"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think the term 'handyman' was given to him by the media. I have never heard of anyone here refer to him as such (I can't put on here what I have heard him referred as!). One reporter even went as far to say that one neighbor said he was a talented landscaper. In the interview, the neighbor said no such thing, she only said he just he cleared out her fenceline.

I am not sure if Jersey is involved or not but imo if he wasn't the kidnapper and just helped whoever is responsible seems like he would have talked by now. I am sure that the cops would give him a good deal if he gave up someone and helped find a missing baby.....unless he is actually a part of hurting her (I still want to believe she is alive I don't even like going there) then I think he would have talked. LE gives deals to people all the time and I am pretty sure a missing baby would trump his crimes if he could help find her. imo If he was involved he is either to involved to tell or he has a better deal not telling (money or something) I really don't think its a crime where Jersey would have to fear for his life if he ratted someone out, most guys will tell almost anything to get out of jail!

I also think the term 'handyman' was given to him by the media. I have never heard of anyone here refer to him as such (I can't put on here what I have heard him referred as!). One reporter even went as far to say that one neighbor said he was a talented landscaper. In the interview, the neighbor said no such thing, she only said he just he cleared out her fenceline.

I live in a condo community and we have weird people wandering around here sometimes. I for one think it is better to be nice to those people than to shun them or call the police. Better to be nice to them if you know what I mean. jmo

I could buy that if Lisa was a 14yr old girl.

We know why Mitchell took Smart. Jersey wouldn't have the same motive for taking a 10month old baby. JMHO

MOO

Sadly, there ARE perps who are attracted to babies. It happens.

But there are also people who sell them to wealthy, childless families. Big Money there.

I am not sure if Jersey is involved or not but imo if he wasn't the kidnapper and just helped whoever is responsible seems like he would have talked by now. I am sure that the cops would give him a good deal if he gave up someone and helped find a missing baby.....unless he is actually a part of hurting her (I still want to believe she is alive I don't even like going there) then I think he would have talked. LE gives deals to people all the time and I am pretty sure a missing baby would trump his crimes if he could help find her. imo If he was involved he is either to involved to tell or he has a better deal not telling (money or something) I really don't think its a crime where Jersey would have to fear for his life if he ratted someone out, most guys will tell almost anything to get out of jail!

He has talked to LE and they have "moved on" per Steve Young.

But there are also people who sell them to wealthy, childless families. Big Money there.

I read that a blond haired / blue eyed child brings the highest amount $60,000-$80,000 on black markets.

I don't recall any statements by the parents, Stanton, or any of the attorneys addressing whether or not either of the parents know Jersey. We've had statements from the attorneys stating that Debbi doesn't know Megan. We've had statements from Megan that she doesn't know anyone in the family and she is not aware as to whether Jersey or Dane knows them.

We just recently had statements that Stanton is interested in Jersey and Picerno's debunked hearsay news about Jersey yesterday. But, I haven't seen any statements addressing whether Debbi or Jeremy knows Jersey and/or Dane.

Anybody seen anything I missed? TIA!

He has talked to LE and they have "moved on" per Steve Young.

I wonder if they have to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when they make statements to the media. Because I can see where it might not fit the need.

It doesn't make any sense to kidnap a baby for $300 dollars, and then deliver a dead baby. Unless one was being paid $300 dollars to dispose of an already dead baby. I don't buy the story, however.

I don't recall any statements by the parents, Stanton, or any of the attorneys addressing whether or not either of the parents know Jersey. We've had statements from the attorneys stating that Debbi doesn't know Megan. We've had statements from Megan that she doesn't know anyone in the family and she is not aware as to whether Jersey or Dane knows them.

We just recently had statements that Stanton is interested in Jersey and Picerno's debunked hearsay news about Jersey yesterday. But, I haven't seen any statements addressing whether Debbi or Jeremy knows Jersey and/or Dane.

Anybody seen anything I missed? TIA!

I have not seen any confirmations HOWEVER there are a couple of things we can confirm.

1. People have said that DB routinely sat out in the front yard of her home, and spoke with friends and neighbors there. She did so during the day with her kids and in the evening with friends.

2. People have said that Jersey routinely walked or rode his bike throughout the area and stopped to speak with people and ask for small jobs or small favors. [ bummed cigs or asked to use phone or for a ride.]

3. Jersey has visited and or crashed at the house across the street [ or catty-corner to] the Irwin's home.

4. Mary Hurt said she saw Jersey setting up and turning on the sprinklers on her neighbors home the night the bay went missing. So that puts Jersey in the immediate neighborhood.

5. MW said that she walked that neighborhood with Jersey before.

6. I still believe that it is highly probable that Jersey came upon the women drinking on the stoop that night. If so, imo, he would have struck up a conversation. Who knows what happened from there...

I have not seen any confirmations HOWEVER there are a couple of things we can confirm.

1. People have said that DB routinely sat out in the front yard of her home, and spoke with friends and neighbors there. She did so during the day with her kids and in the evening with friends.

2. People have said that Jersey routinely walked or rode his bike throughout the area and stopped to speak with people and ask for small jobs or small favors. [ bummed cigs or asked to use phone or for a ride.]

3. Jersey has visited and or crashed at the house across the street [ or catty-corner to] the Irwin's home.

4. Mary Hurt said she saw Jersey setting up and turning on the sprinklers on her neighbors home the night the bay went missing. So that puts Jersey in the immediate neighborhood.

6. I still believe that it is highly probable that Jersey came upon the women drinking on the stoop that night. If so, imo, he would have struck up a conversation. Who knows what happened from there...

Thanks katydid! I find it interesting that he has never been mentioned like Megan was by the parents' team - may mean something, may mean nothing.

BTW: Mary Hurt says she saw Jersey between 12 noon and 1 pm on October 3rd. That was the last time she saw him. She did not see him that night, but says the sprinklers were on at 9:30 pm and off by 11 pm. She assumed that Jersey may have been the one to turn them off.

Unfortunately this is true, but Jersey is 40(ish) and he has a long criminal record, none of which includes sex crimes or crimes against children. I have a feeling if he was one of those type of perps, we would have heard it (and possibly JP and JT would have had it painted on the sides of their cars. . ;) .)

I know there is a black market for babies. And I do believe that Lisa, being blond haired, blue eyed and healthy would be a prime target. But nobody ever heard a baby crying. If that man walking down the street with a baby at 12:15am was Jersey with BL, who he intended to sell, why didn't she ever cry? How did he pull it off in 27 minutes? How did he make that 11:57 phone call? Did he actually call from inside the house? If not, then he was already on foot with BL. Why did it take 18 minutes to walk the short distance to where he was seen?

It just doesn't add up to me. If LE holds a presser tomorrow and says that the house was full of evidence of Jersey being there, than fine. But until then. . .I just can't make it fit.

I also believe that it is very likely that Jersey is singing like a canary. He has told anything he knows (maybe about some stolen phones). It's even likely that if he didn't know anything he might make something up just to cut a deal. If he was involved he absolutely knows that the first to talk is the first to walk.

I would love nothing more than to have the Jersey SODDI theory to be true. That would mean that there is a possibility of Lisa still being safe and alive. I just can't make it fit. We can all hope though.

WOW! I've been traveling for the past 2 weeks and haven't had a chance to get on here but a couple of times and just read the latest on the case. I also really hoped that by the time I came home, Lisa would be found. This case just can't possibly get any more bizarre...can it?

Even though Jersey was known to SOME in the neighborhood, MOST of us had not seen him. My neighbors and I sit outside very frequently in the front for hours and we had not seen him. so just because they sat outside a lot does not mean that they were acquainted with him at all. None of the neighbors I sit out with had ever saw him to our knowledge. Nobody down here had been hit up by him while we were out for odd jobs by him that I know of. So I personally have to give the benefit of doubt to them when they say they were not acquainted.

Even though Jersey was known to SOME in the neighborhood, MOST of us had not seen him. My neighbors and I sit outside very frequently in the front for hours and we had not seen him. so just because they sat outside a lot does not mean that they were acquainted with him at all. None of the neighbors I sit out with had ever saw him to our knowledge. Nobody down here had been hit up by him while we were out for odd jobs by him that I know of. So I personally have to give the benefit of doubt to them when they say they were not acquainted.

I haven't heard anything from the parents or their team to indicate whether or not they were acquainted with Jersey. I could see them not saying publicly one way or the other, but just can't recall or find any statement about the parents knowing or not knowing Jersey. I think it's unknown at this time, unless you've seen something I missed. Wish I knew one way or the other; it might be useful to know if/how they were acquainted.

But IIRC, one of his good friends lived right across the street from SB and Jersey was said to hang out there quite often. So imo, if he was staying across the street, he would have many chances to strike up a conversation.

If he was staying or hanging out across the street from you, and he rode his bike and walked everywhere, what are the chances that you might have met him then?

I haven't heard anything from the parents or their team to indicate whether or not they were acquainted with Jersey. I could see them not saying publicly one way or the other, but just can't recall or find any statement about the parents knowing or not knowing Jersey. I think it's unknown at this time, unless you've seen something I missed. Wish I knew one way or the other; it might be useful to know if/how they were acquainted.
I haven't actually heard anything from the parents themselves. I have only heard from the attys on this. So I think you know how I take that. I am just stating that just because they were out a lot doesn't mean they were acquainted. I am out a lot and was not. That little voice in the back of my brain just wont let go wants to know also if JB was acquainted with Jersey.

But IIRC, one of his good friends lived right across the street from SB and Jersey was said to hang out there quite often. So imo, if he was staying across the street, he would have many chances to strike up a conversation.

If he was staying or hanging out across the street from you, and he rode his bike and walked everywhere, what are the chances that you might have met him then?
I have still only heard from one person that claims that one time they dropped him off at that house. I have not heard anything that says he was there often. Please let me know if this is wrong. I do know one person that lives next door to this very house and they are not familiar with Jersey.

I haven't actually heard anything from the parents themselves. I have only heard from the attys on this. So I think you know how I take that. I am just stating that just because they were out a lot doesn't mean they were acquainted. I am out a lot and was not. That little voice in the back of my brain just wont let go wants to know also if JB was acquainted with Jersey.

I haven't even seen anything from the attorneys about whether there was an acquaintance between the parents and Jersey. Still a wide open question AFAIK.

I'm with you; I'd like to know if Mr. Brando knows Jersey (or Dane or Megan). I would also like to know if Samantha Brando or Shane knows Jersey or Dane or Megan. All of these people, including Jersey, may well be completely uninvolved in any way, but that attempted phone call is a puzzler. Knowing of any connections (or not) would help rule in or out certain scenarios in my mind. MOO... Hope we learn more soon (if it doesn't jeopardize the investigation).

I have still only heard from one person that claims that one time they dropped him off at that house. I have not heard anything that says he was there often. Please let me know if this is wrong. I do know one person that lives next door to this very house and they are not familiar with Jersey.

Then I must be mistaken. I have seen it discussed here that he used to hang out there with a friend who lived directly across from SB's home. I do not know where to link to find those convos though.

ETA:http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-des...search-for-baby-lisa-20111013,0,3018904.story

Also getting attention on Thursday was a Northland bar, the location of the last known sighting of a "handyman" known by the name of "Jersey." The owner of One-Eyed Jack's Tavern says that "Jersey" was kicked-out of the bar on October 1st for rude, drunken behavior.

Northland resident Mike Hancock, who used to rent a room to Jersey's girlfriend, says that Jersey was an occasional guest until Hancock kicked the woman out of the home near 36th and North Brighton in August for not paying rent. The home is just two doors down from one with a backyard well searched by police on Wednesday.

"He was suppose to be at a halfway house for awhile and he hadn't reported into there and they were hunting him pretty hard because he had multiple charges against from Maccaluso's. I guess he had been stealing from there and breaking into homes around the neighborhoods is what they told me," said Hancock.

Another neighbor says that police visited her a few days ago with a picture of Jersey.

"I did take Jersey down on Lister one day he said to his buddy's house where he was staying," said neighbor Barbara Hoy. The home she took Jersey to visit is across the street from the Irwin family home in the 3600 block of N. Lister.

so the woman who gave him a ride was told that it was where he was staying. So it may be true after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46