"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "neighbors" in "quotes" refers to any and all of those that have been interviewed by the MSM and live in the "neighborhood", and that includes those individuals whose "names" have been identified in the MSM but have NOT been interviewed by the MSM ...

One Example: the "neighbor" who was "drinking" on the porch with DB -- she has not given an interview, but her name has been mentioned, as well as her husband's name has been mentioned.

Until I hear "confirmation" from LE ... everything that is being said is "speculation" ... "opinion" ... "hearsay" ...

It is MY OPINION that many want to "PIN" Baby Lisa being missing on the SODDI Theory, thus, giving the parents a "PASS" ...

And IMO, when you have distinguished gentlemen who have worked many cases, such as Mr. Marc Klaas and Mr. John Walsh "questioning" the parents LACK OF COOPERATION with LE, that right there speaks volumes ...

Mr. Klaas and Mr. Walsh are "experts in their field" ... and IMO, they immediately would know when "parents" are NOT telling the truth ...

MOO ...

BBM It's my opinion that many want to pin this on DB and give anyone and everyone else a free pass.

The "neighbors" in "quotes" refers to any and all of those that have been interviewed by the MSM and live in the "neighborhood", and that includes those individuals whose "names" have been identified in the MSM but have NOT been interviewed by the MSM ...

One Example: the "neighbor" who was "drinking" on the porch with DB -- she has not given an interview, but her name has been mentioned, as well as her husband's name has been mentioned.

Until I hear "confirmation" from LE ... everything that is being said is "speculation" ... "opinion" ... "hearsay" ...

It is MY OPINION that many want to "PIN" Baby Lisa being missing on the SODDI Theory, thus, giving the parents a "PASS" ...

And IMO, when you have distinguished gentlemen who have worked many cases, such as Mr. Marc Klaas and Mr. John Walsh "questioning" the parents LACK OF COOPERATION with LE, that right there speaks volumes ...

Mr. Klaas and Mr. Walsh are "experts in their field" ... and IMO, they immediately would know when "parents" are NOT telling the truth ...

MOO ...

You have to admit, since you already believe them guilty of something, then anything the parents say and do will be viewed by you in a negative light. I think it just morphed into a discussion whether it really was a fact they told LE this and what that means. Obviously, being on the guilty side of the fence, you would think it's to divert attention.

When you say 'experts in the field', do you mean that because they had a child abducted, they are automatically the authority on how a missing child's parent should act and say? Is there a uniform set of guidelines?

So when you say "experts in their field" I guess you mean that is speculation as well???

Quote marks used in this way seem to be expressing irony or doubt as to the meaning or validity of be word so enclosed. If you are intending simply to emphasize the word within the quotes, it would be more correct to use bolding or italics. Do you see the difference in these two statements?

That restaurant serves really "fresh" fish.

That restaurant serves really fresh fish.

Assuming you are using the quotes to indicate doubt of the word enclosed therein, do you doubt that SB is a neighbor, or that she was drinking on the stoop with DB that night? Do you doubt that it is an actual neighborhood? Perhaps this is just an issue of writing style, but it leaves your meaning very open to question, IMO.

As far as MK & JW are concerned, yes, they have undoubtedly been through horrific personal experiences and have commented on many other cases. But if you are suggesting that you won't believe facts until confirmed by LE, you might keep in mind that neither of those gentlemen are LE themselves.

It is just my "style" of writing, but I use "quotes" and CAPS for EMPHASIS when I post and write ...

BBM: According to the WS TOS, we are NOT to post any "rumors" here -- only FACTS ... and LE has NOT confirmed many of the unanswered questions surrounding Baby Lisa. It would really help if LE would CONFIRM at least some of these "mysteries" ...

And as to MK and JW, I know that neither of them are LE ... BUT -- they have "first hand experience" and know what it is like to be "under the microscope" themselves as parents ... they know what it is like NOT to give up on your "innocence" and "open your life up" to CLEAR yourself so that LE can move forward and on to find your missing/murdered child ...

And that is something that DB and JI have NOT done yet ... DB and JI have NOT cooperated with LE, and both MK and JW have commented on the parents ...

It is just really convenient to have a "homeless handyman in the neighborhood" for the parents and the Defense Team to FOCUS ON to shift the FOCUS from the parents ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Jersey was well known by police in the area. He even told neighbors he had a warrant out for him but it seems the people in that area who let Jersey work for him trusted him. Otherwise they would not have allowed him to work for them when he was honest and told them about the warrants. Seems he did not hide he was a bit shady.

It was said that the police was looking for Jersey even BEFORE the baby went missing so it's logical that they'd start to want to talk to him.

IMHO Jersey had zilch, zero, nada, nothing to do with this.

The PARENTS were the FIRST people interviewed, the FIRST people asked for names, so of course they are gonna give them a list of anybody and everybody to keep LE occupied and off their scent. I'm on the ground firmly planted that DB is responsibe. MHO

No parent who gives a whiz about their kid would allow their child to be "out there kidnapped" while they sit home muzzled, afraid of the hard questions. I'm a mother, I'd kill for my son, I'd walk over hot coals, I'd sit in a freezing tundra, lay shackled in a burning desert. I'd be DOING something to find my kid if I didn't know where he was.

The very SILENCE and INACTION of this family speaks volumes to me. They would clear themselves if they could.

The parents can thank themselves that this case is going cold, but oh, I forgot, they are getting along just fine, back to normal, days getting better.

Checked on a big honkin box of wine like that at WalMart yesterday and it's over 20.00!!! That's a LOT for a family who is struggling finanically and if you x that by 2 to 3 x a week, over a month that is a LOT of $$$$

I thought it was confirmed many weeks back that Jersey had been sought in the neighborhood by LE before Lisa went missing. IdM: Didn't you say that, or am I recalling incorrectly?

We know from Mary Hurt that Jersey admitted that he was wanted on an outstanding warrant. I have no doubt that LE was looking for him, even harder, as soon as they started investigating reported theft of cell phones, a dumpster fire and a missing child in the same area. They would be looking for anyone unaccounted for, moreso someone with a criminal reccord. Whether Jersey's name was brought up to LE by neighbors and/or parents in relation to Lisa is unknown, imo.
I was asked about him early on because of a bike that was in my front yard. They were asking me if it belonged to us or somebody else. That is when they asked if I had any knowledge of him. This was a few weeks before Lisa went missing. I do not know who all they asked about him at that time. They mentioned to me that maybe he didn't make it this far down into the neighborhood (which does seem to be the case), but if I would keep an eye out for him.
He very well could have been someone that LE came up with on their own that needed questioning because of his past criminal behavior.

Jersey was well known by police in the area. He even told neighbors he had a warrant out for him but it seems the people in that area who let Jersey work for him trusted him. Otherwise they would not have allowed him to work for them when he was honest and told them about the warrants. Seems he did not hide he was a bit shady.

It was said that the police was looking for Jersey even BEFORE the baby went missing so it's logical that they'd start to want to talk to him.

The PARENTS were the FIRST people interviewed, the FIRST people asked for names,
so of course they are gonna give them a list of anybody and everybody to keep LE occupied and off their scent. I'm on the ground firmly planted that DB is responsibe. MHO

No parent who gives a whiz about their kid would allow their child to be "out there kidnapped" while they sit home muzzled, afraid of the hard questions. I'm a mother, I'd kill for my son, I'd walk over hot coals, I'd sit in a freezing tundra, lay shackled in a burning desert. I'd be DOING something to find my kid if I didn't know where he was.

The very SILENCE and INACTION of this family speaks volumes to me. They would clear themselves if they could.

The parents can thank themselves that this case is going cold, but oh, I forgot, they are getting along just fine, back to normal, days getting better.

Checked on a big honkin box of wine like that at WalMart yesterday and it's over 20.00!!! That's a LOT for a family who is struggling finanically and if you x that by 2 to 3 x a week, over a month that is a LOT of $$$$

Gee I can't imagine why the parents of a missing child would be the first ones interviewed and asked for names :banghead:

It sounds quite plausible that he could be one of the usual suspects whenever something goes missing in the neighborhood.

The PARENTS were the FIRST people interviewed, the FIRST people asked for names, so of course they are gonna give them a list of anybody and everybody to keep LE occupied and off their scent. I'm on the ground firmly planted that DB is responsibe. MHO

BBM

Forgive me, but are there not two other children in that house that need to be attended to as well? Who gets to watch over them?

You have to admit, since you already believe them guilty of something, then anything the parents say and do will be viewed by you in a negative light. I think it just morphed into a discussion whether it really was a fact they told LE this and what that means. Obviously, being on the guilty side of the fence, you would think it's to divert attention.

When you say 'experts in the field', do you mean that because they had a child abducted, they are automatically the authority on how a missing child's parent should act and say? Is there a uniform set of guidelines?

BBM - I realize your post and question was not directed to me but will add my 2 cents here for the sake of discussion. I do in fact consider the aforementioned men experts in their field not just because their children were abducted but because after their children's abductions they have devoted their lives to missing children and their families. These well qualified men are often consultants to LE in missing children cases. These men assist with organizing searches for missing children. Dealing with family members of missing children on a daily basis for years and years gives them an insight/profile so to speak, of how missing children's parents generally act and also how they do not act. I think these men are well qualified to offer their educated opinion and have others accept it with the credibility that these men have obviously earned. JMO.

BBM - I realize your post and question was not directed to me but will add my 2 cents here for the sake of discussion. I do in fact consider the aforementioned men experts in their field not just because their children were abducted but because after their children's abductions they have devoted their lives to missing children and their families. These well qualified men are often consultants to LE in missing children cases. These men assist with organizing searches for missing children. Dealing with family members of missing children on a daily basis for years and years gives them an insight/profile so to speak, of how missing children's parents generally act and also how they do not act. I think these men are well qualified to offer their educated opinion and have others accept it with the credibility that these men have obviously earned. JMO.

That's fine but you said yourself, it's an opinion, just like everyone here has an opinion. I don't know if I'm willing to go as far as they say it therefore it's a fact. Everyone acts different in certain circumstances.

BBM

Forgive me, but are there not two other children in that house that need to be attended to as well? Who gets to watch over them?

I will never understand this argument. I'm not being snarky, I just don't understand why it can't be both. Other missing children have had siblings, but the parents still managed to do both. I think it would actually be difficult to focus on the remaining children when there is one still out there that needs you so badly, not the other way around. JMHO

That's fine but you said yourself, it's an opinion, just like everyone here has an opinion. I don't know if I'm willing to go as far as they say it therefore it's a fact. Everyone acts different in certain circumstances.

Yes, you are correct. Everyone acts differently in certain situations.
Innocent people coorporate with the police, guilty ones don't. That's predictable human behavior.

BBM: So, in other words, there is only "confirmation" from the "neighbors in the neighborhood" that LE was asking the "neighbors" about this "homeless man" Jersey ...

Is there any confirmation anywhere in the MSM that LE questioned the "neighbors" within the first say 48 Hours of when Baby Lisa was "missing" about Jersey specifically ?

TIA.

And moo ...

Well yes. The whole MW and when she talked to the FBI etc. I don't know about the neighbors, no reason to doubt In Da Middle, but MW says they talked to her right away and she of course named Jersey right away.

BBM

That is one of ther things that bothers me about DB's behavior that very night. Not only did she have a sick baby that needed attention, but she had two older boys that needed some attention as well. But she began drinking pretty early on and sat out on the stoop all night. When she came back inside, DRUNK, at 10:30, the boys were still awake. It was a school night and they should have been tucked into bed by a sober parent much earlier than that, imo.

-It's a fact that Jersey was wanted by police before Lisa went missing.

-It's a fact that Jersey was wanted by police after Lisa went missing, right up until they had him in custody.

-It's unknown whether Lisa's parents or neighbors included Jersey on any list of potential perps.

-In da Middle indicated that many neighbors didn't know anything of Jersey at all. He may not have been staying near the Irwin home, but instead an irregular visitor. Other neighbors interviewed seemed to know more about him and some services he provided in the neighborhood. So, imo, it's unclear whether anyone in the Irwin home was even aware of Jersey and vice versa. JMO...

-It's a fact that Jersey is the ex-boyfriend of Megan Wright; public knowledge.

-It's a fact that the parents' lawyers stated there in no connection between Debbi Bradley and Megan Wright after it was divulged that Jersey is Megan's ex. We can assume that means that Debbi does not know either Megan or Jersey. OR, that the statement is lawyer speak since they didn't say "no direct or indirect connection to Megan Wright" and the lawyers have made no statement whatsover as to whether either parent knows Jersey. Subject to interpretation, imo.

Is Jersey involved with Lisa's disappearance? I don't know. MY OPINION is that he is not involved or he is involved with one/both parents. Why?

-If the parents are not involved and they know that Jersey has been in custody for almost 2 months now, I think they'd have been at the station long ago with their lawyers demanding answers and answering questions. If they thought (or if LE had given any inkling) that Jersey could be involved in Lisa's disappearance, they'd want to know what LE knows and help in any way to pin down the person who may have taken their baby and hopefully find Lisa. We have no indication that has transpired since Jersey's arrest.

-If one/both parents are involved and Jersey is involved too, the parents would probably be advised to refrain from asking and refuse answering questions at the station, which appears to be the case, imo.

-If there is no possibility that Jersey could be involved (with Lisa's abduction) and the parents know it through earlier communications with LE about tips/leads, through knowledge that the parents themselves hold, or through their lawyers' fact-finding about Jersey, the parents would again not likely be motivated to go down to the station and ask/answer questions, which appears to be the case.

So, imo based only on what is known now and my reasoning above, Jersey is either not involved with Lisa's disappearance or he is involved along with one/both parents. I still think it's possible that he could be involved with the dumpster fire and/or the cell phones and not necessarily be involved with the baby. We simply have no idea what went down that night.

So many possibilities, imo. My opinion is subject to change as more information is learned/released.

Where is Lisa?

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...land/no-sign-of-lisa-irwin-7-days-into-search
This past weekend Nichols was questioned by police.
This article was dated the tenth. The weekend would have been 7-9th so still before any lawyers were present. This was when LE was going back around doing more in depth questions to people they needed to follow up with.
Police have not released any information about a potential suspect in the disappearance of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, but a neighbor, who did not want to appear on camera, said investigators have questioned him about a man who has been seen riding his bike in the neighborhood. The neighbor said authorities brought a picture of a man to his door and asked him if he had seen him.
He told police that he had seen the man, who he described as in his 20s, riding a bike and carrying a backpack.
The neighbor, who has lived in the neighborhood for 40 years and says he knows all of its residents, said he is sure the man does not live close by and was suspicious of the man even before Lisa disappeared.
Another neighbor, Norval Nichols saw the man who he described as an out-of-work handyman three times during the month of September. He said he saw the man first at a park, then twice on the block.
During the first encounter with the man at the park three weeks ago, he spoke with Nichols. "He said, 'do you know any place I could move in with or live with somebody?. I said, 'no,'" Nichols said.
Nichols said the man pulled out a large knife and started peeling an orange.
"I didn't really like him, so I got up back to my truck," Nichols said.
This past weekend Nichols was questioned by police.

This states the LE was still not mentioning him even though it is blatantly clear that LE themselves were asking about him. No question about it for those who insist on MSM only info

Thanks IdM. LE has been very tight lipped on this case and the media has done shoddy reporting. I'll take a first hand source such as yourself as being more credible over anything in the media. MOO.

I'm going to put myself in a time out. Some folks particularly may have done a less than stellar job but to paint EVERY member of the media, particularly the local media, with such broad strokes pains me. I know people who have worked so hard on this story and tried to be so professional. A few mistakes may have been made by local reporters but it wasn't for a lack of trying and caring. I know people who put in incredible hours and were away from their own children and families so that people could learn the latest in this case. Other than Jim Spellman who I have a lot of respect for I don't know much in terms of national media.

I don't get how folks can insist on seeing MSM links but then trash the very media that provided the links for the conversations here.

I think In Da Middle is very credible but I also think there have been plenty of credible reports in the media.

If it's NBC I think you mean "MSM."

:floorlaugh:

Sorry, all, I think this case has us all chasing our tails. We are now rehashing the hash that was originally rehashed weeks ago. And speaking of chasing tails, all we need now is for the mysterious stray kitten to make a reappearance and the circle will be complete!
:cat:

I'm going to put myself in a time out. Some folks particularly may have done a less than stellar job but to paint EVERY member of the media, particularly the local media, with such broad strokes pains me. I know people who have worked so hard on this story and tried to be so professional. A few mistakes may have been made by local reporters but it wasn't for a lack of trying and caring. I know people who put in incredible hours and were away from their own children and families so that people could learn the latest in this case. Other than Jim Spellman who I have a lot of respect for I don't know much in terms of national media.

I don't get how folks can insist on seeing MSM links but then trash the very media that provided the links for the conversations here.

I think In Da Middle is very credible but I also think there have been plenty of credible reports in the media.
Sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just feel that some improvement in some of the coverage would be appreciated. Hey, I admit that I could use some improvement in some of my postings here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl