"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this has become such a flustercluck. i'm on the fence when it comes to my opinion of MW. i'm more inclined to believe her than not, but it's always wise to be cautious imo. i'm really just going with the flow at this point, waiting to hear from LE. if that ever happens.

I've noticed on FB that there is a "posse" of people that are like missing person groupies.
They start all of these missing person pages and fancy themselves the "real investigators", then they start fighting with each other, create other pages to disparage the older pages, post all kinds of horrible things about other posters and hilarity ensues. All at the expense of a missing person.

It's truly disgusting.

I would like to add, that there are a few good pages that really do only deal with the facts and they serve a purpose; but those are very few and far between.

Can we find this baby now. enough is enough. I seriously doubt drug people took BL.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/0...ell-phone-happened-hours-later-than-believed/

(Okay not the best source for info, BUT...)

Something I found in that video that is VERY interesting to me, is the discussion about verizon and their restricted service. If a call was made from a restricted verizon phone, the call would be re-routed to verizon customer service, and they would have record of that. So, let's say for a moment that DB wasn't lying about the phone being restricted. Is it possible that someone (possibly an intruder) tried to dial out on her phone, the call was re-routed and verizon had a record of it, and this is how LE was able to trace the call to MW?

I honestly don't know...cell phones are strange magic. They confuse and frighten me. ;)

but.....if it was restricted, would it go through? And if it didn't go through, only showed it as being dialed........then there was no phone call for anyone to answer so oh hello never mind. but i can tell you this.........if it were one of them there smart phones, those allow peeps to do all kind of stoopid things, I think I called nasa the other day.

but.....if it was restricted, would it go through? And if it didn't go through, only showed it as being dialed........then there was no phone call for anyone to answer so oh hello never mind. but i can tell you this.........if it were one of them there smart phones, those allow peeps to do all kind of stoopid things, I think I called nasa the other day.

Well, maybe you should call NASA again and see if they have a rocket scientist available to help us figure this crap out. ;)

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/0...ell-phone-happened-hours-later-than-believed/

Something I found in that video that is VERY interesting to me, is the discussion about verizon and their restricted service. If a call was made from a restricted verizon phone, the call would be re-routed to verizon customer service, and they would have record of that. So, let's say for a moment that DB wasn't lying about the phone being restricted. Is it possible that someone (possibly an intruder) tried to dial out on her phone, the call was re-routed and verizon had a record of it, and this is how LE was able to trace the call to MW?

I honestly don't know...cell phones are strange magic. They confuse and frighten me. ;)

i said the same thing yesterday. i think it's possible. maybe the phone never rang on MW's end. who knows at this point.

~~~

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@Sunshine3324 cant say its impossible but thats what i can report first hand. ALso all the housemates i saw said they didnt have phones

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@Sunshine3324 at least 7 times and been through out is and into the basement. I always arrived unannounced and never saw any drugs.

here are some tweets from Jim basically saying he has no indication that MW's house is a drug house. all the housemates he talked to said they didn't have phones. he also says that Fox crews haven't been there in two weeks.

I saw that story on foxnews about the calls of restricted phones being routed to customer service too and found it very interesting. Gave me a new angle to consider regarding the phone call/restricted dilema.

I saw that story on foxnews about the calls of restricted phones being routed to customer service too and found it very interesting. Gave me a new angle to consider regarding the phone call/restricted dilema.

:seeya:Yoo hoooo:skip: Hi TL!:cheer: Over here!:poke: HI! :seeya:

That's how ATT works too.

It's possible. if so, I think it would be important to see who called that number within 30 minutes in either direction. If someone wanted to reach that phone, it stands to reason they wouldn't give up if they didn't get through on the (allegedly) stolen phones.

Here is what bothers me about MK (Fox anchor) and her guest referring to information they got from Verizon. They never said that it is a fact that Verizon is the B/I carrier.

It may be a case that someone called around to the big name carriers and Verizon told them about their policy. Fox is notorious for throwing out ideas and leading viewers to the wrong conclusion.

That's how ATT works too.

It's possible. if so, I think it would be important to see who called that number within 30 minutes in either direction. If someone wanted to reach that phone, it stands to reason they wouldn't give up if they didn't get through on the (allegedly) stolen phones.

Exactly! Maybe that someone had to lift another cell phone before going to the dumpster or further up Brighton. Maybe he/she gave up and walked to meet up with someone else.

How about MW's age? Isn't it true that she just got divorced? It was my impression from her 2008 MS pages that she is much older than 20 and may even be as old as 28.

Exactly! Maybe that someone had to lift another cell phone before going to the dumpster or further up Brighton. Maybe he/she gave up and walked to meet up with someone else.

Okay okay...but we still have an HRD hit from the bedroom of the house. How do we explain that away?

PLEASE, no discussion of comments on Facebook pages. This has been a long standing rule!

Okay okay...but we still have an HRD hit from the bedroom of the house. How do we explain that away?

Kat..:seeya: I know loads here swear by the HRD hit,...but in all honesty it is very possible that it was a false hit. It does happen. i did some reading over the weekend about this...although Iam not totally dismissing it..I think its possible it was a false hit in this case. I don't think there was a hit at all when the FBI brought in more dogs a second time..but Iam not sure on that..just something I read here.

Although I don't want to go back on forth with anyone about the hit...there is another thread for that..just wanted to put it out there that IMO it could be a mistake to put too much emphasis on one hit (that could be false)

Well, that is a good question...no answer for that...yet...

But, if LI died, the only thoughts I have are that DB called in for the help of someone who knew MW or DB was hoping to get a hold of the local criminal/arsonist to help her dispose of evidence. I find it hard to believe but given what info we have, I don't know Jack S, really.

this has become such a flustercluck. i'm on the fence when it comes to my opinion of MW. i'm more inclined to believe her than not, but it's always wise to be cautious imo. i'm really just going with the flow at this point, waiting to hear from LE. if that ever happens.

bbm=which time? :floorlaugh:

Sorry Sue, I was mistaken thinking as long as we didn't copy and paste fb comments we could discuss them in general terms.......my bad. :blushing:

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the cops lied. They apparently have lied about a lot of things in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand