"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What have you read or heard that leads you to believe they have focused on DB?

That has been her perception, as she stated that she thought she was about to be arrested. And she said they accused her outright, so forcefully, that she refused anymore interviews.
And LE has stated that they feel she holds the key and they want to continue their meetings with her.

That has been her perception, as she stated that she thought she was about to be arrested. And she said they accused her outright, so forcefully, that she refused anymore interviews.
And LE has stated that they feel she holds the key and they want to continue their meetings with her.

What she said (perceived) and what is really the focus of LE is just a guess. I haven't seen anything publicly that makes it obvious the parents are the focus of the investigation.

What she said (perceived) and what is really the focus of LE is just a guess. I haven't seen anything publicly that makes it obvious the parents are the focus of the investigation.

What about the accusations they made to the parents when being interrogated?

Thanks for the link above :

I just read the entire article ... and NO WHERE -- does it state anything about a "homeless man" a/k/a "Jersey" who LE believes to be a SUSPECT ...

In fact, this article does NOT NAME A 'SUSPECT' by NAME ...

snipped from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ssing-10-month-old-girl-in-kcmo#ixzz1gLTryKAT

According to a news release, officers believe a suspect "entered/exited through a bedroom window." Police also say that evidence suggests the child has been abducted.

"We have both the parents here," Kansas City spokeswoman Stacey Graves said in an interview with reporters on scene. "That puts us on a little higher state of alert."

Police on scene told NBC Action News two other boys, ages 10 and 8, live at the house and were home at the time of the abduction, but both were safe and accounted for. They were sleeping in a separate bedroom.

Oh ... now this is a really good snippet from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ssing-10-month-old-girl-in-kcmo#ixzz1gLTryKAT

RBBM:

Young said during a 4:30 p.m. news conference Tuesday that a few people have called with tips, but there have been no significant leads. There is no information on a suspect.

Sooo ... during the first and second days of the search for Baby Lisa, LE has NO NAMED SUSPECTS ...

MOO ...
No named suspects PUBLICLY. But the fact is that WE, the neighbors, were given Jersey info within the first 24 hours (more like 4-8 for that area) whether it was stated in any article or publicly by LE or not.

Thanks! That's my point. This all happened within hours and while the parents were not even on the scene. LE got the Jersey (even though he is not specifically named yet) information with hours of her reported missing and not from the parents. The not right away part I was mentioning was him being named specifically and linking the area and him together publicly because the post I was responding to was saying he wasn't mentioned at all for more than a week.

IDM, respectfully, how do you know they didn't get it from the parents? Anyone who had ever seen Jersey in the area could have mentioned him to LE, including the parents. They wouldn't need to be on scene to tell LE about him.

The parents might have been asked about any suspicious characters hanging around the neighborhood and told LE about him that morning, or it may have come to light a little later when LE fanned out and started interviewing neighbors. Since we haven't seen anything from LE stating who put Jersey on their radar, I don't see how we can determine or even infer who it was.

What about the accusations they made to the parents when being interrogated?

Again, that's coming from what DB perceived. Perhaps what she takes as an accusation was nothing of the sort. Perhaps she already had a pre-disposition to law enforcement. Plus, we hear all the time that LE uses interrogation techniques to try to force a confession, even if there is no confession to be had.

No named suspects PUBLICLY. But the fact is that WE, the neighbors, were given Jersey info within the first 24 hours (more like 4-8 for that area) whether it was stated in any article or publicly by LE or not.

Thanks IdM. LE has been very tight lipped on this case and the media has done shoddy reporting. I'll take a first hand source such as yourself as being more credible over anything in the media. MOO.

IDM, respectfully, how do you know they didn't get it from the parents? Anyone who had ever seen Jersey in the area could have mentioned him to LE, including the parents. They wouldn't need to be on scene to tell LE about him.

The parents might have been asked about any suspicious characters hanging around the neighborhood and told LE about him that morning, or it may have come to light a little later when LE fanned out and started interviewing neighbors. Since we haven't seen anything from LE stating who put Jersey on their radar, I don't see how we can determine or even infer who it was.

I think this conversation started by a comment that the parents singled out Jersey and 'put him on the radar' to divert attention and to me that's just speculation. That information could of came from any number of sources.

Again, that's coming from what DB perceived. Perhaps what she takes as an accusation was nothing of the sort. Perhaps she already had a pre-disposition to law enforcement. Plus, we hear all the time that LE uses interrogation techniques to try to force a confession, even if there is no confession to be had.

I think that public perception has been the same as DB's perception---that LE had some strong suspicions pointed their way.

BBM: So, in other words, there is only "confirmation" from the "neighbors in the neighborhood" that LE was asking the "neighbors" about this "homeless man" Jersey ...

Is there any confirmation anywhere in the MSM that LE questioned the "neighbors" within the first say 48 Hours of when Baby Lisa was "missing" about Jersey specifically ?

TIA.

And moo ...

They *could* have, but I do know who some of the info came from that very morning and it was not the parents. It was neighbors on both sides of the lawn watering house. The parent could have ALSO given this info. This whole conversation though started out by some saying Jersey was being brought out by the attorneys when the fact remains he was brought out before there was ever an attorney around. He was brought out within hours if not less by the witnesses stating where they saw the man they say was carrying the baby go to. This part had nothing IMO to do with the parents only people helping out the investigation as they saw fit.

BBM: So, in other words, there is only "confirmation" from the "neighbors in the neighborhood" that LE was asking the "neighbors" about this "homeless man" Jersey ...

Is there any confirmation anywhere in the MSM that LE questioned the "neighbors" within the first say 48 Hours of when Baby Lisa was "missing" about Jersey specifically ?

TIA.

And moo ...
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...d-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper
Well this article came out within the very first few hours. Wouldn't logic dictate that LE would ask the neighbors about this AS SOON as they had this info? Nobody mentioned Jersey specifically by name until he was caught. I guess you will have to take that up with MSM as I don't have an answer as to why they didn't name him specifically. His name was not mentioned anywhere until he was in jail, but even MSM had articles stating that LE was looking for the unnamed 'homeless handyman' within a day or so. They are there to look up if you wish.

I think this conversation started by a comment that the parents singled out Jersey and 'put him on the radar' to divert attention and to me that's just speculation. That information could of came from any number of sources.

I agree that the info could have come from anyone. Now if it turns out either parent is involved and that they put Jersey on LE's radar, it'd be pretty obvious why they did so. But if they're innocent, there's no reason they shouldn't have named every person they could possibly think of who was creepy, weird, mad, resentful, crazy, etc. I would have been so desperate in that position that I might've implicated my entire neighborhood. :shutup:

TIA.

And moo ...

Are you questioning IDM's word?? Really????

And why do you keep putting "neighbors" in quotes? Are you doubting that they are actually neighbors??

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...d-saw-man-carrying-baby-wearing-only-a-diaper
Well this article came out within the very first few hours. Wouldn't logic dictate that LE would ask the neighbors about this AS SOON as they had this info? Nobody mentioned Jersey specifically by name until he was caught. I guess you will have to take that up with MSM as I don't have an answer as to why they didn't name him specifically. His name was not mentioned anywhere until he was in jail, but even MSM had articles stating that LE was looking for the unnamed 'homeless handyman' within a day or so. They are there to look up if you wish.

I thought it was confirmed many weeks back that Jersey had been sought in the neighborhood by LE before Lisa went missing. IdM: Didn't you say that, or am I recalling incorrectly?

We know from Mary Hurt that Jersey admitted that he was wanted on an outstanding warrant. I have no doubt that LE was looking for him, even harder, as soon as they started investigating reported theft of cell phones, a dumpster fire and a missing child in the same area. They would be looking for anyone unaccounted for, moreso someone with a criminal reccord. Whether Jersey's name was brought up to LE by neighbors and/or parents in relation to Lisa is unknown, imo.

I agree that the info could have come from anyone. Now if it turns out either parent is involved and that they put Jersey on LE's radar, it'd be pretty obvious why they did so. But if they're innocent, there's no reason they shouldn't have named every person they could possibly think of who was creepy, weird, mad, resentful, crazy, etc. I would have been so desperate in that position that I might've implicated my entire neighborhood. :shutup:

Not only that, but we have seen even people here saying one of the reasons they should keep getting questioned is to bring up anyone they may had been in contact with in recent days. That line of thinking would make it seem that you want them to mention any shady characters in the neighborhood.

I guess no matter whether you think their innocent or guilty, it makes sense they should mention Jersey.

Not only that, but we have seen even people here saying one of the reasons they should keep getting questioned is to bring up anyone they may had been in contact with in recent days. That line of thinking would make it seem that you want them to mention any shady characters in the neighborhood.

I guess no matter whether you think their innocent or guilty, it makes sense they should mention Jersey.

Yep, I think this is one of those things at this point in time that we're just not going to be able to chalk up to guilt or innocence. Heck, like yllek was saying, Jersey might've been immediately on LE's radar without anyone having to first point him out.

Are you questioning IDM's word?? Really????

And why do you keep putting "neighbors" in quotes? Are you doubting that they are actually neighbors??

The "neighbors" in "quotes" refers to any and all of those that have been interviewed by the MSM and live in the "neighborhood", and that includes those individuals whose "names" have been identified in the MSM but have NOT been interviewed by the MSM ...

One Example: the "neighbor" who was "drinking" on the porch with DB -- she has not given an interview, but her name has been mentioned, as well as her husband's name has been mentioned.

Until I hear "confirmation" from LE ... everything that is being said is "speculation" ... "opinion" ... "hearsay" ...

It is MY OPINION that many want to "PIN" Baby Lisa being missing on the SODDI Theory, thus, giving the parents a "PASS" ...

And IMO, when you have distinguished gentlemen who have worked many cases, such as Mr. Marc Klaas and Mr. John Walsh "questioning" the parents LACK OF COOPERATION with LE, that right there speaks volumes ...

Mr. Klaas and Mr. Walsh are "experts in their field" ... and IMO, they immediately would know when "parents" are NOT telling the truth ...

MOO ...

I think them mentioning Jersey would be perfectly sensible in any scenario but didn't the attorneys say or imply that there is no connection between MW and the parents? If they know Jersey there is a connection.

The "neighbors" in "quotes" refers to any and all of those that have been interviewed by the MSM and live in the "neighborhood", and that includes those individuals whose "names" have been identified in the MSM but have NOT been interviewed by the MSM ...

One Example: the "neighbor" who was "drinking" on the porch with DB -- she has not given an interview, but her name has been mentioned, as well as her husband's name has been mentioned.

Until I hear "confirmation" from LE ... everything that is being said is "speculation" ... "opinion" ... "hearsay" ...

It is MY OPINION that many want to "PIN" Baby Lisa being missing on the SODDI Theory, thus, giving the parents a "PASS" ...

And IMO, when you have distinguished gentlemen who have worked many cases, such as Mr. Marc Klaas and Mr. John Walsh "questioning" the parents LACK OF COOPERATION with LE, that right there speaks volumes ...

Mr. Klaas and Mr. Walsh are "experts in their field" ... and IMO, they immediately would know when "parents" are NOT telling the truth ...

MOO ...

So when you say "experts in their field" I guess you mean that is speculation as well???

Quote marks used in this way seem to be expressing irony or doubt as to the meaning or validity of be word so enclosed. If you are intending simply to emphasize the word within the quotes, it would be more correct to use bolding or italics. Do you see the difference in these two statements?

That restaurant serves really "fresh" fish.

That restaurant serves really fresh fish.

Assuming you are using the quotes to indicate doubt of the word enclosed therein, do you doubt that SB is a neighbor, or that she was drinking on the stoop with DB that night? Do you doubt that it is an actual neighborhood? Perhaps this is just an issue of writing style, but it leaves your meaning very open to question, IMO.

As far as MK & JW are concerned, yes, they have undoubtedly been through horrific personal experiences and have commented on many other cases. But if you are suggesting that you won't believe facts until confirmed by LE, you might keep in mind that neither of those gentlemen are LE themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixiePrilly