Jesse G

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Hill Street in Florida wasn't due to a dream, it was due to the husband's sister's vision and she was awake when that conversation took place on the phone. Just checked google earth and there is also a Hill Street in Athens, Georgia, but I believe the person said that the Hill Street address was in Florida.

Does anyone know if Jesse G. has a niece living in Athens, Ga who had a birthday party the weekend of July 19th?

Here are two interesting links concerning Jesse G.
Greta interview with Cindy Anthony:
QUESTION: Hey, Cindy, did Caylee ever talk about Zenaida Gonzalez? Did she ever say the baby-sitter's name?
CINDY ANTHONY: She talked about her puppy all the time.
QUESTION: Did she ever say the baby-sitters name?
CINDY ANTHONY: I never asked her about the baby-sitter. I mean, when I got her, it was all about her being home and getting love and playing and just doing stuff, so there was never a reason. She talked about her puppy all the time.
Link to Greta interview:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html
Link to Jesse interview with photo holding HIS puppy
: http://wdbo.com/news/08_0804_exfiance_changesstory.html

The only thing I think I can understand about Casey is "not knowing who to trust". I don't either.

Just another snippet...in the letter that was written on JG's fathers page it stated JG QUIT the department to persue an advanced degree in Criminal Justice. I'm not sure if the info is still on his myspace page or not. This could be another reason of him moving to Georgia.

I have been wondering why we never heard anything more on the id of the unknown male who the neighbor said was with Casey when she borrowed the shovel. Was it Tony, Jesse?

Told too many lies already. Come here to try to figure out the truth for myself.

Saw something.... called the police and then the family... many return calls from many people... a lot of lies... can't sleep at night wondering if I gave Cindy false hope. But, the things I heard in between it all are concerning....

Saw something.... called the police and then the family... many return calls from many people... a lot of lies... can't sleep at night wondering if I gave Cindy false hope. But, the things I heard in between it all are concerning....

Please elaborate on what you mean. I'm confused are you quoting someone?

on what part... md mommy... i will see

In all of your previous posts you have not sounded cryptic or like you were speaking English as a Second Language. Suddenly you sound so different. I'm worried. Are you ok??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor