Jesse G

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bank robbery was not in Helen... Sandy Springs. The LE did not give them my info. They had not contacted me at that point. I know Lee gave Jesse my info.
I thought it was the gas station that was robbed?

That is the case number for the armed robbery someone asked about...

Sorry, I was at the Bank... Suntrust... getting money from the ATM... the Robbery was at the BP station... I only know about the robbery because I asked the attendant the next day if he saw anything "strange" and that is when he told me about the armed robbery.

So Casey would sit in jail for a month to protect Jesse from what?

Renea I have been reading your older posts. Why did you not mention this before?

So Casey would sit in jail for a month to protect Jesse from what?
Not protect Jesse - protect herself if there was a "different" body in her trunk - maybe he threatened her about turning her in? Oh he77 IDK anymore

Renea, I have put all your narrative quotations in order to help me understand the story you're telling:

Saw something.... called the police and then the family... many return calls from many people... a lot of lies... can't sleep at night wondering if I gave Cindy false hope. But, the things I heard in between it all are concerning....

I will keep it short this time... my gig is up.... Jesse told me he was a detective for the Anothony family and very close to them.. he told me his was on his way to Athens for his nieces birthday party and that he wanted to stop and talk to me on his way but wanted to know exactly what I saw.

After I described the all the people and their cars... he told me that I described his silver truck and that he was young and like a father to Caylee but it was not him. Then he never asked for exact directions to the gas station. Then, I told him that there was an armed robbery 40 minutes after "what I saw" and that the Sandy Springs Police had the tape of the evening. Then, he cancled, and never meet with me.

When I told Cindy what I say, she started crying and told me that I described exactly who they think has Caylee. She also told me that she asked Casey about Jesse and that Casey told her to stay as far away from him as possible.

What I saw happened before I knew about the Orlando Airport siting.

But, because of the robbery... the SS police already have the video.

I wrote this all then it was gone... now I am going back and forth trying to answer questions. THis sucks.

According to Jesse, his. Small, silver truck... not the big F250 type.

I saw a 40ish blonde medium built woman and an older 50'sh tall man in a silver SUV type truck with a young 22ish man holding a girl who look a lot like Caylee... They were saying their goodbyes and the woman was stroking the little girls hair. The younger man holding Caylee was in the smaller silver truck. The trucks were parked nose to nose right off 285 at the edge of a gas station... not getting gas.

Yes, I called the police first... then when they did not call back I called the Anthony family. That is why I can not sleep at night... I did not want to give the family false hopes, but when Jesse acted so strange, I started to wonder. I just told myself if that were my child, would I want people to call in tips... not matter what.

I have asked for a photo of Jesse's mom but no one seems to have one? Also, I have been wondering if Jesse has a neice who had a bday party the weekend of July 18th...

Lee gave Jesse my number. Lee told me he was sending him to follow the up on the siting and that he was in law inforcement. I called Cindy and then got calls from George, Cindy and Lee.

I will tell you one thing.... the Anthony family did not get much sleep. I got late pm and early am calls.

The robbery was July 18th at 8:30 am. What I saw happened about 7:40 according to my ATM withdrawal... there is a bank right next to the gas station. I am also losing sleep that my gut told me to notice this "situation" yet I had my cellphone/camera on me and did not think enough to turn around, check the license plates, take a photo etc. That is why I feel for people in these sort of situations because you can not predict what you are going to do. I did come straight home and tell my husband... "I just think I saw that little Caylee girl from Orlando". It took about 30 minutes for me to call... it is a really strange position to be in.

I have already seen the Rev.'s my space page... that is what scared me!

I noticed the blonde woman more than him... only noticed the color of his hair, the silver bigger truck/SUV and that he was taller than the woman. I was to her right... he was to the left.

Only because Jesse has my number.... but, we moved last week (not because of this, were moving already). I think this is why most people do not "go out on a limb" for others. I think it is natural to be afraid of anything involving a crime.

How close were you to these people?

About two car lenghts away. I have 20/20 vision.

Something about Jesse that night told me to protect myself. Even before he "canceled on me" I had already told myself that I was not going to tell him what I looked like or the kind of car I drove. I was going to show up... notice him, the truck that he already told me was silver, and if I got scared, I was gonna take photo and drive away.

NO, it was not until after I spoke with Jesse that I realized he was not only the "detective" but he was also the "Jesse" ex boyfriend. Can you imagine what I felt like? This was the day after he did not show up.

The LE did finally get back to me and I told them everything. They did say they were glad Jesse and I did not meet.

Also, I called Cindy to tell her Jesse, who I thought was her "detective" canceled on me... and she said she had no idea Lee sent him to meet with me.

I asked Cindy the same question... she told me she wondered if Lee sent Jesse on purpose to see if I "recognized" him.

Honestly, this made me feel like Lee was putting my life in danger. Nice! No good deed goes unpunished.

The way I described the woman was this.... 40ish... trying to look younger... obviously dyed blonde hair... yellow/white blonde... a little past the shoulder length... medium build, jeans... (not dark, not light)... not really the "instyle" type of jeans... simple Levi's. Loving towards the little girl... like she knew and cared for her.
Cindy told me what Casey said after I told her he didn't show up and I was concerned. Not before. Lee was the one I talked to before Jesse was to show up. Not Cindy. Lee told me he was calling on her behalf.

let's just say that wasn't caylee I saw... why the lies? I don't feel like I would have recived that many phone calls if I didn't see something of interest.
BP Gas Station on Northside Drive, July 18th, Armed Robbery at 8:30 pm...
Case number 2008-010058 Dective Cain.... 770-730-5600
That is the case number for the armed robbery someone asked about...

But I still don't understand this at all. I get that you believe you saw Caylee, but then after that I'm completely lost.
Could you possibly retell the story, in chronological order, so that it's easier me and maybe others to understand?

The bank robbery was not in Helen... Sandy Springs. The LE did not give them my info. They had not contacted me at that point. I know Lee gave Jesse my info.

Okay this is why I'm confused was it the bank or gas station. Also was it 8:30 am or 8:30 pm..you've said both..just curious...thanks!

So does this mean the mods are agree that shes legit?

I think the mods are hoping that maybe just one bit of information may spark something so Caylee is found, no matter how dumb the topic sounds. Thats just my opinion of course.

I didn't realize this thread had reopened til well after I'd posted this on the general thread. I'd like to get Renea's feedback to a question I have, though, so I'm gonna post it here, too:

I'm pretty sure that no one who was holding Caylee would have risked traipsing her through an airport, taking her into a diner or handing her off to someone in plain view on the side of the road. That'd be crazy! Renea may be 100% sincere and honest, but I don't believe if she saw a child that it was Caylee.

Going out on a limb (okay, a thread of a twig, actually) and assuming it was Caylee, it'd be very odd to me that Cindy would tell Renea that she had no knowledge of Jesse being brought into the picture to "investigate" by Lee. Yet Renea says she knows it was Lee who gave her info to Jesse.

How would Cindy not know who, when and how that tip was being checked out. If she truly thought Caylee were alive and had been sighted there, I think she would've been all over it, sending someone there immediately or going herself or doing the totally illogical thing :p and notifying LE. Yet she doesn't know anything about Jesse until Renea calls her after he doesn't show up for a meeting and then warns her about him and says Casey says to stay away from him? I don't buy it (and Renea, I don't mean your story, but that Cindy would be content to let it all ride, not knowing what was going on or who was checking it out until you called her again).

My question to Renea -- how do you know for sure that it even was Jesse who called you? Did the caller ID have his name and number listed?

If not, it could have been anyone simply claiming they were Jesse (especially someone who might want others to believe that Jesse and his family were involved, someone who might even warn others about JG's family in order to get someone else to plant with LE and the public the seed of their own honest theory or not-so-honest deflection).

Again, I don't think with all the publicity surrounding this case that anyone would be brazen or stupid enough to hand Caylee off in plain view of the public, but it's possible Renea's story is still true. And if it is, I just wonder if it really was Jesse who called her. If not, that might be an explanation for the non-existent niece thing, too.

Not saying I believe any of this to be the case, but as screwy as things are, you just never know to what lengths some of the players might be willing to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor