Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know who somebody really is when they are posting over the internet?

There is one little thing that can't be explained away here...the dog hits in the car and yard.

Unless some of the conspiracy theorists think that LE made the dogs give a false hit, there is no way that those hits can be explained away.

Devils advocate...maybe Caylee wasn't the cadaver, it was someone else, and that is tied in to her disappearance. Stranger things have happened.

Doesn't really explain why Casey dumped the car either.

Can anyone find a bank robbery in Sandy Springs on July 18th? I'm looking too.

Chicoliving - you're a mod right? Have you been here long and read all this? Can you contact someone?

I haven't heard the story you are talking about but you just gave me goosebumps!

Chicoliving - you're a mod right? Have you been here long and read all this? Can you contact someone?

Chico isn't reading on this thread at the moment. The best way to contact a mod is to PM them. Or hit the alert button on a questionable post.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16973288/detail.html

Another person claimed to see Caylee on July 19 at a gas station in Sandy Springs, Ga.

"She said it was very apparent that the people were meeting up as a drop point. It was clearly a pick up point," Cindy Anthony said.

Is this referencing Renea?

snip

"Another person claimed to see Caylee on July 19 at a gas station in Sandy Springs, Ga.

"She said it was very apparent that the people were meeting up as a drop point. It was clearly a pick up point," Cindy Anthony said."

http://www.wesh.com/news/16973288/detail.html

BP Gas Station on Northside Drive, July 18th, Armed Robbery at 8:30 pm...

Devils advocate...maybe Caylee wasn't the cadaver, it was someone else, and that is tied in to her disappearance. Stranger things have happened.

I agree with this. I stated early on that she may have had a party and someone OD-ed on drugs. She may have hidden the body so that she would not get in trouble for drugs (especially if she or her boyfriend provided the drugs) or because her parents would flip over someone dying at her house. If that DNA comes back to someone other than Caylee, it is possible that Jesse took Caylee to make sure she was safe because Casey's lifestyle was not appropriate for a child.

I saw a picture of J's mom, a blond, but it was not a direct shot of her face. She was
at Casey's home after the birth. Darn, I have not a clue where I saw it. It was with
other pictures that were taken in the Anthony home. I hope someone else remembers.

Where was this siting at? I forget!

I believe this could be the case too. I'm still curious about what all Cindy rattled off to Renea. There is one little thing that can't be explained away here...the dog hits in the car and yard.

Unless some of the conspiracy theorists think that LE made the dogs give a false hit, there is no way that those hits can be explained away.

Dogs are NOT 100% accurate and that explains it.

Case number 2008-010058 Dective Cain.... 770-730-5600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member