"Jersey" and MW

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone number written on the hand statement could have been a tactic used by LE/FBI in an attempt to get MW to admit she knows DB and JI. It might not be a fact - they could have been bluffing. Then again, it could very well be the truth ...

HLN is reporting about 'Jersey". He is the "handyman" who works in the neighborhood. He is Megan Wright's ex-boyfriend!!! Broke up a few weeks before Oct 4. HLN interviewed MW on the street last night. LE told her that her phone # was written on the palm of Debbie's hand the night of kidnapping!!

Also mentioned here:

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Wow, woman who received mystery phone call from #babylisa mom's phone is ex girlfriend of drifter who pilice looked at #cnn @HLNTV

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

My theory is that Megan and Debbie staged this to frame Jersey. The biker may even be part of the staging, who reportedly singled out Jersey in the photo "line-up." The diapers found in the abandoned home could be part of the staging also. I also read about Debbie turning in some ciggarette butts of someone who broke in their car - maybe those were smoked by Jersey. This phone call was possibly amade to look like Jersey used Debbie's phone to call Megan, and was seen later that night at 4 a.m. by the biker. The thing is, the neighbor couple down the street on Chelsea have already said it wasn't Jersey. They are the real witnesses, IMO.

Guys< i really think jersey has been cleared. He would have been singing by now!!! moo

HLN
MW Speaking:
-was interrogated for about 6 hrs
-by a couple of LE on the 8th of Oct
-LE looked at call logs from me as well as family
-Jersey-dated for 5 mo; broke up weeks before BL went missing
-met Jersey on Brighton; through a friend of a friend

HLN

-"NO DIRECT LINK BETWEEN JERSEY AND DEB BRADLEY" that reporter on scene is aware of

HLN is reporting about 'Jersey". He is the "handyman" who works in the neighborhood. He is Megan Wright's ex-boyfriend!!! Broke up a few weeks before Oct 4. HLN interviewed MW on the street last night. LE told her that her phone # was written on the palm of Debbie's hand the night of kidnapping!!

Also mentioned here:

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Wow, woman who received mystery phone call from #babylisa mom's phone is ex girlfriend of drifter who pilice looked at #cnn @HLNTV

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

If true, this is huge! Why would DB have Megan's phone number written on her palm unless she intended to call the number. My head is spinning at the moment.

MW:

-she didn't have her phone at time
-50 sec call from "one of their phones"
-a communal phone
-8 peop live in the house

What?!?

DB had the phone number of a supposed stranger written on her hand the night baby Lisa disappeared? Didn't MW say she didn't know DB?

Well the call at appeox. 8 - 8:30 means that the drinking buddy neighbor was there at that time. Have to wonder if she overheard that phone call or did DB get up and "go in the house" to make the call?

About the number on the hand. JMHO that DB just got that number sometime that day. I know I've done it - if I'm out and in a hurry and run into someone and they say "call me" - again, in a hurry I'll grab a pen and write their number on my hand. So, it had to be sometime that day - obviously DB hadn't washed her hands either...............

JMO

If true, this is huge! Why would DB have Megan's phone number written on her palm unless she intended to call the number. My head is spinning at the moment.

Mine too - this is HUGE.

1. Why did DB have MW's number on her hand?
2. Who was home at MW's house the night of the call? It's been rumoured on HLN that this is a type of flop house and the phone was "communal"
3. Was MW the intended person to call or was DB trying to contact Jersey?
4. MW said she walked "through" the neighborhood with her ex-BF. Is that ex Jersey?
5. LE questioned MW for 8 hours, and on 4 separate occasions.
6. What is/was MW and DB's relationship - if any?

Gahhhhh!!!

Mel

Where is the info about the writing on Debbie's hand coming from? Link?

omg....why would DB have her number written on the palm of her hand and how did they find that out :waitasec:

Where is the info about the writing on Debbie's hand coming from? Link?

HLN Breaking News (on the tele). I just turned it on to watch the MJ trial and they dropped this bombshell. No linkie yet -- stay tuned :)

Mel

Did Jersey steal the phone and call Megan/the flop house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl