Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was this siting?

Interestingly I have not seen a picture of his mother either. Interesting that his father has been adamant about getting people NOT to talk about him.

IIRC, his mother does have blonde hair and her photo was on her myspace page was in the myspace links on the main thread.

The robbery was July 18th at 8:30 am. What I saw happened about 7:40 according to my ATM withdrawal... there is a bank right next to the gas station. I am also losing sleep that my gut told me to notice this "situation" yet I had my cellphone/camera on me and did not think enough to turn around, check the license plates, take a photo etc. That is why I feel for people in these sort of situations because you can not predict what you are going to do. I did come straight home and tell my husband... "I just think I saw that little Caylee girl from Orlando". It took about 30 minutes for me to call... it is a really strange position to be in.

I have already seen the Rev.'s my space page... that is what scared me!

Renea....why do you say that you are scared.

If you truly feel that you saw her contact the FBI. I would not necessarily trust LE if you feel that JG is involved in all of this.

I noticed the blonde woman more than him... only noticed the color of his hair, the silver bigger truck/SUV and that he was taller than the woman. I was to her right... he was to the left.

The robbery was July 18th at 8:30 am. What I saw happened about 7:40 according to my ATM withdrawal... there is a bank right next to the gas station. I am also losing sleep that my gut told me to notice this "situation" yet I had my cellphone/camera on me and did not think enough to turn around, check the license plates, take a photo etc. That is why I feel for people in these sort of situations because you can not predict what you are going to do. I did come straight home and tell my husband... "I just think I saw that little Caylee girl from Orlando". It took about 30 minutes for me to call... it is a really strange position to be in.

Well don't beat yourself up about it as hard as it may be. You're right in the heat of the moment and under pressure it's hard to react like you're not..ya know?

Renea-

How did you speak with Jesse? How did he get your number, or vice versa?

Did you give him any personal information such as your address or phone number?

Only because Jesse has my number.... but, we moved last week (not because of this, were moving already). I think this is why most people do not "go out on a limb" for others. I think it is natural to be afraid of anything involving a crime.

Only because Jesse has my number.... but, we moved last week (not because of this, were moving already).* I think this is why most people do not "go out on a limb" for others.* I think it is natural to be afraid of anything involving a crime.
So you are saying you are scared because Jesse knows who you are?

Can anyone help find the article about the people who thought they had pictures of caylee? The pictures didnt show the face. I am curious if in the article they describe the car or people involved? And if so, if they match up to these people/cars.

How close were you to these people?

About two car lenghts away. I have 20/20 vision.

my2cents... Lee gave Jesse my number. Lee told me he was sending him to follow the up on the siting and that he was in law inforcement. I called Cindy and then got calls from George, Cindy and Lee.

I will tell you one thing.... the Anthony family did not get much sleep. I got late pm and early am calls.

Ok, so what you are saying is that you spoke with Cindy and she and Lee gave your info to Jesse. Jesse called you and was going to meet with you. When did Cindy tell you that this was who she thought had Caylee? Was that mentioned in the first phone call?

Specifically, when did she mention that JG was bad and she wanted to stay away from him?

Curiousmind,

Something about Jesse that night told me to protect myself. Even before he "canceled on me" I had already told myself that I was not going to tell him what I looked like or the kind of car I drove. I was going to show up... notice him, the truck that he already told me was silver, and if I got scared, I was gonna take photo and drive away.

Interesting the way your mind works... I was already protecting myself.

I have to wonder though why Cindy would say that Casey said to be careful of him and then turned around and gave him your info and the tip.

What state was your sighting in? Georgia or Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor