Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. Corporal Yuri Melich. Sgt. John Allen. The OSCO, the FBI, and other people who are trying to find justice for Caylee. They appear to be the ONLY ones not looking for fame here.

ITA and to add to that Joe J. and his search team as well as T-Miller and TES.

ITA and to add to that Joe J. and his search team as well as T-Miller and TES.

i'd like to add caylee.

what about lee? he's not giving anyone too much of anything.

Brini wrote: , if Jesse did it, how did he get Caylee away from KC?
Did Zanny the Invisible Nanny and My Sister Sam set the WHOLE Blanchard Park thing up, with the 30-day script JUST for Jesse?
She might as well accuse Col. Mustard, in the Ballroom, with the Candlestick.

First cuppa of the morning, Taking my first sip while reading your post and well....
you know the rest. :crazy: :)

ooopsy....To stay On topic;
Until the wee hours of this morning I was going back and looking up all that's ever been said by JG (which isn't all that much) or said by his Dad about him or....well, you get the picture.
Personally I think he's been up front and above board from the very beginning.
Then, to step up to the plate even after knowing Caylee wasn't his and wanting to raise her as if she was, that to me says a whole lot about the young man.

I also think if JG keeps on the same path....conducts himself as he has so far, when the dust settles he's going to come out of this OK.

I'm with you!

And, I'm sorry about your coffee-coated sinuses. ;-)

It seemed to me that RG was the one trying to put his face out in the media and that once the media was no longer interested in him he pulled Jesse out as bait. This seems to confirm it. Dude wants to be a star!

Good find, Marple.

I agree with you both. I think it is sad though - 15 minutes of fame to promote yourself at Caylee's expense. And he calls himself a man of the cloth...

I think they did also - the results will be presented to the Grand Jury and in court only.

Many of Casey's friends have taken polygraphs and from some of the myspace pages most have told very bad stories about Casey. She was not well liked as CA likes to present her.

My guess is that some of them LINED UP to take the polys, just to not be associated with HER, anymore

She's radio-flippin'-active!

I agree with you both. I think it is sad though - 15 minutes of fame to promote yourself at Caylee's expense. And he calls himself a man of the cloth...

Well, in their defense and according to all reports, this family was very involved in little Caylee's life for the first year. I am sure they showed her lots of love and kindness.

It's very sad because so many people are hurting. :(

Why are they spreading their own rumors? We've never heard this...Neither have any other forum (many) that I have followed. What's the point of this??? Where is Richard's wife/Jesse's mother? Surely, she would have a better grip on this cr*p than her menfolk!

Geraldo made a comment last night that Jesse knows more thrn the rest of us, none of us know what LE has shared with Jesse just because we don't know it or haven't heard it why drag this guy thru the mud? I have to think if he had bad mouthed Casey would we all be cheering?

Why does a grown man who was once a cop need his Daddy along on interviews? Why is anyone even wanting to interview those two. It doesn't matter if Cindy or George thought at the beginning that Jesse might have hidden Caylee. He's been checked out by LE and they must not feel he did anything. There's a whole lot of people involved in all this that need to just shut up and let the authorities handle it.

I was wondering if Geraldo is going to have more on Jesse tonight? This is what is posted on his website
This Weekend: Geraldo and Team LIVE and 'At Large'

Sat., Sept. 20 and Sun., Sept 21:
• From Wall Street to Main Street: What can YOU do to keep your money safe?
• Search for Caylee
EXCLUSIVE: Geraldo talks with Casey Anthony's former fiance Jesse Grund

I doubt the JG family just made up accusations against him out of thin air. There was a lot of discussion a while back about his alleged possible involvement because of the phone calls to him, past relationship, etc. I remember a poster who started a thread about a supposed Caylee sighting dragged more than one member of his family into that discussion, and attributed remarks about JG and being afraid of him (something to that effect) to GM Cindy. Who knows who the A family might blame? I feel sorry for all Casey's victims.

Geraldo announced he is having the Anthony case on tonight also, but couldnt catch who is he having on. Tune in!

JG is taking phone in questions on Geraldo in a few minutes

Geraldo is having Jesse on again tonight.
He will be answering viewer's questions.
Geraldo will give the phone # later, he said.

{I've been trying to post this for 20 minutes! Server is bogged down again!}

Now that's strange... we posted the same thing at the same time!
Hi Maui!:blowkiss:

I've started a new thread for tonight's program, as this thread is too long. :)

Hi Sweet, could to see you... waitin to hear the questions

i'd like to add caylee.

what about lee? he's not giving anyone too much of anything.

Yes and sweet Caylee..

About Lee..he got his 15 minutes early on..remember he WAS all over the flippin' place until the poop got too deep IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back