Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After everything happened I decided I needed to research a few things and on someone's website I saw this Marky Mark guy that look a lot like the guy I saw... simular.. as a refernce... I told Cindy about it and told her his comment bothered me. It is "I'll be there for you through it all even if saving you sends me to heaven"

22 years old
Orlando, Florida

www.myspace.com/57156371

Lee said he knew the guy, Cindy said she did not.

Creepy Quote if you ask me!

Hi Renea, glad you're back. I don't remember a Marky Mark being discussed last night. Can you elaborate on who Marky Mark is?

He NEVER said the name of his neice. That was another poster thinking I could have heard Annie... instead of neice. Things get sooooo twisted here!

Correct. That would be me. In post #222 on this thread, see my point 7.

PotatoHead said:
7. During a stressful call, "I'm going to Annie's birthday party in Athens," could all too easily be heard as, "I am going to a niece's Birthday party."!

Not a fact, simply a statement about how easily words can be misheard during cell calls, especially during times of heightened emotion.

Renea,
I just looked at his page. Someone posted on there praying for you and the Anthonys. What does this guy have to do with Caylee? Not interrogating you in the least. Just trying to figure out the connection between him and Caylee? Kind of weird too since we really haven't heard of this guy before.

Again, thanks for answering our questions. :)

Not a fact, simply a statement about how easily words can be misheard during cell calls, especially during times of heightened emotion.

Apparently, this is also a great example of how things can often be misconstrued - whether on a phone call or on line.

I never sleep last night I was so upset. Every sound I heard freaked me out... My husband encouraged me to call... although... I think he would like a little sleep.

And, yes... the FBI knows about my story. As does my cousin who is with the SS.

Mine is ready to divorce me soon. My life is consumed around my computer.

Did you read Casey's comments to Marky Mark! Apparently they were best friends. She talks about how happy she is on July 5 that her boyfriend is coming home and how she has bestest best friend ever on July 14. Weren't the police called on July 15th?

Correct. That would be me. In post #222 on this thread, see my point 7.

Was it Jesse G who said that in a phone call or Casey?

Wait... I am confused. Someone was praying for "me"...Renea..

Renea,
I just looked at his page. Someone posted on there praying for you and the Anthonys. What does this guy have to do with Caylee? Not interrogating you in the least. Just trying to figure out the connection between him and Caylee? Kind of weird too since we really haven't heard of this guy before.

Again, thanks for answering our questions. :)

that marky mark guy WAS number 4 on the caylee is missing myspace page. He isn't on the top anymore but he was

Did you read Casey's comments to Marky Mark! Apparently they were best friends. She talks about how happy she is on July 5 that her boyfriend is coming home and how she has bestest best friend ever on July 14. Weren't the police called on July 15th?

That comment was talked about on one of the other treads.

Wait... I am confused. Someone was praying for "me"...Renea..

Sorry about that. Forgot to put quotes in. There was a comment that said "Praying for you and the Anthonys" on Marky Mark's page. That's what I meant. Sorry again .

Can you tell us what the police said to you? Or would that be impeding the investigation?

wow there's a comment on his page from casey on may 24th, before she met Tony at the party saying:

Mar 24 2008 6:07 PM

congrats on the win. glad you're doing well, hun.
i'm good. just considering a lot of changes.

He WAS in her top 5 on myspace for quite awhile?

yes he was MIMOMMY

anyone know why we have three Jesse G threads all of a sudden?

how come there is three of these topics? this wasn't like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member