"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking maybe... he broke into their house thinking they weren't home since it was the first night of work for JI and with the vehicle being gone. May have walked into her room... startled her... she started crying....... JMO.
What he did in those two hours??? Maybe, that is why LE keeps going back and searching those woods.

As far as the pics there are two of him. And it took me a little while to realize that was the same person.

I agree! I know a lot of people want to pin this on an outsider, and Jersey seems to be the easy choice because of his apparent status. If Jersey is involved, it's not as an outsider, and he didn't come through that window.

I've been away for a day, so this may have changed but...

Haven't the police said that they don't believe that Jersey is involved in Lisa's disappearance?

Since there is more than one "eye witness" to a man out in the middle of the night carrying a baby wearing nothing more than a diaper and tee-shirt, maybe there was a hand-off from one party to another? I thought about this last night as I watched/listened to JVM and NG. Just noodlin'...

If there is more than one person involved I'm very surprised that none of them has a vehicle to transport the baby. One of them at least had the presence of mind to dress her in a t-shirt.

This 10/15 video with Capt Young stated that Jersey is not a suspect but who knows things may have changed since then.

http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29498238/detail.html
(beginning at the 1:03 mark)

Interesting! He goes on and on and on about how the guy is not involved, with his eyes a mile wide and then that huge Adam's apple gulp at 2:06. He seems so overly insistent that it becomes unconvincing. Strange. He could honestly be telling the truth but I wonder why it's so very important to him to convince listeners that JT isn't involved.

Interesting! He goes on and on and on about how the guy is not involved, with his eyes a mile wide and then that huge Adam's apple gulp at 2:06. He seems so overly insistent that it becomes unconvincing. Strange. He could honestly be telling the truth but I wonder why it's so very important to him to convince listeners that JT isn't involved.

or he knows something that we do not know and JT told something on someone! Something sad, was baby sold? transferred to a safer place?
This is so strange it happened while dad was at work for the first night.
A plan to get baby away from DB? and everything went BIG???
Could baby be hidden by someone JI knows? I do want to think Lisa is safe.

In answer to the Reactive Attachment Disorder link so kindly provided by Salem....thank you :) You are correct in pointing out this is a disorder found in children, usually under the age of five.

The disorder manifests itself into other psychosis if not treated. The post portraying MW as someone with this disorder because she likes pyromania, a band, on her FB page and she likes Clown Possee wouldn't attribute any psychosis to her at all.

I'm not sure how we (katshep), would know if MW gorges on food, has an interest in gore, lies daily about obvious things, or is cruel to animals....?

She seems to be a regular person whose life is in the terlet and she's having an "omg wth" week. And when she was a child her mother abandoned her - so sad. We all have our bag of childhood rocks....most of us anyway.

There is quite a bit of empirical research on victims of parental kidnapping. MW admits she was the victim of such a crime. I am saying from the interviews I have seen with her, she manifests some traits of an untreated abducted child who most likely experienced reactive attachment disorder. I am not saying she has this, but this is a profile common to untreated abductees and she has some of those characteristics.

Fascination with gore: The Insane Clown Posse is all about gore. Have you seen the tee shirts with the kid running with the axe splattered with blood? Have you heard their lyrics? Are you familiar with the kinds of violent crimes that have been committed by Juggalos that have led the FBI to classify them as a violent gang? It is called psychopathic or horror rock for a reason. She self-identifies as a Juggalette and is seen on fb in gang attire.

Lying about obvious things: We see in her interviews that she is lying on camera about obvious things such as her presence in the Irwin neighborhood.

Eating Disorder. She is clearly overweight, indicative of an eating disorder.

Pyromania. She expresses an interest in pyromania on her fb page and dated someone she considered a pyromaniac.

Lack of eye contact. In interviews she does not maintain eye contact and engages in self-cuddling behavior.

The attachment disorder manifests before age 5. It does not go away. Untreated it morphs into an an antisocial personality. You should look into the books on the subject of parental abduction and the effects on children by authorities such as Stringer (1999), Boehler (sp?), Faulkner or Rand. I have used some of these people as expert witnesses in the past in numerous parental kidnapping cases, some of which had horrific endings.

I am not fabricating this. There is significant literature on this topic and it has been added to the DSM IV. MW admitted in a an interview that she is a victim of parental kidnapping. That status has consequences. I am outlining what those consequences are frequently found to be.

MW was dating Jersey, so she could think this is payback for not being her boyfriend anymore.

I don't think she realizes, or maybe some small part does, that she is also suspect b/c of the phone involvement.

Perhaps the MW house has some illegal activities going on and she wants to shift blame to Jersey. Perhaps MW is involved in the disappearance of Lisa.

All I know is MW needs to stop talking to media, she is making it look worse for herself, all just to be on t.v.

The more MW talks the better it is, the police have info to compare. Her 'my mom abandoned us in Mexico' story was touching...NOT. :sick: If she thinks her drama queen commentary is helping her, it's not. I wonder if she has taken a poly?

IMHO

I thought it was strange too. How would LE know so quickly that Jersey wasn't involved when this is supposed to be an on going investigation? If LE had all the answers there would have been an arrest. And why did LE initially disregard the 12:15 sighting? A baby is missing and LE disregards a baby sighting around the same time, same neighborhood, of a man going up the yard of a house that Jersey had worked at and broken into. I think LE developed their own theory early and blew off anything that didn't fit their theory. Now LE is trying to catch up and I hope it's not too late.

I thought it was strange too. How would LE know so quickly that Jersey wasn't involved when this is supposed to be an on going investigation? If LE had all the answers there would have been an arrest. And why did LE initially disregard the 12:15 sighting? A baby is missing and LE disregards a baby sighting around the same time, same neighborhood, of a man going up the yard of a house that Jersey had worked at and broken into. I think LE developed their own theory early and blew off anything that didn't fit their theory. Now LE is trying to catch up and I hope it's not too late.

Actually, seeing that interview now makes me re-think that abandoned house, too.

There may have been an investigation on going, concerning those who live in MW's house, when Lisa's abduction took place. Is Young 'saving' that investigation by citing 'no connection'? They found jersey and put him in jail [remember indamiddle said the police were asking about him in the hood], then we have MW coming into the story, with her inability to avoid cameras. It's like a rattlesnake's nest, lots of slithering and ick.

There is quite a bit of empirical research on victims of parental kidnapping. MW admits she was the victim of such a crime. I am saying from the interviews I have seen with her, she manifests some traits of an untreated abducted child who most likely experienced reactive attachment disorder. I am not saying she has this, but this is a profile common to untreated abductees and she has some of those characteristics.

Fascination with gore: The Insane Clown Posse is all about gore. Have you seen the tee shirts with the kid running with the axe splattered with blood? Have you heard their lyrics? Are you familiar with the kinds of violent crimes that have been committed by Juggalos that have led the FBI to classify them as a violent gang? It is called psychopathic or horror rock for a reason. She self-identifies as a Juggalette and is seen on fb in gang attire.

Lying about obvious things: We see in her interviews that she is lying on camera about obvious things such as her presence in the Irwin neighborhood.

Pyromania. She expresses an interest in pyromania on her fb page and dated someone she considered a pyromaniac.

Lack of eye contact. In interviews she does not maintain eye contact and engages in self-cuddling behavior.

The attachment disorder manifests before age 5. It does not go away. Untreated it morphs into an an antisocial personality. You should look into the books on the subject of parental abduction and the effects on children by authorities such as Stringer (1999), Boehler (sp?), Faulkner or Rand. I have used some of these people as expert witnesses in the past in numerous parental kidnapping cases, some of which had horrific endings.

I am not fabricating this. There is significant literature on this topic and it has been added to the DSM IV. MW admitted in a an interview that she is a victim of parental kidnapping. That status has consequences. I am outlining what those consequences are frequently found to be.

I don't doubt the research or most of your points. I do not believe that being overweight itself indicates an eating disorder, though.

this is interesting read

"Eyewitness misidentification is the single greatest cause of wrongful convictions nationwide, playing a role in more than 75% of convictions overturned through DNA testing."

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyewitness_identification"]Eyewitness identification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

http://www.visualexpert.com/Resources/mistakenid.html

She also claims her father beat her and she has had a lesbian affair too. She apparently is/was dating a girl on her page. There are things in her blogs on MSp. I do not think that the type of music she listens to has anything to do with it though, I could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time. One thing I will say though, is that a lot of people are assuming that they are or were doing/dealing drugs and I dont know how that assumption came about. (Yes her nickname is also skittles I get it, but wouldnt it be something if it were just the CANDY). There are some things that are fact on her page, there are other things that arent on her page and she seems to spill the beans on that MSp page of hers so I would take what SHE herself has said which to me is enough. I guess that is just my opinion. I do believe she had something to do with this whole thing though. I think she was mommy's little helper personally. I have no problem eating crow if I am wrong either.

Well Jersey certainly fits into all the witness accounts up to the 4am siting it seems.

Mary H claims that the sprinklers at her neighbour's were turned off around 11-11:30pm that night while Jersey was watching the house for people on vacation. Wonder if it was a sprinkler system and if it had an auto shut off? MH also claims she saw Jersey around the house that day and he had a shaved head and was wearing a white t-shirt.

MW states that she and Jersey had broken up two weeks prior to Lisa going missing but she happens to live in the area of the dumpster, behind that home with the sprinklers. And she didn't post her break up lament on her FB until Oct 23rd, long after the FBI had contacted her and Jersey had been picked up on a warrant.

So if we figure that Jersey was hanging around MW's place at that time because they were still together, then he only had to cut across that field to get to the home to turn off the sprinklers. Or was he actually in the home? I don't think his record shows any breaking and entering of homes, just cars. Or does it? I wonder what the vantage point is from that house on the hill to N Lister. The Irwin house is pretty open in the front. Could he see the front of the house from there and see or hear the women on the stoop? Can he see that everyone has gone in around 11:30, the same time as he turned off sprinklers so he decides to take a little walk down there. He tries to see as much as he can through the open window, pushing his head against the screen and when he doesn't hear or see any movement he tries the front door and finds he's able to walk right in and take anything he wants.

SB, the neighbour, has apparently shortened the time frame down to 11:30-12:15am by her admission that she was outside an hour after DB "passed out". Did I read she was talking with a neighbour? What neighbour? And the neighbours with the siting at 12:15am place a bald man in a white t-shirt walking up the street with a baby in a diaper, turning into the property beside Mary H and then there was a dumpster fire behind that home about 2 hours later.

The original time of the call from the stolen phones was reported as 2:30am. That time actually fits into the Jersey did it scenario. He had the phones, was still in the area, possibly even in the vacationing sprinkler people's home or garage if they have one, and made the call to his girlfriend.

Seems like a slam dunk really. So why isn't it?

MOO

I don't doubt the research or most of your points. I do not believe that being overweight itself indicates an eating disorder, though.

I am not saying it is proof of an eating disorder, but it might be indicative of an eating disorder.

Taken from the article: The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

Thursday will mark one month since Lisa Irwin was last seen.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ceBCKAXh

Isnt this the neighbor that hasnt talked with the police. I am very confused with everyone lately. I thought for some reason she didnt speak with them. Though yesterday on FOX they had a detective on (not related to this case) who said the ONLY way the mother would get off is if someone comes forward and says that she was passed out drunk. Did anyone else see that. I was so in and out yesterday but it was in the afternoon when Shepard Smith was on. I am wondering of they possibly heard that and are setting the stage for Samantha to come out and say just that. Sometimes I think the news needs to be quiet.

Unless Jersey was the neighbor with whom SB continued to drink outside until 11:30 that evening, I don't see how in the world he just wandered by the house shortly after 11:30, thought to himself, "man, I need a baby and 3 cell phones", crept through the window, did everything he supposedly did in the Irwin home, and made his way with a baby to N Chelsea in the space of 1/2 hour.

That just does more than stretch the imagination, imo.

She also claims her father beat her and she has had a lesbian affair too. She apparently is/was dating a girl on her page. There are things in her blogs on MSp. I do not think that the type of music she listens to has anything to do with it though, I could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time. One thing I will say though, is that a lot of people are assuming that they are or were doing/dealing drugs and I dont know how that assumption came about. (Yes her nickname is also skittles I get it, but wouldnt it be something if it were just the CANDY). There are some things that are fact on her page, there are other things that arent on her page and she seems to spill the beans on that MSp page of hers so I would take what SHE herself has said which to me is enough. I guess that is just my opinion. I do believe she had something to do with this whole thing though. I think she was mommy's little helper personally. I have no problem eating crow if I am wrong either.

Skittles are heavily identified with Juggalos. At the concerts, the gatherings there are lots of skittles and faygo. It is not just about listening to the music. It is about identifying yourself with a horror band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member