Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I slowly read the posts that were consolidated by Steadfast, I was able to follow the story. I wasn't clear on who Caylee left with, though. Jesse was holding her, but did she leave with Jesse or the couple? This information could be the break that is needed, especially if they are on the video from the gas station. I agree that the FBI should be contacted immediately.

Just a few thoughts for consideration:
1. The caller claiming to be Jesse may not have been Jesse
2. If it was Jesse, then he may have had reason not to call back. He may have been asked not to by Lee or perhaps after review the notes his friend took, he felt it couldn't have been Caylee?
3. Also, I find it interesting that Jesse's claimed POC was Lee, who is the singular Anthony family member that no longer seems to be supporting Casey. Perhaps Lee knew Casey would try to pin it in Jesse all along and Lee was ensuring that Jesse was aware of all "tips" regarding him?
4. The LE might easily have said, "We're glad you didn't meet him," for any number of reasons, including the obvious that it is their job to follow up leads, not the job of 'interested parties.'
5. Casey could have said, "Stay far away from Jesse," for many reasons - i.e. he probably knows her behavioral MO better than anyone else outside the family.
6. Casey's statement doesn't necessarily imply that he is scary or otherwise dangerous. Not a great deal she has said has borne itself out to be true to date, so her input on Jesse doesn't seem to be worthy of inciting fear in my heart.
7. During a stressful call, I'm going to Annie's birthday party in Athens," could all too easily be heard as, "I am going to a niece's Birthday party."

I am fascinated by the tip, but I am also concerned about how easily this could besmirch an innocent man's character without filling in some gaps in the story.

Renea, if you don't mind my asking, when was the last time you were in contact with anyone from the Anthony family?

How did you leave it with them?

Just a few thoughts for consideration:
1. The caller claiming to be Jesse may not have been Jesse
2. If it was Jesse, then he may have had reason not to call back. He may have been asked not to by Lee or perhaps after review the notes his friend took, he felt it couldn't have been Caylee?
3. Also, I find it interesting that Jesse's claimed POC was Lee, who is the singular Anthony family member that no longer seems to be supporting Casey. Perhaps Lee knew Casey would try to pin it in Jesse all along and Lee was ensuring that Jesse was aware of all "tips" regarding him?
4. The LE might easily have said, "We're glad you didn't meet him," for any number of reasons, including the obvious that it is their job to follow up leads, not the job of 'interested parties.'
5. Casey could have said, "Stay far away from Jesse," for many reasons - i.e. he probably knows her behavioral MO better than anyone else outside the family.
6. Casey's statement doesn't necessarily imply that he is scary or otherwise dangerous. Not a great deal she has said has borne itself out to be true to date, so her input on Jesse doesn't seem to be worthy of inciting fear in my heart.
7. During a stressful call, I'm going to Annie's birthday party in Athens," could all too easily be heard as, "I am going to a niece's Birthday party."

I am fascinated by the tip, but I am also concerned about how easily this could besmirch an innocent man's character without filling in some gaps in the story.

Welcome aboard, Spud! I think I've got your ear and maybe a bow tie in a box around here somewhere. ;) I agree wholeheartedly with absolutely everything you stated. Excellent points!

I also feel Jesse is not involved in any way except for trying to help the family, even after Casey treated him poorly. This must be a nightmare for him -- but I'm guessing more in the way of missing his beloved Caylee rather than public attention on himself. He probably could not care less right now about anything except his baby girl (and he likely is the only father figure she's ever known).

It takes a special young man to step up to the plate even after he knows he isn't the father of a child. I have a lot of admiration for Jesse. Bless his heart, he must be so traumatized and heartbroken.

And Diane, oh my gosh...had no idea about the ID spoof card. Well, maybe if the number weren't Jesse's and the caller didn't use a spoof card, might be worth checking her phone records or caller ID to get the incoming number. By the way, I've very much enjoyed your posts...just wanted to let you know while I had the opportunity. :)

1yv3er.jpg

Welcome aboard, Spud! I think I've got your ear and maybe a bow tie in a box around here somewhere. ;) I agree wholeheartedly with absolutely everything you stated. Excellent points!

I also feel Jesse is not involved in any way except for trying to help the family, even after Casey treated him poorly. This must be a nightmare for him -- but I'm guessing more in the way of missing his beloved Caylee rather than public attention on himself. He probably could not care less right now about anything except his baby girl (and he likely is the only father figure she's ever known).

It takes a special young man to step up to the plate even after he knows he isn't the father of a child. I have a lot of admiration for Jesse. Bless his heart, he must be so traumatized and heartbroken.

And Diane, oh my gosh...had no idea about the ID spoof card. Well, maybe if the number weren't Jesse's and the caller didn't use a spoof card, might be worth checking her phone records or caller ID to get the incoming number. By the way, I've very much enjoyed your posts...just wanted to let you know while I had the opportunity. :)

Thank you very much, Sherbie. Good to know you found my ear, it has been missing for a long time.

I read your post on both threads right after I typed my reply and thought we were both thinking along the same lines.

I can't begin to imagine how Jesse is coping. He must be devastated. You just made me think of another reason why I don't believe he'd harm Caylee, or Renea, for that matter. Any young man who would stand up and continue to for Caylee after learning she wasn't his Daughter, well that just strikes me as a very caring, honourable thing to do.

Spoof-a-Call really made me laugh for a different reason. Years ago a favourite tech-head of mine wanted to make a cell application: 'Fake a Call' to hide where he was calling from when he checked in with his GF. He never did it, but I just checked out the Spoof-a-Call site and it looks like it's profitable. I can't wait to send him the site and tease him about losing out on his millions.

alright! glad this thread opened back up for replies.

this all sounds even more suspicious of JG when cindy and george went to meet with thier "investigator" and he/she never showed up. remember? trying to find a link....

I agree that with his feelings for Caylee. He does seem like he is a pretty decent guy.

I have a little bit of a different take on this. Renea may have seen what she thought was Caylee and tried to get in contact with the right people. I totally believe that Cindy latched on to this and is attempting to make Jesse the fall-guy.

Jesse cared about Caylee. If you notice, Renea has said that Cindy said some strange things to her. "Cindy said Casey said Jesse was very bad-stay far away from him", yet, she turns around and says "Lee may have sent him so you could ID him".

In Cindy's alternate reality, she seems to think that she can run around and yap all the time. She went on and on about this "credible sighting" in GA. If they truly thought that Caylee was there, she would have jumped all over it.

I think Cindy has now moved on from trying to convince the public that Caylee is alive to trying to set up a defense for Casey to establish reasonable doubt. Put Renea on the stand and have her recount this odd story and how Jesse "backed out" and 1 jury member might buy it. She probably knows next to nothing about law and she is being rep-ed by a lawyer on the civil side who probably did a quick run down of reasonable doubt with her and she decided she would try to create reasonable doubt.

Cindy needs to hire a criminal lawyer to walk her through this because she is making an even uglier mess for her daughter by pointing fingers at ppl other than her daughter.

BP Gas Station on Northside Drive, July 18th, Armed Robbery at 8:30 pm...

Could this be the Gas Station? To the right of the gas station is a building that looks very much like it could be a bank? Click on the little man on Northside Drive and it will give you a street view. The using the little "bent" arrows on the top left you can get a 360 degree view of the street. Hope this link works....first time I have tried to add a link.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...3.910742,-84.429631&spn=0.022687,0.03768&z=15

I agree that with his feelings for Caylee. He does seem like he is a pretty decent guy.

I have a little bit of a different take on this. Renea may have seen what she thought was Caylee and tried to get in contact with the right people. I totally believe that Cindy latched on to this and is attempting to make Jesse the fall-guy.

Jesse cared about Caylee. If you notice, Renea has said that Cindy said some strange things to her. "Cindy said Casey said Jesse was very bad-stay far away from him", yet, she turns around and says "Lee may have sent him so you could ID him".

In Cindy's alternate reality, she seems to think that she can run around and yap all the time. She went on and on about this "credible sighting" in GA. If they truly thought that Caylee was there, she would have jumped all over it.

I think Cindy has now moved on from trying to convince the public that Caylee is alive to trying to set up a defense for Casey to establish reasonable doubt. Put Renea on the stand and have her recount this odd story and how Jesse "backed out" and 1 jury member might buy it. She probably knows next to nothing about law and she is being rep-ed by a lawyer on the civil side who probably did a quick run down of reasonable doubt with her and she decided she would try to create reasonable doubt.

Cindy needs to hire a criminal lawyer to walk her through this because she is making an even uglier mess for her daughter by pointing fingers at ppl other than her daughter.

I think your take is exactly the same as mine, my2cents...that's what I was trying to get at. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I do think Renea's story is very possibly true. And if it is, it would lead me to believe that the responses she got were quite odd and to question the reason for that.

That's why I wondered if she had any way to verify that it actually was, indeed, Jesse who called her. I hate to even think that way, but it's getting harder to imagine, "Oh, they wouldn't say/do that, would they?" where the family is concerned. :cool:

I think your take is exactly the same as mine, my2cents...that's what I was trying to get at. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I do think Renea's story is very possibly true. And if it is, it would lead me to believe that the responses she got were quite odd and to question the reason for that.

That's why I wondered if she had any way to verify that it actually was, indeed, Jesse who called her. I hate to even think that way, but it's getting harder to imagine, "Oh, they wouldn't say/do that, would they?" where the family is concerned. :cool:

I understood what you were getting at :) I was happy to see someone else was looking in the same direction as me.

I completely agree. Something is fishy with this. There's video footage out there of Cindy swearing to the Good Lord Almighty that a lady contacted the family regarding a credible tip in Sandy Springs. I hope all her "mistruths" and "half truths" and ridiculous stories come back to bite her in the butt. MY OPINION ONLY.

I was wondering if this was her...

this pg was on the pic thread. I'm not sure who'se phobucket account it is, but says "my girls" Maybe Jesse's?

deleted link....mistaken pic

Isn't it strange that this happened right around the time of Caylee's disappearance? Also the move to Atlanta Georgia...just strange timing don't ya think?:waitasec:

...maybe the problems Jesse G had passing the psych test came as a result of his grief re: Caylee being missing...
thoughts?

...maybe the problems Jesse G had passing the psych test came as a result of his grief re: Caylee being missing...
thoughts?

Right now, anything is possible Chezhire. What about his sudden move out of the state? Same reason? They found airport pings from Casey's cell, did she go to the airport with Jesse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487