"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a thought this morning (I know, shocking!).

Maybe there was no phone call at all.

DB says LE showed her a ping map. But somebody correct me if I'm wrong, that doesn't necessarily mean a call or text. Don't phones that are on just ping the nearest tower sometimes?

Jersey is picked up on the 15th from what I can tell from the timeline. He's been sitting in jail since then. Does anybody know when the Craigslist sting happened? "We" don't learn about MW until the 20th. Is it possible that Jersey has told LE that MW had a connection to DB/JI, or that somebody at that number knows something without naming MW directly? Then when LE questions MW they tell her about the number being on DB's hand and an 8:30pm call just to see if she admits to a connection?

Now we have an alleged time of 11:57pm, but no source for that info. I'm not sure what to think about that. We still don't really know. We haven't heard anything really from LE.

It's possible that Jersey is just trying to throw MW into it out of spite or revenge, especially if he really did set her car on fire.

I think I might be back on the fence if none of these alleged phone calls can be verified.

All MOO.

I had a thought this morning (I know, shocking!).

Maybe there was no phone call at all.

DB says LE showed her a ping map. But somebody correct me if I'm wrong, that doesn't necessarily mean a call or text. Don't phones that are on just ping the nearest tower sometimes?

Jersey is picked up on the 15th from what I can tell from the timeline. He's been sitting in jail since then. Does anybody know when the Craigslist sting happened? "We" don't learn about MW until the 20th. Is it possible that Jersey has told LE that MW had a connection to DB/JI, or that somebody at that number knows something without naming MW directly? Then when LE questions MW they tell her about the number being on DB's hand and an 8:30pm call just to see if she admits to a connection?

Now we have an alleged time of 11:57pm, but no source for that info. I'm not sure what to think about that. We still don't really know. We haven't heard anything really from LE.

It's possible that Jersey is just trying to throw MW into it out of spite or revenge, especially if he really did set her car on fire.

I think I might be back on the fence if none of these alleged phone calls can be verified.

All MOO.

bbm. jumping off your post here.

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@MrsJohnCenation @TaraHogan991 yes...she saw the story on TV...biggest story in KC for the 4 days it took LE to get to her.

in this tweet Jim is referring to MW, and he is apparently saying that LE contacted her after four days. you can see the back and fourth of tweets at the link for context.

bbm. jumping off your post here.

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
@
@MrsJohnCenation @TaraHogan991 yes...she saw the story on TV...biggest story in KC for the 4 days it took LE to get to her.

in this tweet Jim is referring to MW, and he is apparently saying that LE contacted her after four days. you can see the back and fourth of tweets at the link for context.

Thank you! I guess that throws a wrench in my theory. Unless Jersey is the "informant" that LE is was talking to early on that said something like look at DB's connections. Idk what to think. :crazy:

I don't think MW has ever denied that. She says she got her phone back sometime between 11:00 to 12:00.

I'm really starting to think that all of this MW, Dane, et al. has nothing to do with this. As far as I can tell LE has not tried to track down Dane. Why not? And JT et al are keeping mum because it all works very well for them if this ever does go to trial.

But in other reports she was at the waffle house at 2/3 because she was mad about her phone and Dane still had it and answered it the following morning when detectives called it.

So by that thought process then, would feces, urine, saliva, hair, nails, sweat, vomit and shedding sking all be "human remains"?

You're the expert, you tell us :) But page 7 of the QA thread cadaver dogs WILL hit on blood. I did not make that up myself.

As I explained on the other thread, I did some research of academic articles and that was the information which I found there as well. Most well researched about the blood, most likely semen would be discriminated against in any well trained animal. And, like others, I assume FBI has great dogs with awesome training.

We have indeed discussed that, but it's the first time I've seen the screen shot. Thanks! Now we have it to refer to!

Other posters have suggested that the "via mobile" indication could have derived from a device other than a phone. Also, we learned from another recent case (can someone remember which?) that sometimes FB posts show up as mobile when they're not. So it's not a nail in her coffin, but it's definitely an eyebrow raiser.

I can post on FB from my iPod and from my Nook, so it could be from another mobile device. However, mine shows up as posted from my iPod/Nook. Only my phone shows up as posted from mobile device. That could just be my carrier/servers though.

But in other reports she was at the waffle house at 2/3 because she was mad about her phone and Dane still had it and answered it the following morning when detectives called it.

I'm not following you. She says she got it back according to Jim Spellman 11:30-12:00

Wright said she received her phone back between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Oct. 3, http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668...-search-for-missing-baby?clienttype=printable
1 hour ago
»
jim spellman
@
@Ladybulldog48 and have it on ,my laptop. She says "around 11:30-12:00 o'clock" No idea why they wrote 11-11:30.

She could still be mad about Dane using it all night earlier. . .bogarting it, so to speak. Then she goes to the Waffle House and grocery shopping, puts it down when she gets home and Dane picks it up in the morning. :confused:

Do you have a link about Dane still having it while she's at the Waffle House? I'm not sure, maybe he did if he received more calls or texts after she took it at 11:30-12:00.

I am curious as to this person MW names in MSM interviews as having her phone during the time supposed phone call was made to her cel phone. She calls him Dane. Is anything else known about him besides the fact that he left the household the day after LE interviewed him?

I am wondering wh this person is and if he is in anyway connected to other players in this case such as DB, JI, "jersey", the neighbor who drank with DB that night, etc.

I really don't know where to post this so I'm putting it here. If it's in the wrong place, perhaps someone will move it or just delete it.

Does anyone else wonder about all these "new" people coming out of the woodwork? I'm wondering how much it's costing the spin doctors or the wealthy benefactor to get all these people out and about and casting doubt as to who might have done what? It just seems odd that a girl who has nothing, no money, no car, is suddenly able to move into an apartment now. Maybe she's earned it? She certainly has caused a lot of confusion.

As to the phone number that was supposedly on DB's hand, I have no doubt that even though the phones were supposedly stolen, LE had the phone records within hours, and they scoured every number and every text message on those phones. They can tell anybody anything if they think it will get them to talk, even tell somebody another person had the number written on their hand.

IF and that's a big IF, this child was taken by someone, I think DB and maybe even JI, knows who took her, and if they don't actually know, they have a good idea. I also think DB is hiding a lot from JI, or at least she thinks she is.

I'm really on the fence as to WHO did what, but with all the stories coming out, I think they're getting themselves prepared for a trial down the road. All these different stories and time lines will help them get a not guilty verdict because the reality is, nothing can be proven, at least not at this point in time.

I do think it's very possible that somewhere in this world, there is a blond haired, blue eyed baby girl with a brand new family......

BBM - is she moving into a new apartment? The last I saw her say on FB was she had to move to Springfield, I believe with Eddie, as she had nowhere to go.

Thanks!

I can post on FB from my iPod and from my Nook, so it could be from another mobile device. However, mine shows up as posted from my iPod/Nook. Only my phone shows up as posted from mobile device. That could just be my carrier/servers though.

I remember Megan addressing this on FB - someone asked the same questions. I believe she said she was posting from a different device. Sorry - I know this is not very helpful without a link. I've been following 3 different FB links and don't remember which one this was on.

When posting from both my itouch and my cell it shows up as "mobile". fwiw

She also picked just about the worst place she could to now try to set the record straight. "Justice For Lisa Irwin" thinks he/she is Elliott Ness or something. Who talks to people like that? :rolleyes:

ETA: Trying to imagine anyone on WS saying, "Come clean now, Perp! Or I'll hound you until the end of time!" :floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh:

That trip to the Waffle House, in addition to her statement that she was out at 6:00 a.m. make her very suspect to my way of thinking. It's as if she's trying to alibi herself for being absent from the house in the early morning, or maybe for the possibility of having herself or her car seen on someone's surveillance camera. Those things fit in with my favored scenario that the baby was kidnapped by someone who had neither a cell phone nor a car.

ETA: I wonder when she had her hair dyed?

That trip to the Waffle House, in addition to her statement that she was out at 6:00 a.m. make her very suspect to my way of thinking. It's as if she's trying to alibi herself for being absent from the house in the early morning, or maybe for the possibility of having herself or her car seen on someone's surveillance camera. Those things fit in with my favored scenario that the baby was kidnapped by someone who had neither a cell phone nor a car.

ETA: I wonder when she had her hair dyed?
She mentions in her q & a facebook that it was pink at wafflehouse FWIW

Okay okay...but we still have an HRD hit from the bedroom of the house. How do we explain that away?

People have died in the houses to my right and my left. In fact, the man who died in one house wasn't found for more than two weeks. I bet the HRD dogs would hit on locations in both houses.

People have died in the houses to my right and my left. In fact, the man who died in one house wasn't found for more than two weeks. I bet the HRD dogs would hit on locations in both houses.

Those dogs are ninety percent accurate, which means they're never wrong.

Please remember do not post face book links here unless they are from an actual person directly involved in the case or a main stream media reporter.

We have no way to verify if what is being posted on face book is true. That's why we don't allow links.

However, if someone directly involved in the case starts their own personal face book page then that's fine.

If you have any questions you can send me private message or email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Thank you.

What if the phone is not MW's phone? Maybe it is Dane's or even someone else's phone? Could Megan be covering for someone else or.., I don't really know, looking for attention maybe? I hope this makes sense, it's 2am here, I should go to bed and stop drinking wine :)

She mentions in her q & a facebook that it was pink at wafflehouse FWIW

I do not understand the sympathy for MW. She has babbled one inconsistent scenario after another. The fact is her cellphone received the call. I have not seen anyone including Dane, Jersey, Shane verify any of her accounts from her first false interview about how many times she was on Lister to her denial of knowledge as to who answered her phone. Her spigot of self pity should be turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46