"Jersey" and MW #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I don't understand the theory being discussed, unless it's that Jersey stole a vehicle and climbed through a window to steal a baby?

Apparently I don't understand the theory being discussed, unless it's that Jersey stole a vehicle and climbed through a window to steal a baby?
In "MY" thinking, IF he had anything to do with it, it had nothing to do with a stolen car. Just his history of breaking and entering and 'possibly' being spotted by the witness and his association to MW and being previously tied to the neighborhood and having a previous arson charge along with the dumpster fire and his association to the path from the lawn watering house to the dumpster area. That's a few too many "and's" that are known facts for me to personally rule him out. But if you want to add in a stolen vehicle, it "could" have been parked at the townhouses.

I don't want to add or take away anything. None of us can do more than speculate at this point since the facts are practically nil.

was it a repeat? did you watch the show that came on at 5pm est? it was a recap type thing, so no news. i hadn't seen it before, but i don't watch HLN often. aw, i hope he is there. i read on his twitter sometime last week that he will be back sometime after thanksgiving though, so he will be going back if he isn't there already.

Yep, I thought it was news too. I hope when he comes back there's news to report. It seems like everyone has abandoned this poor baby girl.

I found the Mo. Criminal codes and on Jersey's docket the charge code number is 2301300. I found Mo. has it listed as Tampering with a Motor Vehicle.

http://www.courts.mo.gov/file.jsp?id=35333

The actual statute includes

Tampering in the first degree.
569.080. 1. A person commits the crime of tampering in the first degree if:

(1) He or she for the purpose of causing a substantial interruption or impairment of a service rendered to the public by a utility or by an institution providing health or safety protection, damages or tampers with property or facilities of such a utility or institution, and thereby causes substantial interruption or impairment of service; or

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c500-599/5690000080.htm

I'm keeping the dumpster fire possibly being linked to Jersey for now as Jersey does have a prison record for arson. The mini van stolen came from MW. I'm not sure if the Irwin/Bradley family reported or not about their August vehicle disturbance. All possible under this statute.

Maybe one of the reporters who were in court would chime in? Or a lawyer?

I found the Mo. Criminal codes and on Jersey's docket the charge code number is 2301300. I found Mo. has it listed as Tampering with a Motor Vehicle.

(1) He or she for the purpose of causing a substantial interruption or impairment of a service rendered to the public by a utility or by an institution providing health or safety protection, damages or tampers with property or facilities of such a utility or institution, and thereby causes substantial interruption or impairment of service; or

I'm keeping the dumpster fire possibly being linked to Jersey for now as Jersey does have a prison record for arson. The mini van stolen came from MW. I'm not sure if the Irwin/Bradley family reported or not about their August vehicle disturbance. All possible under this statute.

It also says:

(2) He or she knowingly receives, possesses, sells, alters, defaces, destroys or unlawfully operates an automobile, airplane, motorcycle, motorboat or other motor-propelled vehicle without the consent of the owner thereof.

Could his most recent charge stem from him (I will say allegedly since I have no proof of this, only MW and her roommates word) showing up at MW's in a stolen van?

It also says:

(2) He or she knowingly receives, possesses, sells, alters, defaces, destroys or unlawfully operates an automobile, airplane, motorcycle, motorboat or other motor-propelled vehicle without the consent of the owner thereof.

Could his most recent charge stem from him (I will say allegedly since I have no proof of this, only MW and her roommates word) showing up at MW's in a stolen van?
Thanks, I was just getting ready to post this part of the statute. This second part is what IMO he is in for. I am too wondering if it is from the "stolen van". He has a known and verifiable history of breaking into and stealing vehicles. This charge is also placed upon the "tampering" with an ignition system in a vehicle in order to steal a vehicle.

Something tells me that he was caught in a stolen vehicle when arrested for the absconding and having the warrant.

Thanks, I was just getting ready to post this part of the statute. This second part is what IMO he is in for. I am too wondering if it is from the "stolen van". He has a known and verifiable history of breaking into and stealing vehicles. This charge is also placed upon the "tampering" with an ignition system in a vehicle in order to steal a vehicle.

Something tells me that he was caught in a stolen vehicle when arrested for the absconding and having the warrant.

I'm confused again. I just read this post of yours and you say it has nothing to do with a vehicle/car. And now it does? I'll re-read them again. Thanks for your imput, I must be slow due to high carb intake from Thanksgiving. lol bbm

Quote: In da Middle:
In "MY" thinking, IF he had anything to do with it, it had nothing to do with a stolen car. Just his history of breaking and entering and 'possibly' being spotted by the witness and his association to MW and being previously tied to the neighborhood and having a previous arson charge along with the dumpster fire and his association to the path from the lawn watering house to the dumpster area. That's a few too many "and's" that are known facts for me to personally rule him out. But if you want to add in a stolen vehicle, it "could" have been parked at the townhouses.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7383237&postcount=1508"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW #2[/ame]

I'm confused again. I just read this post of yours and you say it has nothing to do with a vehicle/car. And now it does? I'll re-read them again. Thanks for your imput, I must be slow due to high carb intake from Thanksgiving. lol bbm

Quote: In da Middle:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW #2
I am saying his tampering charge is vehicular, but IF he had anything to do with the baby being missing, that act doesn't have anything to do with that tampering charge. My answer was to another post about the tampering charge and the baby being missing association.

Here is what I was responding to
Quote:
Originally Posted by scmom [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7383220#post7383220"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

I am saying his tampering charge is vehicular, but IF he had anything to do with the baby being missing, that act doesn't have anything to do with that tampering charge. My answer was to another post about the tampering charge and the baby being missing association.

Ah ha! It is the Thanksgiving dinner leftovers. Thanks

Can someone refresh my memory concerning JI and his complaint in the very first days of Baby Lisa missing?. Is Jersey involved in his complaint about taking something from JI's car?

This Jersey is a career criminal for sure but is he psychotic? I have to wonder after reading his hx. The arson hx bothers me.

My concerns are four other people and I would like to be able to rule them
COMPLETELY out.

IF a psycho came into the house, I would think there would be prints, foot or hand. A person who steals a young baby is extremely ill. Some are very smart in their illness...but they slip up so easily and don't give much regard for hiding their crime. I wish I had more background on Jersey.

LE/FBI MUST rule him out ASAP. I am sure they have this figured out. Since there is no arrest, I think they have ruled him out or are awaiting tests. He would be easy to rule out, IMO.

Can someone refresh my memory concerning JI and his complaint in the very first days of Baby Lisa missing?. Is Jersey involved in his complaint about taking something from JI's car?

This Jersey is a career criminal for sure but is he psychotic? I have to wonder after reading his hx. The arson hx bothers me.
This is only based upon my conversation with KCPD in either very late Aug or early Sept that they were looking for Jersey for all of the vehicle break ins that had happened in Aug. So I would say he is very possibly the one who broke into JI's vehicle in mid Aug. They had gone around this area asking about him then to see if we had seen him as he was wanted and what for (absconding from a vehicular charge).

My concerns are four other people and I would like to be able to rule them
COMPLETELY out.

IF a psycho came into the house, I would think there would be prints, foot or hand. A person who steals a young baby is extremely ill. Some are very smart in their illness...but they slip up so easily and don't give much regard for hiding their crime. I wish I had more background on Jersey.

LE/FBI MUST rule him out ASAP. I am sure they have this figured out. Since there is no arrest, I think they have ruled him out or are awaiting tests. He would be easy to rule out, IMO.
According to LE as of just a couple of days ago they have ruled nobody out as of yet and there has been nobody arrested for anything yet. I, for one, sure am glad he is locked up regardless! But he obviously doesn't care about the laws of civil life very much at all. He gets time for a crime and it just doesn't seem to phase him. He just goes and does it again and again. The same as his breaking into the house he squatted in. He was chased off multiple times, just to return again and again.

Here is what I was responding to
Quote:
Originally Posted by scmom

Oh, I was posting to your post to Twall, not scmom's. So that must be the confusion. Thanks

This is only based upon my conversation with KCPD in either very late Aug or early Sept that they were looking for Jersey for all of the vehicle break ins that had happened in Aug. So I would say he is very possibly the one who broke into JI's vehicle in mid Aug. They had gone around this area asking about him then to see if we had seen him as he was wanted and what for (absconding from a vehicular charge).

OK, thanks. LE knows it's him then. OK so he is not a smart criminal. He is certainly a career one though. Now, what needs to happen is his mental testing. LE has prints and probably lots of other stuff connected to him. That is why it should be very easy to rule him in or out.

People who commit arson and its not for money have serious mental issues. What I don't know is if it was one time or multiple times. He hasn't been charged with the dumpster fire yet.

I do recall the next door neighbor saying he took her dog and returned it the next day. It was her small dog. I always wondered if that was what he was carrying and the witness thought it was a baby.

Just jumping on here and trying to catch up... I've been gone for a few days. I wondered if the tampering charge could be over MW's car that he supposedly burned. Sorry if this has already been speculated. :twocents:

Who I need completely ruled out is:

Sean B.
Samantha B
Jersey T
Samantha's husband

Here's the problem. LE can't go anywhere till the parents are ruled out. If the parents aren't ruled out, then they are suspects for all intentional purposes. Most people in this situation will sit for days with LE and will subject themselves to anything in order to get ruled out and help find their child. Not these two.

Who out of all these people are going to benefit from Lisa being missing? I am only referencing sane people at this point.

I have two of those six people that are possibly walking a fine line with sanity..imo.

Who I need completely ruled out is:

Sean B.
Samantha B
Jersey T
Samantha's husband

Here's the problem. LE can't go anywhere till the parents are ruled out. If the parents aren't ruled out, then they are suspects for all intentional purposes. Most people in this situation will sit for days with LE and will subject themselves to anything in order to get ruled out and help find their child. Not these two.
I am thinking about those same people one way or another. I do wish the parents would grow a pair and go in and talk, but with the fame monger attorney they have, I dont see that happening. I wish they would see the light that he does NOT have their best interest in mind, but his own. Whether they are guilty or not, he is not the one they should have to navigate this IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member