Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that link. Did anyone notice the line "How can someone not be offended when their spirituality is questioned or whether they are mobsters and in on the disappearance. "

Does anyone know if he is referring to LE questioning or to internet speculation b/c I know this subject has been (vaugely) touched on here.

Hmmm... that just caught my eye and thought I would mention it.

I think Mr. G was referring to internet speculation....when he made that comment,
it was in reference to some postings that he read. He copied
and pasted several posts on his MySpace to make his point...it was early
on in this case....when there was a great deal of speculation about
JG being Caylee's father. Ultimately, that was the reason for his writing
the letter, and it being posted here on WS.

Thanks for posting that link. Did anyone notice the line "How can someone not be offended when their spirituality is questioned or whether they are mobsters and in on the disappearance. "

Does anyone know if he is referring to LE questioning or to internet speculation b/c I know this subject has been (vaugely) touched on here.

I think he is referring to the insults, insinuations, and threats that he has personally received online, suggesting that he might be a mobster who is ‘in on’ the disappearance.

EDIT: But after reading Chatty's comment before mine, I think she is right and that I remembered incorrectly.

He also implies that the religious statements and behaviors of others are above questioning.

I think I intended to post this here... so confused now...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousmind
Interesting....

In the Jesse G thread there is mention by Renea that Jesse told her he was heading to his niece Annie's bday party.

Can anyone with more info on how PB works tell me the date of this party?
--------------------------------------

Not sure, but a photo or two before it is "Annie's bday party 18" and the photo has a date of 9/1/07, so it's about a year ago maybe? Pretty close to this same time of year, though, if the date is reliable.

but who is this niece then?
I am just saying, there is an Annie who is in their group of friends who has a birthday, lol. It is up to you all to find the connections.:crazy:I am wondering if this lake Vaj is in the Atlanta Area, isn't that where Jesse told Renea he was heading for the party?

I think I intended to post this here... so confused now...!

Quote:

--------------------------------------

Not sure, but a photo or two before it is "Annie's bday party 18" and the photo has a date of 9/1/07, so it's about a year ago maybe? Pretty close to this same time of year, though, if the date is reliable.

That is my point, the dates are pretty stinking close, and given that most adults do not necessarily celebrate on their actual b-day this could be 'the Annie."

You know, just all get together when we are all around.

Do any of you know how to save that picture before it is deleted?

If so, will one of you do it?

Thanks. Maybe a screen shot so the file name is shown.

I don't suppose "Zanny" could be a fanciful "Annie"? Too far a stretch?

Do any of you know how to save that picture before it is deleted?

If so, will one of you do it?

Thanks. Maybe a screen shot so the file name is shown.

The filename of the pic is anniesbirthdayparty18.jpg - it saved that way.

Someone really should take a screenshot. I don't know how to do it. It will be more substantial with it the way it looks right now.

He NEVER said the name of his neice. That was another poster thinking I could have heard Annie... instead of neice. Things get sooooo twisted here!

He NEVER said the name of his neice. That was another poster thinking I could have heard Annie... instead of neice. Things get sooooo twisted here!

I am sorry Renea, I thought that you said that.

NO People... please read the post... He was heading to Athens, Ga! Omigod... I so regret coming here for answers. No wonder this case is not solved. No one can remember the truth... not even the Anthony's.

Actually, in the very, very beginning, Cindy was on Greta's one of those very first nights and she was nearing meltdown mode and asking Greta if Greta wanted her to passout or something and not to question her she just wanted to talk about Caylee, etc. (anyone remember this? It was VERY early on, within that first week, I'm quite sure)

In that conversation, I'm nearly positive that Cindy was talking about a friend named Annie who used to watch Caylee sometimes, and when the "Zaneida" thing first came up, I wondered about the could Annie be a sort of anglicized nickname (before the whole "Zanny" thing began)

In any case...if someone can find that interview, I'm nearly certain there was talk of Casey's friend Annie who used to watch her.

All that to say, that Annie's birthday photo may be that same person.

NO People... please read the post... He was heading to Athens, Ga! Omigod... I so regret coming here for answers. No wonder this case is not solved. No one can remember the truth... not even the Anthony's.

Renea, it would make it easier on all of us if you would quote the post you are replying to. There is a little blue "quote" button at the bottom of each post, please press that button and a reply window will open. All you do is write your comments under the post you are quoting and then click on "Submit Reply".

It's really helpful :)

I never said Jesse said he was on his way to a lake for some party for his neice Annie. NO lake, No Annie.... never happened. Niece's party... in Athens, Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487