"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if LE is even looking into a possible child trafficking situation. If they aren't, they should be. One of the characters in this case just could be connected to someone that needed money so badly that they sold Lisa. I can't even imagine where to begin looking.

MOO ... I think these so-called "sightings" by the neighbors are about as believable as

:ufo:
Whether you believe the neighbor sightings or not does not dismiss the fact that is was neighbors that gave LE the Jersey info. LE then investigated Jersey from that information given to them by the neighbors - not the parents.

Could Jersey of been a plant? Introduced to the area as to get information?

Whether you believe the neighbor sightings or not does not dismiss the fact that is was neighbors that gave LE the Jersey info. LE then investigated Jersey from that information given to them by the neighbors - not the parents.

MOO ...

:waitasec: I don't recall ANY of the "neighbors" being interviewed within the first 7-10 days of Baby Lisa going "missing" who actually NAMED "Jersey" as the "man" they saw carrying a baby around ...

The neighbor with the "sprinklers" -- IIRC, she was interviewed by the MSM long AFTER Jersey's name came up ...

Is there an MSM LINK where ANY of the "neighbors" specifically NAME Jersey ?

Also, the "neighbor" who was interviewed by the media, who went by the name "Lisa" -- as well as her "husband" who was NEVER interviewed by the media :

NEVER did this witness "Lisa" use the name "Jersey" when she was interviewed.

Also, it was discussed that she gave "conflicting descriptions" in the different interviews.

MOO MOO and MOO ...

Oh Please

I'm just going off what the man said. The same way people believe LE thinks the parents as 'suspects' even when they have gone out of there way to say there are no suspects, the same logic can be applied to Jersey.

MOO ...

:waitasec: I don't recall ANY of the "neighbors" being interviewed within the first 7-10 days of Baby Lisa going "missing" who actually NAMED "Jersey" as the "man" they saw carrying a baby around ...

The neighbor with the "sprinklers" -- IIRC, she was interviewed by the MSM long AFTER Jersey's name came up ...

Also, the "neighbor" who was interviewed by the media, who went by the name "Lisa" -- as well as her "husband" who was NEVER interviewed by the media :

Also, it was discussed that she gave "conflicting descriptions" in the different interviews.

MOO MOO and MOO ...
The MEDIA did not pick up on this for a while. LE was going around that day with a picture of Jersey asking us if we knew him and where he was. THAT, to me, means the neighbors named him within hours. Just because they weren't interviewed by the media for days does not in any way mean that they did not talk to LE immediately. I never said the person that saw the man carrying the baby named Jersey. The neighbors did that were asked about the house the witness said he went to. That is where his name came from. I was asked by LE about him that very afternoon when they made their way down to our area. LE concentrated that morning on the area of the sprinkler house hot and heavy. My neighbors and I were wondering why that was and when it finally came out from the MEDIA, then it all made sense as to what we saw going on.

ETA there is an article from the first days when Norval Nichols was interviewed about him. The media just didn't mention the name at the time, but it was Jersey they were talking about. I would say Le told the media not to mention his name publicly yet for some reason.

MOO ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

BBM

BBM

I'm not positive you would see something like that public, a neighbor naming someone to LE.

Some questions here as well as my :twocents::twocents: :

1. What would be the "MOTIVE" for Jersey -- a man who was "homeless" -- to kidnap a baby ?

A "homeless man" -- especially one with a 'rap sheet' -- would probably steal $$$$$, food, autos, electronic items, etc ...

BUT for a "homeless man" to "steal" a "baby" makes absolutely no sense at all.

2. It would be helpful to know the "Statistics" of what "homeless people" "steal" ...

As well as it would be helpful to know IF there ever were "homeless people" who "kidnapped" a baby ...

:waitasec::waitasec:

BBM

BBM

I'm not positive you would see something like that public, a neighbor naming someone to LE.

Possible and I do understand ... BUT why would these "neighbors" talk to the media ? :waitasec: Their 15 Minutes ? And HOW did these "neighbors" interviews actually HELP the investigation and FIND Baby Lisa ?

IMO ... the ONLY thing the interviews of the "cast of characters" did was CONFUSE and CLOUD the FACTS of the case and throw more SPECULATION into the "pot" ...

It sure would HELP if LE would CONFIRM at least "some" of the MANY "unanswered questions" which wuold ELIMINATE much of the "speculation" ...

IMO ... I think LE is "skeptical" of these neighbors "sightings" and the info they have given ... In many cases, it has been PROVEN that so-called "eye witness testimony is NOT always as RELIABLE ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

The MEDIA did not pick up on this for a while. LE was going around that day with a picture of Jersey asking us if we knew him and where he was. THAT, to me, means the neighbors named him within hours. Just because they weren't interviewed by the media for days does not in any way mean that they did not talk to LE immediately. I never said the person that saw the man carrying the baby named Jersey. The neighbors did that were asked about the house the witness said he went to. That is where his name came from. I was asked by LE about him that very afternoon when they made their way down to our area. LE concentrated that morning on the area of the sprinkler house hot and heavy. My neighbors and I were wondering why that was and when it finally came out from the MEDIA, then it all made sense as to what we saw going on.

ETA there is an article from the first days when Norval Nichols was interviewed about him. The media just didn't mention the name at the time, but it was Jersey they were talking about. I would say Le told the media not to mention his name publicly yet for some reason.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-issued-for-missing-10-month-old-girl-in-kcmo

Posted: 10/04/2011

What is not right away about 10 4 11 ?

the day she was reported "kidnapped"

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-issued-for-missing-10-month-old-girl-in-kcmo

What is not right away about 10 4 11 ?

the day she was reported "kidnapped"
Thanks! That's my point. This all happened within hours and while the parents were not even on the scene. LE got the Jersey (even though he is not specifically named yet) information with hours of her reported missing and not from the parents. The not right away part I was mentioning was him being named specifically and linking the area and him together publicly because the post I was responding to was saying he wasn't mentioned at all for more than a week.

Thanks! That's my point. This all happened within hours and while the parents were not even on the scene. LE got the Jersey (even though he is not specifically named yet) information with hours of her reported missing and not from the parents. The not right away part I was mentioning was him being named specifically and linking the area and him together publicly because the post I was responding to was saying he wasn't mentioned at all for more than a week.

Well, that gives me confidence that LE began by looking at Jersey and friends from the start. But I wonder what made them think he was 'cleared' and why they seemed to focus on DB from then on.

Or maybe they just pretended he was cleared, for strategic purposes/

What is not right away about 10 4 11 ? the day she was reported "kidnapped"

Thanks for the link above :

I just read the entire article ... and NO WHERE -- does it state anything about a "homeless man" a/k/a "Jersey" who LE believes to be a SUSPECT ...

In fact, this article does NOT NAME A 'SUSPECT' by NAME ...

snipped from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ssing-10-month-old-girl-in-kcmo#ixzz1gLTryKAT

According to a news release, officers believe a suspect "entered/exited through a bedroom window." Police also say that evidence suggests the child has been abducted.

"We have both the parents here," Kansas City spokeswoman Stacey Graves said in an interview with reporters on scene. "That puts us on a little higher state of alert."

Police on scene told NBC Action News two other boys, ages 10 and 8, live at the house and were home at the time of the abduction, but both were safe and accounted for. They were sleeping in a separate bedroom.

Oh ... now this is a really good snippet from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ssing-10-month-old-girl-in-kcmo#ixzz1gLTryKAT

RBBM:

Young said during a 4:30 p.m. news conference Tuesday that a few people have called with tips, but there have been no significant leads. There is no information on a suspect.

Sooo ... during the first and second days of the search for Baby Lisa, LE has NO NAMED SUSPECTS ...

MOO ...

Some questions here as well as my :twocents::twocents: :

1. What would be the "MOTIVE" for Jersey -- a man who was "homeless" -- to kidnap a baby ?

A "homeless man" -- especially one with a 'rap sheet' -- would probably steal $$$$$, food, autos, electronic items, etc ...

BUT for a "homeless man" to "steal" a "baby" makes absolutely no sense at all.

2. It would be helpful to know the "Statistics" of what "homeless people" "steal" ...

As well as it would be helpful to know IF there ever were "homeless people" who "kidnapped" a baby ...

:waitasec::waitasec:

I've had a theory floated around that if this was really an 'intruder' that perhaps the baby wasn't the focus to begin with. Perhaps it started out as a robbery and the baby got in the way (made noise, etc). Granted, it's not the most likely scenario, but anything's possible.

If the parents were involved and this wasn't an accident, I haven't seen a whole lot of reasons for motive for them either.

Well, that gives me confidence that LE began by looking at Jersey and friends from the start. But I wonder what made them think he was 'cleared' and why they seemed to focus on DB from then on.

Or maybe they just pretended he was cleared, for strategic purposes/

What have you read or heard that leads you to believe they have focused on DB?

I've had a theory floated around that if this was really an 'intruder' that perhaps the baby wasn't the focus to begin with. Perhaps it started out as a robbery and the baby got in the way (made noise, etc). Granted, it's not the most likely scenario, but anything's possible.

If the parents were involved and this wasn't an accident, I haven't seen a whole lot of reasons for motive for them either.

:waitasec: DB was on the porch "drinking" with her neighbor ...

If there would have been a "robbery" and Lisa "got in the way" ... wouldn't someone have called 9-1-1 ?

:waitasec:

:waitasec: DB was on the porch "drinking" with her neighbor ...

If there would have been a "robbery" and Lisa "got in the way" ... wouldn't someone have called 9-1-1 ?

:waitasec:

Well, we've already learned there were multiple ways to get in that house besides the front door. Plus, why would the robbery have to happen while they were sitting outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seniorbeauty