Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter who Caylee's biological father might be?

It's just another link or maybe not another link..you just never know. Just as Caysey has accusations against her b/c she is the mom who knows if the dad was with her to? We may not ever know that if we don't know who the father is...it's just another link in the chain of events..plain and simple.

And for you tell me why it DOESN'T matter???

Saw something.... called the police and then the family... many return calls from many people... a lot of lies... can't sleep at night wondering if I gave Cindy false hope. But, the things I heard in between it all are concerning....

You think you saw Caylee in Georgia and reported it to the Anthony's and LE and it seems no one really cares and they are not following the lead.

You think you saw Caylee in Georgia and reported it to the Anthony's and LE and it seems no one really cares and they are not following the lead.

She is gone...as in not logged in.

I think she may think she saw Jesse's mom with Caylee???
If you follow the messages in her profile and another posters?

This is weird... everytime I get up the nerve to tell my story I get "cut off". I just wrote everything and now it is gone... again.

I will keep it short this time... my gig is up.... Jesse told me he was a detective for the Anothony family and very close to them.. he told me his was on his way to Athens for his nieces birthday party and that he wanted to stop and talk to me on his way but wanted to know exactly what I saw.

This is weird... everytime I get up the nerve to tell my story I get "cut off". I just wrote everything and now it is gone... again.
Try it again. Maybe a few posts with little chunks of info in each one?

I will keep it short this time... my gig is up.... Jesse told me he was a detective for the Anothony family and very close to them.. he told me his was on his way to Athens for his nieces birthday party and that he wanted to stop and talk to me on his way but wanted to know exactly what I saw.

what did you see?

I'm so confused here. So you know Jesse G?

After I described the all the people and their cars... he told me that I described his silver truck and that he was young and like a father to Caylee but it was not him. Then he never asked for exact directions to the gas station. Then, I told him that there was an armed robbery 40 minutes after "what I saw" and that the Sandy Springs Police had the tape of the evening. Then, he cancled, and never meet with me.

So did JG know of Caylee's disappearance prior to Cindy contacting 911? So are you going to talk with JG soon or is he not working with the Anthony's now?

After I described the all the people and their cars... he told me that I described his silver truck and that he was young and like a father to Caylee but it was not him. Then he never asked for exact directions to the gas station. Then, I told him that there was an armed robbery 40 minutes after "what I saw" and that the Sandy Springs Police had the tape of the evening. Then, he cancled, and never meet with me.

I am interested in what you are saying, but the pieces seems alittle backwards. Can you tell what it was you saw that made you contact him?
Did you see illegal activity before caylee was reported missing? did you see caylee after she was reported missing?

When I told Cindy what I say, she started crying and told me that I described exactly who they think has Caylee. She also told me that she asked Casey about Jesse and that Casey told her to stay as far away from him as possible.

So, what exactly are you implying? That JG robbed the gas station? This is all coming out in chunks that are not linked together well, so excuse me if I am not understanding this.

What I saw happened before I knew about the Orlando Airport siting.

my2cents... God NO! Totally a coincidence. But, because of the robbery... the SS police already have the video.
I wrote this all then it was gone... now I am going back and forth trying to answer questions. THis sucks.

According to Jesse, his. Small, silver truck... not the big F250 type.

my2cents... God NO! Totally a coincidence. But, because of the robbery... the SS police already have the video.
I wrote this all then it was gone... now I am going back and forth trying to answer questions. THis sucks.

Have the video of what? The gas station being robbed? Or the video of Caylee and someone at the gas station (where you saw them)? Are you saying that Jesse has her? Casey probably told Cindy to stay away from him because she knows he will be able to contact more ppl than her mom will (friends, etc) to account for what she was doing during the days Caylee was missing. I mean, she was calling him in the flurry of calls and trying to go to the beach with him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487