"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What bearing does PN's rent or place of employment have to do with Jersey or MW?

I think it came up when we were discussing whether or not PN knew Jersey or MW. So we wondered where he worked and lived, to see if there was a connection.

I wonder because I think that if she came inside at 10:30 and found a dead baby, she needed help to cover it all up. So I wondered if she tried to get Jersy at MW's #, or if she had Jersey there and he called MW for reenforcements.

Yes, that is what we figured. He must be getting a good deal on that nice house. I don't think a 20 yr old here could afford to rent that nice of a house working at Quick Stop.

How much is this house worth, based on similar properties in the area?

It's a moot point because he cannot be sleuthed, as per the rules. As far as I understand he's not involved (as per LE) and he's technically considered a family member.

I think it came up when we were discussing whether or not PN knew Jersey or MW. So we wondered where he worked and lived, to see if there was a connection.

I wonder because I think that if she came inside at 10:30 and found a dead baby, she needed help to cover it all up. So I wondered if she tried to get Jersy at MW's #, or if she had Jersey there and he called MW for reenforcements.

Remember that according to SB this would of had to happen after 11:30 since she went inside an hour after DB and didn't notice anything. Meaning if she came in and found a dead baby, the baby would of had to be in the house dead for at least an hour before anything happened. I also wonder when did SB get her daughter from DB's house?

Jersey has a hx of arson. He has done time in NJ for it. Does MW have a record also? JI and DB gave LE twelve names of possible suspects. How many weird people do they know? My prediction is these two should implode being stuck in the house and dealing with the loss of their child.

BBM

Honestly this has shocked me from the start. I have young children at home, and I can not think of one single person who I could suspect of kidnapping my child. To think that they "suspected" 12 people right from the start has seemed hinky to me. Is it normal for a parent in an abduction case to come up with such a huge list so quick? MOO

BBM

Honestly this has shocked me from the start. I have young children at home, and I can not think of one single person who I could suspect of kidnapping my child. To think that they "suspected" 12 people right from the start has seemed hinky to me. Is it normal for a parent in an abduction case to come up with such a huge list so quick? MOO

Agreed, it shocked me too. I don't know one person in my life that I would consider to be suspect if something like that happened within my family. Sounds like they surround themselves with a lot of nefarious people.

IMO, DB has not shown the personality of shrinking violet. IF she went into the house and found a dead baby - and didn't call 911 b/c she somehow contributed to it - it's hard for me to believe she would call someone that she didn't trust explictly, and/or feel like she had some psychological control over.

IF she's in a postion that she's willing to consciously hide her dead baby, then she's thinking in terms of how-do-I-stay-out-of-prision, who do I trust, or who do I control.

It's ridiculously hard to think about, but try putting yourself in those shoes...finding your baby dead due to some misconduct on your part, like drinking or overmedication, and you determine that you want to hide the baby, not call 911. Can you even imagine in your wildest dreams who you would call? A friend? A family member? Husband? Or local handyman/drug dealer?

Speculation, JMO always.

DeAnn posted this in the other thread where PN's housing & employment situations were being discussed:

The value of the home that Phil Netz rents is appraised at $17,710 per Clay County Assessor's Office records. The most it has been valued in recent years was $21,740.

I guess I still do not understand the guidelines as to who can/cannot be sleuthed WRT to this case, but if we are going to do it it's better to have data vs. speculation.

IMO, DB has not shown the personality of shrinking violet. IF she went into the house and found a dead baby - and didn't call 911 b/c she somehow contributed to it - it's hard for me to believe she would call someone that she didn't trust explictly, and/or feel like she had some psychological control over.

IF she's in a postion that she's willing to consciously hide her dead baby, then she's thinking in terms of how-do-I-stay-out-of-prision, who do I trust, or who do I control.

It's ridiculously hard to think about, but try putting yourself in those shoes...finding your baby dead due to some misconduct on your part, like drinking or overmedication, and you determine that you want to hide the baby, not call 911. Can you even imagine in your wildest dreams who you would call? A friend? A family member? Husband? Or local handyman/drug dealer?

Speculation, JMO always.

Very good point! I do try to "imagine" what one would do in a situation that causes one to cover tracks and hide evidence and deny wrongdoing in a case of a child's death.

I do wonder what medication was in the home and if deborah was giving lisa anything. I don't recall any medicine purchase at festival foods on the 3rd.

I would definitely re-evaluate my life if I came up with 12 ppl that I knew that could/would be capable of kidnapping my baby.

like the saying goes-If you want me to tell you what kind of person you are? Introduce me to your friends.

Very good point! I do try to "imagine" what one would do in a situation that causes one to cover tracks and hide evidence and deny wrongdoing in a case of a child's death.

I do wonder what medication was in the home and if deborah was giving lisa anything. I don't recall any medicine purchase at festival foods on the 3rd.

I would definitely re-evaluate my life if I came up with 12 ppl that I knew that could/would be capable of kidnapping my baby.

like the saying goes-If you want me to tell you what kind of person you are? Introduce me to your friends.

bbm

But if you were trying to deflect attention from yourself, you might come up with that dozen.

So the house is worth $17,000-$21,000...yet I keep seeing posts acting like it's a mansion, and the Irwins must have money in their family. The median house price in KC is $138,300, so no matter how much you try to "spin" or exaggerate, the fact remains that it's well below the average. Every college student in America pays that much for housing for just 2 years in the dorm.

BBM

This has been discussed before, way back at the beginning of this case. DB and JI did not actually make a list of people they "suspected" or thought could have been responsible. I believe what LE asked them to do was make a list of people that had possibly had contact with Lisa in previous days, or weeks. Such as maybe someone they saw in the store while Lisa was with them, maybe paid a lot of attention to the baby, things of that nature.

bbm

But if you were trying to deflect attention from yourself, you might come up with that dozen.

Yes, if you had a mindset to stage an abduction to cover the death of your baby, I'd think it not far fetched to have the mindset to point fingers in as many directions as possbile.

On the other hand, if your baby was really abducted and LE was asking you to think of everyone who you had recently seen with the baby present who might have made comments about how cute she was, or how difficult it must be having 3 small kids, or seemed very friendly casually passing by the front lawn... Add those to the people with whom you've had some conflict in the past or present, anyone you know who recently had a miscarriage, weird folks in the neighborhood, delivery men or other service workers who recently come to the house...

The list of 12 has never meant much to me one way or the other. JMO...
P.S. I would love to know who was on the list though; how many of players that we've learned about so far were on the initial list?

Did they point fingers? Or did others? (ETA, for example, I believe it was established yesterday that neighbors brought up Jersey first).

I know they did give the list, but I'd bet my lunch none of them went anywhere. In fact, seems I read that somewhere...hmmm.

If IIRC, DB said that for the first 11 hours, she "just sat there", and they accused her of this-that, but she had no response other than "I was sleeping, I don't know". Is my memory accurate?

BBM

Is this a proven fact, that they give LE a list of 12 people that 'suspected'? Or was it just a list of anyone they had been in contact with?

If anyone has a link, that would be great.

Is this a proven fact, that they give LE a list of 12 people that 'suspected'? Or was it just a list of anyone they had been in contact with?

If anyone has a link, that would be great.

:seeya: City,

I posted about this yesterday, and my post contains a link from one of the earlier threads here :

See Post : [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7430734&postcount=1623"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW #2[/ame]

There was a lot of a discussion on here regarding the "number" of names that were submitted to LE :

See this post from Thread # 3 , which states that JI provided LE with names of 9 people who could have taken the baby:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

The info regarding this "List of Names" is also included in the very helpful Timeline created by Shelby.

I hope this helps ...

If Jersey were the perp, the parental units should be hunkered down at the police station demanding to know where he put Lisa.

I agree ...

:waitasec: And may I add that DB and/or JI would have "ratted him out" by now ...

JMO MOO JMO ...

It's a moot point because he cannot be sleuthed, as per the rules. As far as I understand he's not involved (as per LE) and he's technically considered a family member.

City, are you talking about PN here ?

:innocent: Not that I am "sleuthing" him ... but he did make the "wine run" with his sister -- which IMO, always seemed "hinky" ...

AND I have always wondered did PN have any sort of "connection" to MW and JW ? ?

Also ... I remember when LE showed up at PN's house and took him "somewhere" for a while, and then PN returned to the house ...

So ... would it be fair to "speculate" and "sleuth" WHY LE took PN "wherever" for those couple of hours ? WHY and WHAT did LE need to talk about PN about ? Sorry can't remember the date and don't have the link handy ...

MOO ...

I have a feeling that if the parents aren't involved, it may be someone that knows Jersey, not Jersey himself.

City, are you talking about PN here ?

:innocent: Not that I am "sleuthing" him ... but he did make the "wine run" with his sister -- which IMO, always seemed "hinky" ...

AND I have always wondered did PN have any sort of "connection" to MW and JW ? ?

Also ... I remember when LE showed up at PN's house and took him "somewhere" for a while, and then PN returned to the house ...

So ... would it be fair to "speculate" and "sleuth" WHY LE took PN "wherever" for those couple of hours ? WHY and WHAT did LE need to talk about PN about ? Sorry can't remember the date and don't have the link handy ...

MOO ...

I was just going off of what a mod had posted about him. I think what you wrote is probably fine, I don't think we're allowed to poke into where he lives and works though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl