DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who I need completely ruled out is:

Sean B.
Samantha B
Jersey T
Samantha's husband

Here's the problem. LE can't go anywhere till the parents are ruled out. If the parents aren't ruled out, then they are suspects for all intentional purposes. Most people in this situation will sit for days with LE and will subject themselves to anything in order to get ruled out and help find their child. Not these two.

bbm

Is this Shane B, the one that came and smoked w/ DB and SB on the stoop? I have been gone a couple of days and want to make sure there isn't another player in the case that I am unaware of. If there is a new guy, can someone catch me up? TIA

If LE thought Jersey was the abductor, they would not be telling the media the parents aren't willing to be interviewed apart. This sends a message to the public. I say LE is frustrated and wants to talk to them again. I think they want a confession from one of them and that is why the parents are refusing to be separated. They are strong together but I bet JI wouldn't hold up very well if interviewed alone.

The children need a voice when this happens. The children of parents in question need at least a GIL to represent them. I'll have to read the reasons why and when they get them again, but if it's not available to Lisa and many other children, then having one would be good reason in cases like this to get them one.

oops, ot

This phone call bugs me, I admit. LE has figured that out also. I wish I knew if it was a red herring. I always thought it was...but could be wrong. I tend to think it was a wrong number but it needs to be explored. We can't do that because we don't have the information. It does appear though that the call to MW (if it wasn't a mistake) was made from the house. If it was Jersey in the house, and he took the phones and then decided to abduct a baby, I have a difficult time understanding this behavior...and I would think he was insane.

If insane, they don't cover their tracks well..not even a little bit.

If LE thought Jersey was the abductor, they would not be telling the media the parents aren't willing to be interviewed apart. This sends a message to the public. I say LE is frustrated and wants to talk to them again. I think they want a confession from one of them and that is why the parents are refusing to be separated. They are strong together but I be JI wouldn't hold up very well if interviewed alone.

So agreed, Whisp. Thank you for your opinion, they are too afraid to be interviewed separately....very strange, I think we all would do this, if in fact, we wanted our child back.

I must leave some wiggle room for the rare maniac/pedophile/psychopath who walks amongst us.

This phone call bugs me, I admit. LE has figured that out also. I wish I knew if it was a red herring. I always thought it was...but could be wrong. I tend to think it was a wrong number but it needs to be explored. We can't do that because we don't have the information. It does appear though that the call to MW (if it wasn't a mistake) was made from the house. If it was Jersey in the house, and he took the phones and then decided to abduct a baby, I have a difficult time understanding this behavior...and I would think he was insane.

If insane, they don't cover their tracks well..not even a little bit.

BBM

Agree 100%, Whisp. Who, why, would anyone do this unless they, as you said, were TOTALLY INSANE??? God bless that darling little child. I just hope, as I have always prayed, that she didn't suffer.

I am thinking about those same people one way or another. I do wish the parents would grow a pair and go in and talk, but with the fame monger attorney they have, I dont see that happening. I wish they would see the light that he does NOT have their best interest in mind, but his own. Whether they are guilty or not, he is not the one they should have to navigate this IMO.
They are between a rock and a hard place with this. They do not have money for a top attorney. <Mod Snip> is working for free or someone else is footing the bill. If these parents refuse to take his advice, he is likely to drop them. Then what would DB do if they end up charging her with the crime? She'd be stuck with a public defender. With the way the majority has already decided her guilt, it will be difficult for her to get a impartial jury. As creepy and arrogant is Taco is, I think I'd do as I was told.

In DB's situation, I would not be talking to LE either without the questions going through my attorney. Why can't LE asks the questions through the attorney?

Early on in the case, DB and JI were cooperative, initially speaking with LE individually and later giving several interviews. Look where it got them. Every thing that came out of either one's mouth was used against them or distorted in some way.

In DB's situation, I would not be talking to LE either without the questions going through my attorney. Why can't LE asks the questions through the attorney?

If all they wanted were answers, I believe they would have done this. But I think they want to get the parents isolated in order to break one of them down, which is the way these cases are usually disposed of. Perhaps they think they blew the first opportunity by being too aggressive and want to try a different approach.

They are between a rock and a hard place with this. They do not have money for a top attorney. <Mod Snip> is working for free or someone else is footing the bill. If these parents refuse to take his advice, he is likely to drop them. Then what would DB do if they end up charging her with the crime? She'd be stuck with a public defender. With the way the majority has already decided her guilt, it will be difficult for her to get a impartial jury. As creepy and arrogant is Taco is, I think I'd do as I was told.

Early on in the case, DB and JI were cooperative, initially speaking with LE individually and later giving several interviews. Look where it got them. Every thing that came out of either one's mouth was used against them or distorted in some way.
I totally agree with what you are saying, I just would have kept CS, who was working pro bono, and tanked JT. She, at least, seems to have her clients best interest in mind IMO compared to JT.

I agree with what you are saying, I just would have kept CS, who was working pro bono, and tanked JT. She, at least, seems to have her clients best interest in mind IMO compared to JT.

I think, as we saw in the Casey Anthony case, that many top attorneys will work for free in these types of cases. I don't believe for a second that DB and JI are 'stuck' with JT as their attorney. They do have options, and CS is just one.

They are between a rock and a hard place with this. They do not have money for a top attorney. Taco is working for free or someone else is footing the bill. If these parents refuse to take his advice, he is likely to drop them. Then what would DB do if they end up charging her with the crime? She'd be stuck with a public defender. With the way the majority has already decided her guilt, it will be difficult for her to get a impartial jury. As creepy and arrogant is Taco is, I think I'd do as I was told.

In DB's situation, I would not be talking to LE either without the questions going through my attorney. Why can't LE asks the questions through the attorney? Early on in the case, DB and JI were cooperative, initially speaking with LE individually and later giving several interviews. Look where it got them. Every thing that came out of either one's mouth was used against them or distorted in some way.

They already had CS who was working pro bono, they dumped her for JT. JT has said he is not working pro bono, he is getting paid or will be getting paid from somewhere unknown. They made a choice for the big time smooth talker and style, JT, over substance, CS.

Re the bolded, it just doesn't work that way. LE said they need vital questions answered and they need for them to answer hard questions, there are good reasons to ask them separately, without knowing what's going to be asked of them, and LE can also gauge lots of things from their responses as well as their body language etc. Their attorneys can be there, so if the bad LE gets out of line the attorneys are there to stop it. I really don't understand, because to me, the request isn't outrageous or unheard of and I would think that any parent would be willing to throw themselves on a fire if it meant they might get closer to finding their child.

It's the height of arrogance on the attorneys part and doesn't do anything to help find Lisa, they came out of the box attacking LE, typical from what I've seen of JT. Every potential suspect should be so lucky to be able to demand that LE field questions thru their attorney so their attorney can take their time and counsel the person on how to answer, what would be the point? If LE knows that the attorney was counseling their clients on how to answer the questions, doesn't really do much in way of moving past them.

Maybe Jersey can try it.

All JMHO

I also think Jersey had nothing to do with this and DB is the main culprit along with JI.

I will be glad when they are finally arrested and charged

Sorry I know this is OT but the parents stopped talking to police before they got JT and CS.

I also think Jersey had nothing to do with this and DB is the main culprit along with JI.

I will be glad when they are finally arrested and charged

The 11:57 call has to mean something though, IMO.

The 11:57 call has to mean something though, IMO.

I'm not so sure... more and more I'm convinced that those phones are evidence only of the fact that DB was awake and alert during the hours she said she was asleep. And that is a big deal in and of itself.

If the phones were found with no other trace on them but hers, it would be even more damaging.

But I think the phones are longggg gone. She's confident in whatever she did with them. At the last minute.

Speculation, JMO always.

This probably been asked/addressed: But does anyone know if MW had the craigslist ad for the GPS listed the night BL disappeared? The reason I wonder is maybe that's how DB would have that #?

using the phone records le determined one of the three stolen phones was used to dial MW's number at 11:57pm oct 3rd.

LE called MW's number at about 8:30am oct 4th.

Just a reminder...

This thread is for discussing "Jersey" and MW. Please discuss parents in proper threads. Thanks.

Ima

I find the whole cast of unusual characters (Jersey, MW, Dane, and all the unusual folks in that sphere) of great interest.

I don't know if one or any of them are related to baby Lisa's disappearance but they are certainly an unusual group of individuals with some colorful lifestyles and their proximaty keeps my mind open to the possibilities.

Who I need completely ruled out is:

Sean B.
Samantha B
Jersey T
Samantha's husband

Here's the problem. LE can't go anywhere till the parents are ruled out. If the parents aren't ruled out, then they are suspects for all intentional purposes. Most people in this situation will sit for days with LE and will subject themselves to anything in order to get ruled out and help find their child. Not these two.

BBM

Maybe I'm missing your point. :waitasec: LE will run parallel investigations ,won't they? Look at the crime from different angles?
The problem would be ,if there isn't any evidence that someone else was involved,they are left with the people in the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member