Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
please explain what you saw and the date. did you see caylee? casey? jesse?

I saw a 40ish blonde medium built woman and an older 50'sh tall man in a silver SUV type truck with a young 22ish man holding a girl who look a lot like Caylee... They were saying their goodbyes and the woman was stroking the little girls hair. The younger man holding Caylee was in the smaller silver truck. The trucks were parked nose to nose right off 285 at the edge of a gas station... not getting gas.

So, what exactly are you implying? That JG robbed the gas station? This is all coming out in chunks that are not linked together well, so excuse me if I am not understanding this.

I saw a 40ish blonde medium built woman and an older 50'sh tall man in a silver SUV type truck with a young 22ish man holding a girl who look a lot like Caylee... They were saying their goodbyes and the woman was stroking the little girls hair. The younger man holding Caylee was in the smaller silver truck. The trucks were parked nose to nose right off 285 at the edge of a gas station... not getting gas.

WHEN? When did you tell Cindy about this?

So was this couple handing her off to the person in the small silver truck?

Ok, so you think that this is JG and his parents? I have pics of the dad if you want to see JG's dad and see if that is the guy you saw.

I am curious as to what else Cindy said to you. What made you notice this child in the truck? You said a Small Silver SUV? Do you know if it was Ford, Honda, etc? Have you reported this to LE? How did you get a return call from JG saying that he was an investigator? Cindy would have had to give him the number, no? Or did you call him directly and he called you back?

Did this lady match the pictures of Jesse's mom?

Yes, I called the police first... then when they did not call back I called the Anthony family. That is why I can not sleep at night... I did not want to give the family false hopes, but when Jesse acted so strange, I started to wonder. I just told myself if that were my child, would I want people to call in tips... not matter what.

I have asked for a photo of Jesse's mom but no one seems to have one? Also, I have been wondering if Jesse has a neice who had a bday party the weekend of July 18th...

Yes, I called the police first... then when they did not call back I called the Anthony family. That is why I can not sleep at night... I did not want to give the family false hopes, but when Jesse acted so strange, I started to wonder. I just told myself if that were my child, would I want people to call in tips... not matter what.

Did you call the Sandy Springs Police? They would have had the jurisdiction to go out there and investigate it. If it was Caylee, they would have been able to detain the person until Orlando LE could come investigate why this person had Caylee.

When I told Cindy what I say, she started crying and told me that I described exactly who they think has Caylee. She also told me that she asked Casey about Jesse and that Casey told her to stay as far away from him as possible.

Which would totally explain her not trusting LE

I have asked for a photo of Jesse's mom but no one seems to have one? Also, I have been wondering if Jesse has a neice who had a bday party the weekend of July 18th...

I believe he has a nephew!

my2cents... Lee gave Jesse my number. Lee told me he was sending him to follow the up on the siting and that he was in law inforcement. I called Cindy and then got calls from George, Cindy and Lee.

I will tell you one thing.... the Anthony family did not get much sleep. I got late pm and early am calls.

When was this siting?

Interestingly I have not seen a picture of his mother either. Interesting that his father has been adamant about getting people NOT to talk about him.

When was this siting?

Interestingly I have not seen a picture of his mother either. Interesting that his father has been adamant about getting people NOT to talk about him.

I did see some pictures, on a website of caseys. I really want to say the person who looked like Jesse's mom had blond hair and a round face? I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487