"Jersey" and MW #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand the sympathy for MW. She has babbled one inconsistent scenario after another. The fact is her cellphone received the call. I have not seen anyone including Dane, Jersey, Shane verify any of her accounts from her first false interview about how many times she was on Lister to her denial of knowledge as to who answered her phone. Her spigot of self pity should be turned off.
Not sure how anybody took my statement as sympathy for her??????:waitasec:

When posting from both my itouch and my cell it shows up as "mobile". fwiw

Ditto. It used to show up as "via iPhone" from my iPod Touch and "via Android" from my phone. Now it just shows up as "via mobile" from both. I can't remember when that started happening.

I think if you post from an iPad/tablet/Nook/Kindle, it will also say "via mobile" now, and it used to differentiate. I don't have one, so I'm not positive on that. However, I have a friend that uses his iPad almost exclusively for online stuff, and it used to say updates were always "via iPad" and now it says "via mobile." I highly doubt he went from using his iPad all the time to using his phone all the time (for FB, I mean).

Those dogs are ninety percent accurate, which means they're never wrong.

That makes no sense. If they are accurate 90% of the time, by definition that means that they are inaccurate 10% of the time. Which is why they are a great investigative tool to help LE know where to look for evidence, but their hits are not, in and of themselves, treated as evidence that is admissible in a court of law.

Those dogs are ninety percent accurate, which means they're never wrong.

Of course they wouldn't be wrong if someone had previously died in the house; which is what that poster was trying to get across. They'd still hit on the spot where the person died previously.

It's possible that Jersey is just trying to throw MW into it out of spite or revenge, especially if he really did set her car on fire.

When did that (allegedly) occur??? This case just gets weirder and weirder every time I check in on it!

What if MW didn't have the phone like she claims, but she was the one doing the calling? If someone else had my phone, I'd probably use someone else's to call my own phone. Just a thought.

What if MW didn't have the phone like she claims, but she was the one doing the calling? If someone else had my phone, I'd probably use someone else's to call my own phone. Just a thought.

Stirring around this thought................I don't see anything wrong with these people using one anothers phone. I do the same thing. For instance, I take my phone out of my purse to charge it, grab my purse so me and my son can go to the mall. We get to the mall, I remember my phone is on the charger and I use my son's phone to call my DH. Nothing neferious.

The cell phone use of folks who were close to where a child disappeared, I think all of their calls should be looked at because friends and family sometimes share phones.

This is just my own opinion but I really just need to say it. I honestly have reasoned that Baby Lisa could be alive, and if LE hasn't yet checked the passenger list of any outgoing flights to anywhere on the night Lisa went missing, they really need to do so.

This case really screams of child selling and drugs to me. I have recently read that Kansas City is one of the top states for Child Trafficking.

For six months Kansas City Star reporters traveled the world, from Guatemalan migrant shelters to the deadly streets of Tijuana, investigating America's war against human trafficking.

They found that America is losing the battle - even in its own backyard. In fact, Kansas City is an emerging hub of human trafficking activity.

http://tinyurl.com/7fqyoj4

If anyone that knew MW, used her phone, and also had contact with Jersey that owed a debt to a drug dealer and found it easier to pay a big bill with a live, white, healty baby, then we owe it to Lisa and the Irwins to have LE at least research the possibility if they haven't yet.

Normally I don't have much to say, but one THIS ONE, I just HAD to weigh in and hope and pray that LE does this. JMO

I'm playing catch-up so forgive me if this has been covered. Where is the Waffle House located from MW's house? Did she walk there at 3AM? Was she alone? Thanks so much!

oooo...I like your thinking, artgirl. Thinking outside the box. I'm not so sure that if I had just stolen a few phones and a baby, that I would call my own phone with the stolen one. She might be stupid enough to do the one thing that would tie it all back to her, but an outside chance in my opinion.

This is just my own opinion but I really just need to say it. I honestly have reasoned that Baby Lisa could be alive, and if LE hasn't yet checked the passenger list of any outgoing flights to anywhere on the night Lisa went missing, they really need to do so.

This case really screams of child selling and drugs to me. I have recently read that Kansas City is one of the top states for Child Trafficking.

For six months Kansas City Star reporters traveled the world, from Guatemalan migrant shelters to the deadly streets of Tijuana, investigating America's war against human trafficking.

They found that America is losing the battle - even in its own backyard. In fact, Kansas City is an emerging hub of human trafficking activity.

If anyone that knew MW, used her phone, and also had contact with Jersey that owed a debt to a drug dealer and found it easier to pay a big bill with a live, white, healty baby, then we owe it to Lisa and the Irwins to have LE at least research the possibility if they haven't yet.

Normally I don't have much to say, but one THIS ONE, I just HAD to weigh in and hope and pray that LE does this. JMO

Something else that occurs to me is that within that 1/3 mile for where the pings were showing, are plenty of highways that lead straight to the airport, which makes me very nervous.

This case really screams of child selling and drugs to me. . [/i]

Assuming that she was last seen at 6:40, she could not have made a flight that night. It's after Labor Day. KCI's last flight is at 8 p.m. It would be physically impossible I'd think if you believe this was a stranger abduction and that DB last saw her daughter at 6:40 and that SB and Shane were outside well into that night .....for her to have been on a flight that night.

And if Jersey delivered a live, white, healthy baby .....wouldn't he be able to afford to pay a $10,000 bond or 10 percent of a $10,000 bond?

It seems that MW and Jersey had a love/hate relationship. I keep thinking that if that phone call had went through and had she answered it, it might have changed the outcome; how I'm not sure but I just feel like the answer would be closer.

Assuming that she was last seen at 6:40, she could not have made a flight that night. It's after Labor Day. KCI's last flight is at 8 p.m. It would be physically impossible I'd think if you believe this was a stranger abduction and that DB last saw her daughter at 6:40 and that SB and Shane were outside well into that night .....for her to have been on a flight that night.

And if Jersey delivered a live, white, healthy baby .....wouldn't he be able to afford to pay a $10,000 bond or 10 percent of a $10,000 bond?

I'm surprised. No early morning flights out of MCI on Oct 4?

My answer to the bond is NO absolutely NOT. And that would be no to anyone that had done something like that. IF someone who is in LE's sights had done this LE would have been aware of a large amount of money in an account. Also, I wasn't really talking about Jersey, I was talking about someone in the perifhery of this group.

And whoever is missing from this group, not in town anymore needs to be found pronto!

It seems that MW and Jersey had a love/hate relationship. I keep thinking that if that phone call had went through and had she answered it, it might have changed the outcome; how I'm not sure but I just feel like the answer would be closer.

I don't think anyone answered that call. I think the call went to the provider call center. Jim Spellman said that MW has been consistent with him about getting the phone back between 11:30 and 12:00, she could very well have had the phone at that time, but still not actually received the call. IMO
I agree with you though, I think is anyone would have been able to answer that call, things would be different right now.

I'm surprised. No early morning flights out of MCI on Oct 4?

The first flights out of KCI are at 6 a.m. The burglary in progress was reported around 4 a.m. Based on the scanner logs linked to earlier, it was being called a "kidnapping" by 4:57 a.m. I know the Amber Alert was issued at 7:14 a.m.

I have no proof, of course, but I would hope that it was considered a kidnapping call by 5 a.m. that KCI and airline authorities were alerted by 6 a.m. even if the public wasn't. I would hope in the abundance of caution that airlines, buses etc were notified before official Amber Alert was done. They could have done that without going "public."

My answer to the bond is NO absolutely NOT. And that would be no to anyone that had done something like that. IF someone who is in LE's sights had done this LE would have been aware of a large amount of money in an account. Also, I wasn't really talking about Jersey, I was talking about someone in the perifhery of this group.

And whoever is missing from this group, not in town anymore needs to be found pronto!

I took the post to mean that if Jersey had sold little Lisa, he would have the money to post his bail right now.

I took the post to mean that if Jersey had sold little Lisa, he would have the money to post his bail right now.

If he or anyone had gotten paid for doing this, they would be hiding the fact from LE. Would YOU just pay that amount of money being a handyman? How would anyone explain having that much money to post bail?

Something else that occurs to me is that within that 1/3 mile for where the pings were showing, are plenty of highways that lead straight to the airport, which makes me very nervous.

KC is one giant highway system; 35 goes from the Canadian border into Mexico. 70 goes East and West, 71/29 goes North to South. There is the downtown Airport, by the Broadway Bridge, with private flights. Human trafficking is very much a possibility in this case; Lisa would be the trafficking Trifecta, blond, blue eyed girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en