"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone reviews TOS. This latest info that has been released is a slippery slope. It may be something.. it may be nothing.. but please, please, please do not carry over rumors or information from other sites that do not fit with what is being reported. thanks peeps

Well I googled the juggalette & juggalo stuff, most of what I found was people complaining that the FBI has them listed as a gang, when most of them are just college kids and non criminals.

So it sounds like it's a pretty board range of people, some are bad, some are good just like with any group of people that associate together.

Again, refer to her My Space page...:innocent:

I only heard one. 'The FBI could not get the phone's location by triangulation. 4 days later MW placed an ad for a GPS on Craig's list and the FBI called it and said they were interested and got her name and address. MW said they arrived at the house with guns drawn. Per HLN

Which makes NO sense because the only reason they would be searching Craiglist at all would have been to look for THAT number offering perhaps cell phones for sale.....in which case they HAD TO ALREADY KNOW AND HAVE THE NUMBER. There was no reason for the FBI or anyone to randomly think a GPS ad would be connected to this case......only that they were watching for that NUMBER to appear with any ad or look for any ad referencing cell phones for sale.

jmo

:shocked2: Dumpster fire?!!

That was my 1st thought when I read she's a self proclaimed pyro, the dumpster fire, and it was 1st said the phone call was made at a/b 2:28am ? and that the dumpster fire was a/b 2:30am ? But now its being said the phone call was a/b 8:30, I getting more confused by the minute :waitasec:

No, he didn't go into the house where MW lives. She doesn't live close by.

That's correct. Although am I right in saying that the house JI went to is a house where Jersey once lived? Even that seems so coincidental.

She is a self described juggalette. I posted her page someplace on here. But I will tell you, she has some awesome taste in music, aside from ICP, we listen to a lot of the same stuff.. Just sayin..

Oh the horror! You must be a criminal!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(you know I'm just kiddin)

No-many are saying that since she calls herself a juggalette, or fan of Insane Clown Posse. The FBI considers the group a gang in some states. Many of them have been associated with violence. ISP and their record producer deny this and actually speak out against violence.

Not to equate it with a religion, per se, but it's like trying to say that every Muslim is a terrorist, when most are not. Some feel the extremists hijack the faith to explain their violence. Saying that someone who considers themselves as a juggalo, could simply be a fan of the band and their music. Some juggalos may commit violent acts and just use the band as an excuse for their behavior.

Not sure its a great parallel, but the best I've got.

The problem is that she considers herself a juggalo and is now in the middle of a nationally reported missing child investigation.

Yes, I know..I was being snarky;)

I hope everyone reviews TOS. This latest info that has been released is a slippery slope. It may be something.. it may be nothing.. but please, please, please do not carry over rumors or information from other sites that do not fit with what is being reported. thanks peeps

Bumping because I can't "thank" more than once.

Most juggalos are only guilty of listening to terrible music and painting their faces black and white. Wannabes, essentially, for lack of a better term.

No I am not a juggalo.

my hubby's nephew was/is a juggalo probbably a wanna-be juggalo he now has a record for sex assault which he initally was given probation. ofcourse he violated every which way he could and the cops just waited till his probation period was up and tossed him in TYC ( he was from grand prarie Texas) and now he is out and boo-hooing about his record and not being able to live where he wants. Poor thang barf! As far as i could see the group he ran with were all wanna-be's who just drank and acted like fools. sickening

That was my 1st thought when I read she's a self proclaimed pyro, the dumpster fire, and it was 1st said the phone call was made at a/b 2:28am ? and that the dumpster fire was a/b 2:30am ? But now its being said the phone call was a/b 8:30, I getting more confused by the minute :waitasec:

The 2.30am time was just a rumor. We know now that the call was made at 8.30pm.

Did DB say that the phones were on the counter when she was going to bed at 10.30pm? I think she did but I'm not certain. If she did say that then isn't it true that the only person who could have made that 8.30pm call is DB or her neighbor?

Which makes NO sense because the only reason they would be searching Craiglist at all would have been to look for THAT number offering perhaps cell phones for sale.....in which case they HAD TO ALREADY KNOW AND HAVE THE NUMBER. There was no reason for the FBI or anyone to randomly think a GPS ad would be connected to this case......only that they were watching for that NUMBER to appear with any ad or look for any ad referencing cell phones for sale.

jmo

Right, the FBI found the number on DB's phone record but did not know who it belonged to until they found the CL ad.

What do we KNOW about MW or Jersey?

The Insane Clown Posse/Juggalo/Juggalette issue came up in Elizabeth Olten's case and there are lots of good links and many wise posts there about this topic. There are 9 threads there, I'm linking to the most recent here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105756&page=2&highlight=elizabeth+olten

We know that Debbi called a phone number belonging to MW at 8:30 pm on Monday, Oct. 3rd. MW is an ex girlfriend of Jersey and she likes the group Insane Clown Posse. Jersey is a handyman who lived across the street from the Irwin's for a time and was arrested a few weeks backs on unrelated charges. Captain Young stated that Jersey is not related to this case and not a suspect. Tonight, Jim Spellman from CNN confirmed that the man ID'd by motorcyle man as carrying a baby at 4 am is not Jersey.

jmo

Considering they had the phone number that was called. I am sure the FBI was monitoring anything on quite a lot of sites for possibly child adoptions etc. They probably had a flag set up that would pick up that phone number if it appeared and it did. I am sure that is how they found her. Shows what they can do which is pretty damn good. Just so happens she wasnt selling a baby she was selling a GPS.

Apparently it was not Jersely (according to Jim Spellman). But we don't know who it was. Motorcycle guy claimed he picked a man police have been showing pictures of, so that makes me really confused as to who it can be.
Here is a clue of who the motorcycle guy identified. The reporter had a picture of someone on his phone and showed it to him and he said yes that is the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member