that one time they dropped him off at that house. I have not heard anything that says he was there often. Please let me know if this is wrong. I do know one person that lives next door to this very house and they are not familiar with Jersey.

IIRC wasn't there an interview with the landlord of that house? The guy with the funky golden hair. I thought he said that Jersey's ex-girlfriend used to live there and he was there often. But I could be insane.

I think the word "lie" is too strong in this case. IF someone lied, it could have been:
a) the (boy) teen who told the girl, who told her mom
b) The girl who told her mom
c) JP

However, there may not be a LIE anywhere. It could be that:
a) the teen girl misunderstood what the teen boy said
b) the teen boy said what the girl heard, but has forgotten
c) JP misunderstood what the girl said

There is also the possibility that the teen boy said exactly what JP said he did, to the girl, but now the teen boy doesn't want to admit to saying it.

Or, possibly any other mix of the above,

But, to say that the lawyer is LYING because some information turns out to not be correct, is completely unfair. Not to mention derogatory.

As always, just my opinion.

IIRC wasn't there an interview with the landlord of that house? The guy with the funky golden hair. I thought he said that Jersey's ex-girlfriend used to live there and he was there often. But I could be insane.
Ex-landlord interviewed is on Brighton a few doors down from the abandoned house with the cistern search.

I think the word "lie" is too strong in this case. IF someone lied, it could have been:
a) the (boy) teen who told the girl, who told her mom
b) The girl who told her mom
c) JP

However, there may not be a LIE anywhere. It could be that:
a) the teen girl misunderstood what the teen boy said
b) the teen boy said what the girl heard, but has forgotten
c) JP misunderstood what the girl said

There is also the possibility that the teen boy said exactly what JP said he did, to the girl, but now the teen boy doesn't want to admit to saying it.

Or, possibly any other mix of the above,

But, to say that the lawyer is LYING because some information turns out to not be correct, is completely unfair. Not to mention derogatory.

As always, just my opinion.

I might add that the area behind the male teen's workplace has been searched by LE. This may imply that LE had issues with what the male teen had to say to them IMO.

The video at the following link mentions this:

$300 Baby Lisa kidnap rumor denied by teen who supposedly implicated handyman in disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mechahendrix