Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bank robbery was not in Helen... Sandy Springs. The LE did not give them my info. They had not contacted me at that point. I know Lee gave Jesse my info.

Does anyone have the link to the blog/bulletin that Jesse's dad posted about thanking websleuth for keeping their name off the site and such, the last thing he said in the blog/bulletin said something along the lines something will come out when caylee is found....got to find that post...

I am really happy you believe that all LE follow the rules but unfortunately they do not. These LE have responded to this case in a very weird manner and I have not had any faith in them through out this case. JMHO

I second that!

why would he say he was on his way to his niece's bday?

Does his current fiance have a niece?

Jesse did have another person with him when he was traveling to Atlanta/Athens. He was talking to the guy telling him to take notes about certian things I said. What bothers me is .... why did he lie and say he was on his way to his neices party... why not say..." I am driving my brother to college".

When people tell lies... even little ones... you start to wonder why?

So apparently Jesse lied to Renea about going there for his neice's birthday?

I am really happy you believe that all LE follow the rules but unfortunately they do not. These LE have responded to this case in a very weird manner and I have not had any faith in them through out this case. JMHO

If he was fired before the info came in, he would have no access to it unless one of the investigators gave it to him. I really doubt they would risk losing their jobs if he went and killed the tipster and told which investigator gave him the info. They have responded in a weird manner because they are dealing with a bunch of weirdo's that have made up a weirdo story.

Jesse did have another person with him when he was traveling to Atlanta/Athens. He was talking to the guy telling him to take notes about certian things I said. What bothers me is .... why did he lie and say he was on his way to his neices party... why not say..." I am driving my brother to college".

When people tell lies... even little ones... you start to wonder why?

Unless they were having an early b-day party for Caylee..just a thought.

Cindy told me what Casey said after I told her he didn't show up and I was concerned. Not before. Lee was the one I talked to before Jesse was to show up. Not Cindy. Lee told me he was calling on her behalf.

Some sort of pressure had to be applied by LE to Jesse to make him change his story about hearing Caylee in the background on June 24th. I've always thought that was strange.

Would LE have a way of looking up people who visited apartments?

If he was fired before the info came in, he would have no access to it unless one of the investigators gave it to him. I really doubt they would risk losing their jobs if he went and killed the tipster and told which investigator gave him the info. They have responded in a weird manner because they are dealing with a bunch of weirdo's that have made up a weirdo story.

He has friends still in LE in that area and could have gotten the information from any of them. We will just have to agree to disagree on this case. Until we know the entire story i do not intend to jump to any conclusions.

Trying to think of a way this could work...This is only speculation and creative thinking...

What if Casey did leave Caylee in the car while she partied - or alone somewhere asleep - negligent yes - but she comes back to find not a dead Caylee - but no Caylee. Jesse knows Casey's habits and has found Caylee left alone. Maybe he has even warned her about doing this before. She feels she can't admit her negligence at first and may even suspect that Jesse or someone else she knows has Caylee and is trying to teach her a lesson. Time goes by and she is in her own way looking for who has Caylee. Hmmn - I'm not even buying what I'm typing. After a while she would just have to get so scared she would tell LE - negligent or not.

The only other thing I could think of is if Jesse has something on Casey that is so bad she would rather keep it a secret than have Caylee.

Just a thought...I wonder if JG told Casey he was resigning as if to say..I'm not in LE anymore look what I can do? Again just a thought. I've committed myself to keep an open mind in this case although at times it's tough.

Trying to think of a way this could work...This is only speculation and creative thinking...

What if Casey did leave Caylee in the car while she partied - or alone somewhere asleep - negligent yes - but she comes back to find not a dead Caylee - but no Caylee. Jesse knows Casey's habits and has found Caylee left alone. .

Big what if, but what if someone called the police on the girl in the car and Jesse was the cop who responded?

Yes it has been reported that Caylee is not his.

Do we have proof of this? Why was the test even given at that point in her life? What precipitated that?

2 little things that go along with this story. That guy at the jail with Casey the day he got out. He claims Casey told him the child was with her ex fiance or ex boyfriend (Jesse??). LE claimed he was a fake. Was he?

2. The psychics on the list say a Jesse is involved in this case. Could Casey have sold or given him the child? Or was he watching her and decided Casey shouldn't have her anymore and took her somewhere?? Why would the Anthony's think he might kill her or do her harm? That doesn't seem feasible if he loves her. Why wouldn't Casey just tell LE she gave the child to him or that he has something to do with the case? I wonder why Cindy suspects him? Why is this family 'scary'? Meaning the Grunds? I have a zillion questions! Also, someone said (was it Baez??) that Jesse G. has mental problems!

Renea-

There was an article on wesh.com about a couple who took pictures of a girl they thought was Caylee. It turned out not to be. But what I found interesting is that the people who called the tip in said the girl was staying in an apt. with two men and a woman and that they left abruptly on July 17th- around the same time as your sighting. Perhaps you saw the same girl?

Thread This thread - was this letter from Jesse's father? He asked for it to be removed after an interval, so I never got to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487