"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-It's a fact that Jersey was wanted by police before Lisa went missing.

-It's a fact that Jersey was wanted by police after Lisa went missing, right up until they had him in custody.

-It's unknown whether Lisa's parents or neighbors included Jersey on any list of potential perps.

-In da Middle indicated that many neighbors didn't know anything of Jersey at all. He may not have been staying near the Irwin home, but instead an irregular visitor. Other neighbors interviewed seemed to know more about him and some services he provided in the neighborhood. So, imo, it's unclear whether anyone in the Irwin home was even aware of Jersey and vice versa. JMO...

-It's a fact that Jersey is the ex-boyfriend of Megan Wright; public knowledge.

-It's a fact that the parents' lawyers stated there in no connection between Debbi Bradley and Megan Wright after it was divulged that Jersey is Megan's ex. We can assume that means that Debbi does not know either Megan or Jersey. OR, that the statement is lawyer speak since they didn't say "no direct or indirect connection to Megan Wright" and the lawyers have made no statement whatsover as to whether either parent knows Jersey. Subject to interpretation, imo.

Is Jersey involved with Lisa's disappearance? I don't know. MY OPINION is that he is not involved or he is involved with one/both parents. Why?

-If the parents are not involved and they know that Jersey has been in custody for almost 2 months now, I think they'd have been at the station long ago with their lawyers demanding answers and answering questions. If they thought (or if LE had given any inkling) that Jersey could be involved in Lisa's disappearance, they'd want to know what LE knows and help in any way to pin down the person who may have taken their baby and hopefully find Lisa. We have no indication that has transpired since Jersey's arrest.

-If one/both parents are involved and Jersey is involved too, the parents would probably be advised to refrain from asking and refuse answering questions at the station, which appears to be the case, imo.

-If there is no possibility that Jersey could be involved (with Lisa's abduction) and the parents know it through earlier communications with LE about tips/leads, through knowledge that the parents themselves hold, or through their lawyers' fact-finding about Jersey, the parents would again not likely be motivated to go down to the station and ask/answer questions, which appears to be the case.

So, imo based only on what is known now and my reasoning above, Jersey is either not involved with Lisa's disappearance or he is involved along with one/both parents. I still think it's possible that he could be involved with the dumpster fire and/or the cell phones and not necessarily be involved with the baby. We simply have no idea what went down that night.

So many possibilities, imo. My opinion is subject to change as more information is learned/released.

Where is Lisa?

BBM

In regard to what I bolded, keep in mind it isn't just the lawyers who say there is no link. MW herself has stated that she did not know DB/JI. Take a step further, the person who had her phone, Dane, has also said he did not know DB/JI. Add in the lawyer speak, particularly the note that according to what they were told, MW's number does not appear anywhere else prior to that night on the cell record and I think at this point we have no evidence whatsoever of a link between the parents and MW/Jersey/Dane/flophouse

BBM

In regard to what I bolded, keep in mind it isn't just the lawyers who say there is no link. MW herself has stated that she did not know DB/JI. Take a step further, the person who had her phone, Dane, has also said he did not know DB/JI. Add in the lawyer speak, particularly the note that according to what they were told, MW's number does not appear anywhere else prior to that night on the cell record and I think at this point we have no evidence whatsoever of a link between the parents and MW/Jersey/Dane/flophouse

I understand. Megan doesn't know Debbi or Jeremy. Debbi has no connection to Megan. Dane doesn't know the parents. All these are statements made by the individuals or their representatives.

My only point was that neither the parents or their lawyers have made a statement directly about whether there is a connection between either/both parents and Jersey. Only that there is no connection to Megan. Some might take it to mean that "no connection between the parents and Megan", implies no connection to Jersey either, since it is public knowledge that Megan and Jersey are connected. Others might feel the question of connection between Jersey and the parents is still open since the lawyers haven't addressed it directly. Open to equally valid interpretation, imo.

BBM

Forgive me, but are there not two other children in that house that need to be attended to as well? Who gets to watch over them?

Well weren't THREE children needing "watched over" the night Deb blacket out drunk of her own admission. She admitted she drank 2 to 3 times a week and would often get drunk and simply "go to bed". She openly admitted "grown up time" was important to her and most likely the reason they are hiding and won't talk to LE is because some skeletons are gonna fall out that they want to keep quiet.

Her grown up time contributed to this and no amount of coddling her is gonna change that. I personally don't care if she's the biggest sot in the USA BUT I do care for the fact that NOBODY in that family seems to give a crap about this "kidnapped" baby. They say she was kidnapped...shouldn't they be asking for her return???

Having other children to take care of doesn't "excuse" them from finding their "missing" baby. Baby Lisa SHOULD take priority, but they've moved on, gettin back 100%, having better days they say.

While I believe KCPD's statement that they have "moved on" from Jersey and his public defender's statement that he is not a suspect in baby Lisa's disappearance.....

the question has been why would a handyman turn violent and do a weird crime....well this story today...shows a handyman can do something awful in KC area with seemingly no motivation. What motivated him to slice a woman's throat open and leave her nearly dead is still inexplicable.

I think this type of story is why some folks can't rule out an intruder for no apparent reason snatching baby Lisa.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16306193/man-sentenced-28-years-for-brutal-attack

Wow DeAnn. This is true. We cannot try to reason out what some criminal minds do. I think about the Dasher woman that went about casually the morning after killing her baby, inviting people over for breakfast and staging the abduction. What was she thinking? And the guy that just killed the little girl in the apartment building. He was a handyman with no prior record. Did he think he wouldn't be caught, leaving all that evidence?

Jersey seems to me to be the kind of guy that could pass a poly and manage to get through an interrogation coming out looking innocent.

Are you questioning IDM's word?? Really????

And why do you keep putting "neighbors" in quotes? Are you doubting that they are actually neighbors??

IDM has been a great source of information but anyone and everything should be filtered and thought thru IMO.

It's always good to leave wiggle room for the psycho/maniac/pedophile...however; these types notoriously don't hide their victims well.

:drink:

I need more info on Jersey. What's in the water down there? Jersey and JI look old beyond their years.

I still wonder if PN knew MW. Working where he does, he may meet a lot of people. I also want to know how in the world (but don't explain, it's rhetorical) a dead phone makes a 50 second call. I'm still in recovery from reading the cellphone thread.

If Jersey were the perp, the parental units should be hunkered down at the police station demanding to know where he put Lisa.

I need more info on Jersey. What's in the water down there? Jersey and JI look old beyond their years.

I still wonder if PN knew MW. Working where he does, he may meet a lot of people. I also want to know how in the world (but don't explain, it's rhetorical) a dead phone makes a 50 second call. I'm still in recovery from reading the cellphone thread.

where does he work? I have always wondered about that.

Jersey has a hx of arson. He has done time in NJ for it. Does MW have a record also? JI and DB gave LE twelve names of possible suspects. How many weird people do they know? My prediction is these two should implode being stuck in the house and dealing with the loss of their child.

It was said that he works at Quick Trip.

Then it makes me wonder how he can afford to rent a house. My 23 yr old and his gf both work good jobs and still feel stuck in an apt. for awhile. How does a 20 yr old afford a house to rent. He must have several room mates.

Or maybe it is just more expensive here in Cali to rent houses.

Then it makes me wonder how he can afford to rent a house. My 23 yr old and his gf both work good jobs and still feel stuck in an apt. for awhile. How does a 20 yr old afford a house to rent. He must have several room mates.

Yeah, I brought that up on another thread. His house is nicer than JI's house too. I am curious about it. It is the question thread. I say most would need smelling salts if they saw the rent/mortages paid out here. Rent cost more in one year than what those people pay for the cost of the whole house.

Yeah, I brought that up on another thread. His house is nicer than JI's house too. I am curious about it. It is the question thread. I say most would need smelling salts if they saw the rent/mortages paid out here. Rent cost more in one year than what those people pay for the cost of the whole house.

How is rent in California relevant to rent in Kansas City? Housing is cheaper in KC.

How is rent in California relevant to rent in Kansas City? Housing is cheaper in KC.

Yes, that is what we figured. He must be getting a good deal on that nice house. I don't think a 20 yr old here could afford to rent that nice of a house working at Quick Stop.

What bearing does PN's rent or place of employment have to do with Jersey or MW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl